Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

I love this President, some people aren't comfortable with the truth.....go Donnie go!!!!!!!!!!!!

About time a politician says something real and not stepford wifish.
Classless fucks everywhere are celebrating...
Americans are celebrating.

The classless fucks are whining about the truth being told.
Another intelligent and spot on post by the Kosher Gal.
We already knew what you two think.

I’m glad trumps confirming what we thought.

If the people trump offends don’t show up more power to trump in 2021
He is a proven winner baby. Pulse of American people. Mainstream media is sooo outta touch.
I know what you mean. Even black people don’t want more blacks from Africa flooding their job market.

Legal Mexicans don’t necessarily care about illegals.

It’s up to women blacks Muslims Mexicans and gays to decide if they like a klansman as potus

He is a proven winner baby. Pulse of American people. Mainstream media is sooo outta touch.
I know what you mean. Even black people don’t want more blacks from Africa flooding their job market.

It’s up to women blacks Muslims Mexicans and gays to decide if they like a klansman as potus
How is Trump a Klansman? Do justify your post?

Instead of facing the fact that progressive policies are the reason we have a ridiculously outsized black criminal community the left maintains they are criminal because they are black..and therefore we must accommodate them.
Indeed true. That makes liberals the most racist group of all. To lower expectations for an entire race of people and think that only through massive, generational federal intervention, can they ever hope to break even...is racist to the core.
If only ceos like trump didn’t feel the way they do about brown people

No, Americans are looking on in disgust. You need to pause from your constant complaining about minorites to remember that you Trumpkins are also a minority.

Nope, they aren't.

I don't complain about minorities. I complain about progressive douchebags and their racism and criminality, and their inability to face the truth about the nightmare vision they've forced upon the world.

It's crumbling.
You complain about minorities endlessly. I have been here long enough to notice that. And remember...you Trumpkins are a minority, and, unlike the monorities you complain about, the Trumpkin minority is shrinking.

No, I complain about criminal blacks and the left's idiotic insistence that it's racist to comment on the fact that blacks have a murder problem in this country.

The left maintains that math is *racist* because they can't educate blacks adequately in their bloated public schools. The left maintains it's *racist* to put black murderers in jail because there are so many of them. The left maintains we must de-criminalize all the crimes committed by minorities because they are minorities and thus cannot be held accountable for the fact that illegals, blacks, and muslims kill, rape and murder more than all other groups combined.
I'm not sure who you think you are fooling. You do not care about any problems among black people. You only being up problems to denigrate black people. You are a dime a dozen...peddle that nonsense to someone else.

Like I said they don’t wear hoods anymore they wear $5000 suits. It’s not overt anymore. Trumps slip was refreshing admittance

Lincoln was a progressive, and the Republicans were progressives....150 years ago. You would have hated the party of Lincoln. And I am not a Marxist.

Of course they were. Look at the vast welfare system Lincoln put in place. He socialized medicine and built the largest public employee apparatus in history...

:lol:

Fucking lying Marxists, y'all are a hoot...
That's a pretty stupid post. Progressivism is not defined by three issues. It is defined in many contexts, and one who is a progressive on one issue may not be so on another. But Lincoln was quite a progressive, and so much so that a bunch of slavers directed half the country to go to the war with the other half because of it.
I can tell you were educated in public school lolol.

Like I said they don’t wear hoods anymore they wear $5000 suits. It’s not overt anymore. Trumps slip was refreshing admittance
Personally, I dont think Trump is a racist. Well, maybe against the entire human race, he is. But that's more sociopathy than it is racism.

He's right though.

Why not import educated westerners that will benefit and grow our economy, instead of uneducated poor masses that will drag down our standard of living?

He's right though.

Why not import educated westerners that will benefit and grow our economy, instead of uneducated poor masses that will drag down our standard of living?
Are we turning away educated westerners? Frankly, this country is a bit of a laughingstock among "educated westerners" right now.

I know, right?

What's the big deal?

We all know Trump and the Republicans are racists.

The only Republicans I trust are those that admit to who they are. The ones who stand up and say, "Yea, we hate minorities and non whites". You can trust them because they aren't lying. Or dissembling.

I say put it all out there and let everyone know who you are.

You call the truth Racist....

The fact is you are stupid.

I love this President, some people aren't comfortable with the truth.....go Donnie go!!!!!!!!!!!!

About time a politician says something real and not stepford wifish.

No, Americans are looking on in disgust. You need to pause from your constant complaining about minorites to remember that you Trumpkins are also a minority.

Nope, they aren't.

I don't complain about minorities. I complain about progressive douchebags and their racism and criminality, and their inability to face the truth about the nightmare vision they've forced upon the world.

It's crumbling.
You complain about minorities endlessly. I have been here long enough to notice that. And remember...you Trumpkins are a minority, and, unlike the monorities you complain about, the Trumpkin minority is shrinking.
Yea. That’s why we call them the 1%.

Oh you mean the kosher girls who vote republican because of wedge issues like god gays guns and racism? I’ve noticed koshergirl is a RWNJ on all these issues. So there is nothing republicans will do that will lose her support. She loves it that trump said what she’s thinking.

This is her president

I worked with engineers from Niger and Colombia.

And I went to a dentist from El Salvador.

But I didn't smell sh!t until I got close to these guys:

redneck_games_71.jpg

We understand you hate Americans...

He's right though.

Are we turning away educated westerners? Frankly, this country is a bit of a laughingstock among "educated westerners" right now.
They aren’t coming here.

I actually like slowing down immigration. Stop flooding the job market

He's right though.

They aren’t coming here.

I actually like slowing down immigration. Stop flooding the job market
Because there are so few jobs available, right?

U.S. job openings hit record high, nearly 6.2 million

He's right though.

Yeah we are, actually. It's incredibly difficult to get into the US for a westerner actually.

Anyone who can trace his European ancestry back prior to 1860 should be granted immediate citizenship upon request and completion of English courses.

He's right though.

Ultimately I agree with trump on immigration. Stop flooding the market with cheap labor. Too many of us now

Forum List

Back