Washington Post poll: Agent Orange's approval drops to 36% (it was 42% in April)

According to the Washington Post, which predicted the outcome of the 2016 election with extreme accuracy (Clinton +3% vs. Clinton +2 actual result), President Trump's approval rating fell as Americans do not like the job he is doing, the Washington Post reports: Poll finds Trump’s standing weakened since springtime

In this poll, we discuss why Donald Trump is so immensely disliked in the country he leads.

Note how I destroy the right-wing "Polls sucked in 2016" meme right off the bat, as they are left with the burden of explaining how a Clinton +3% popular vote poll is inaccurate compared to her +2 vote victory.
Of course, you may pretend that there was election fraud, but even GOP'ers in Congress already debunked that one: Republicans in Congress don’t want anything to do with Trump’s voter-fraud probe

While you're at it, tell me whether those coal miners got their jobs back. :bye1:

If everyone hates Trump and his agenda why did dems lose well over 1000 seats over the past few years?

According to the Washington Post, which predicted the outcome of the 2016 election with extreme accuracy (Clinton +3% vs. Clinton +2 actual result), President Trump's approval rating fell as Americans do not like the job he is doing, the Washington Post reports: Poll finds Trump’s standing weakened since springtime

In this poll, we discuss why Donald Trump is so immensely disliked in the country he leads.

Note how I destroy the right-wing "Polls sucked in 2016" meme right off the bat, as they are left with the burden of explaining how a Clinton +3% popular vote poll is inaccurate compared to her +2 vote victory.
Of course, you may pretend that there was election fraud, but even GOP'ers in Congress already debunked that one: Republicans in Congress don’t want anything to do with Trump’s voter-fraud probe

While you're at it, tell me whether those coal miners got their jobs back. :bye1:
/----- Then why can't dems win any special elections? RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA ???

IOW you won't believe the polls unless they ever start showing Trump with good approval ratings.

If a mother tells you that her child is a good kid, do you believe her?

How about if she says her kid is a criminal that belongs in jail?

Considering the motivations and bias of the person making a claim is reasonable.

Especially when they have a very recent history of being completely wrong.

Are you claiming that the 2016 election polls were wrong?

THe whole polling and news analysis industry was dead wrong.

Hence the discussion of the massive historic upset on election night.

The polls called the popular vote within 1 point. How is that wrong?

ouch.

You are unaware of the use of state wide polling and electoral map analysis, constantly, for over a year, to make predictions on who would win?

Wow. Your active avoidance of information is incredible.

I mean, especially considering the time you spend here, actively ENGAGING in political debates discussing the issues, and obviously having NO UNDERSTANDING OF WTF you were talking about....

LIke ZERO understanding.

d765581ad889768a983550543139f5d2f70a4b0037f4d54bc8d9112023d8210c.jpg

It's not like we don't have ample evidence regarding his IQ level.

If everyone hates Trump and his agenda why did dems lose well over 1000 seats over the past few years?

Projection is all you get out of these folks, unfortunately.

Since Trump ran for president, the GOP has lost seats in both the Senate and the House, and the state and local elections are now running about even from 2016 on through the recent special elections.

Since Trump ran for president, the GOP has lost seats in both the Senate and the House, and the state and local elections are now running about even from 2016 on through the recent special elections.

How many thousand?

The Democrats just flipped two Republican state senate seats in Oklahoma, last week or thereabouts.

The Democrats just flipped two Republican state senate seats in Oklahoma, last week or thereabouts.
/---- Oklahoma State Seats????? That's your victory??? You think Trump is doomed now? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's your victory:
The victories also did little to slice into what, by the end of the Obama years, had become a Republican supermajority. After Tuesday, just seven Democrats will sit in the 42-member state Senate. After the 2008 election — the first since 1972 in which the Democrats’ presidential candidate carried no Oklahoma county — Democrats held 22 seats. Many of the losses since then had come in rural districts. Tuesday’s gains came in the metro areas of Oklahoma City and Tulsa.

And now you're only up one seat:
Republican Kirkpatrick Wins Georgia State Senate District | Georgia ...
https://www.usnews.com/...states/.../voters-in-georgias-32nd-state-senate-district-head-...
May 16, 2017 - Republican Kay Kirkpatrick has won a state Senate seat representing several suburban Atlanta communities, keeping the district in GOP hands ...

Well, Ted, sorry I have to disappoint you by exposing your fake news. Leave it up to American Patriot Steve McGarrett to set the record straight.

#FakeNews Up to Dirty Tricks Again – WaPo/ABC Publish BOGUS POLL to Smear President Trump

It is surprising that his approval rating isn't lower, when you consider 95% of media reporting is negative.

yep.....THAT is what happens when one's core base of supporters...as Trump himself alluded to......are the uneducated moronic voters he says he "loves" and "love" him...

/---- A BS poll of 1,001 random adults is meaningless. Now run a poll of Likely voters and see the difference.[...Rasmussen

/QUOTE]

WOW, are you ever dumber than usual......Here, AND from the right wingers' OWN pollster, Rasmussen:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-seven percent (57%) disapprove.

But, Rasmussen did the "best" that they could to help and not embarrass the orange clown.....LOL

Who cares? Hillary in a landslide according to WAPO polls.

MORON......a "landslide" refers to POPULAR VOTES....and Clinton did get 3 MILLION more votes......Chew on that for a while when you're watching Hannity for advice....LOL

/---- A BS poll of 1,001 random adults is meaningless. Now run a poll of Likely voters and see the difference.[...Rasmussen

/QUOTE]

WOW, are you ever dumber than usual......Here, AND from the right wingers' OWN pollster, Rasmussen:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-seven percent (57%) disapprove.

But, Rasmussen did the "best" that they could to help and not embarrass the orange clown.....LOL
/---- Ask your Special Ed teacher to explain the difference between random adults and likely voters.

/---- Ask your Special Ed teacher to explain the difference between random adults and likely voters.

Now, here was your chance to simply state,"I fucked up and got caught".......But, instead, you want to eliminate ALL doubts that you're an idiot.......Congrats......LOL

MORON......a "landslide" refers to POPULAR VOTES....and Clinton did get 3 MILLION more......Chew on that for a while....LOL
/------ You wrote: ".a "landslide" refers to POPULAR VOTES.." Sounds like something you just made up. Please provide a link that states that is the case. And explain why no MSM outlet made that distinction EVER.

MORON......a "landslide" refers to POPULAR VOTES....and Clinton did get 3 MILLION more votes......Chew on that for a while when you're watching Hannity for advice....LOL
Popular vote means jack shit. Our elections are decided by the Electoral College and Hilly lost by over 70 points. Chew on that for the next 7 years.

Forum List

Back