Washington Post poll: Agent Orange's approval drops to 36% (it was 42% in April)

/---- Ask your Special Ed teacher to explain the difference between random adults and likely voters.

Now, here was your chance to simply state,"I fucked up and got caught".......But, instead, you want to eliminate ALL doubts that you're an idiot.......Congrats......LOL
/--- I'm talking about APPROVAL rates. Funny how it is when you get smacked down you throw something else in the mix and move the goal posts. BTW: If everyone hates Trump and his agenda why did dems lose well over 1000 seats over the past few years?

Popular vote means jack shit. Our elections are decided by the Electoral College and Hilly lost by over 70 points. Chew on that for the next 7 years.

I repeat for your fellow morons.....the term "LANDSLIDE" has nothing to do with the EC and ALL to do with the popular votes cast.....

You can thank me later for the lesson in that bitch of a language that you find so damn difficult to comprehend,....LOL

According to the Washington Post, which predicted the outcome of the 2016 election with extreme accuracy (Clinton +3% vs. Clinton +2 actual result), President Trump's approval rating fell as Americans do not like the job he is doing, the Washington Post reports: Poll finds Trump’s standing weakened since springtime

In this poll, we discuss why Donald Trump is so immensely disliked in the country he leads.

Note how I destroy the right-wing "Polls sucked in 2016" meme right off the bat, as they are left with the burden of explaining how a Clinton +3% popular vote poll is inaccurate compared to her +2 vote victory.
Of course, you may pretend that there was election fraud, but even GOP'ers in Congress already debunked that one: Republicans in Congress don’t want anything to do with Trump’s voter-fraud probe

While you're at it, tell me whether those coal miners got their jobs back. :bye1:
These polls are from organization that surveys people that do not knows whom President Trump is. Like the Bush tribes of Africa or New Guinea. They needs to come over here to find out has Americans approves him or not.

San-Bushmen.jpg

moni1.jpg
You made mad
According to the Washington Post, which predicted the outcome of the 2016 election with extreme accuracy (Clinton +3% vs. Clinton +2 actual result), President Trump's approval rating fell as Americans do not like the job he is doing, the Washington Post reports: Poll finds Trump’s standing weakened since springtime

In this poll, we discuss why Donald Trump is so immensely disliked in the country he leads.

Note how I destroy the right-wing "Polls sucked in 2016" meme right off the bat, as they are left with the burden of explaining how a Clinton +3% popular vote poll is inaccurate compared to her +2 vote victory.
Of course, you may pretend that there was election fraud, but even GOP'ers in Congress already debunked that one: Republicans in Congress don’t want anything to do with Trump’s voter-fraud probe

While you're at it, tell me whether those coal miners got their jobs back. :bye1:
Who cares? Hillary in a landslide according to WAPO polls.
You made that up. WaPo predicted Hillary by 3%. She won by 2%.Be less moronic.

It is surprising that his approval rating isn't lower, when you consider 95% of media reporting is negative.

yep.....THAT is what happens when one's core base of supporters...as Trump himself alluded to......are the uneducated moronic voters he says he "loves" and "love" him...
If Trump voters are morons, what does that make Hillary voters? Really dumb fuckers???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back