Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

He's right though.

Why not import educated westerners that will benefit and grow our economy, instead of uneducated poor masses that will drag down our standard of living?
Are we turning away educated westerners? Frankly, this country is a bit of a laughingstock among "educated westerners" right now.

Yeah we are, actually. It's incredibly difficult to get into the US for a westerner actually.

Anyone who can trace his European ancestry back prior to 1860 should be granted immediate citizenship upon request and completion of English courses.
Why?

maybe we can just move everyone out of haiti,,and just dismantle the island, and just sell it for landfill or farm compost to all 57 states

We already knew what you two think.

I’m glad trumps confirming what we thought.

If the people trump offends don’t show up more power to trump in 2021
He is a proven winner baby. Pulse of American people. Mainstream media is sooo outta touch.
I know what you mean. Even black people don’t want more blacks from Africa flooding their job market.

Legal Mexicans don’t necessarily care about illegals.

It’s up to women blacks Muslims Mexicans and gays to decide if they like a klansman as potus
How is Trump a Klansman? Do justify your post?
Like I said they don’t wear hoods anymore they wear $5000 suits. It’s not overt anymore. Trumps slip was refreshing admittance
Personally, I dont think Trump is a racist. Well, maybe against the entire human race, he is. But that's more sociopathy than it is racism.
What would he have to say before you would infer he’s a racist? He’s definitely an arrogant ignorant sob

He's right though.

Why not import educated westerners that will benefit and grow our economy, instead of uneducated poor masses that will drag down our standard of living?
Are we turning away educated westerners? Frankly, this country is a bit of a laughingstock among "educated westerners" right now.
They aren’t coming here.

I actually like slowing down immigration. Stop flooding the job market
Because there are so few jobs available, right?

U.S. job openings hit record high, nearly 6.2 million
The people out of work can’t fill those jobs and neither can poor immigrants from shitholes

So Trump goes beyond calling people 'deplorables'. And Trump supporters are fine with calling 'others' deplorables.

As we knew from the beginning, hypocrisy at it's worst.
Better anger directed at foreigners, served-up by Republicans, rather than anger directed at Americans, served-up by Democrats.

You dolts have learned nothing from November 8, 2016.

We need more educated middle class taxpayers, we already have waaay too many uneducated poor Democrats
Because there are so many Democrats living in Appalachia. :dance:

The Despair of Poor White Americans

Low Education Levels and Unemployment Linked in Appalachia

The Corrupt and Racist Democratic Party is desperate to import more poor uneducated third worlders because they have alienated educated middle class Voters.
Now it's your turn.
Explain why the Democrats want to import poor uneducated third worlders.

Can we add Iceland to the nations we need more immigrants from? I have a crush on all of the cops at the Reykjavik police department, their Instagram has been my favorite for years

DTTqc54WsAYiK3E.jpg

image.php

Strange how Democrats hate America, yet they love shithole countries. So much so that they're busy turning parts of America into a total shithole. If you look at where Democrats are in charge, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, New York City, the entire state of California....total shitholes.

worst+places+to+go5.jpg

But when some unknown source claims Trump is calling Haiti a shithole we're supposed to feel insulted. Even people who live there have to admit Haiti is a shithole.

Here's a short list of other countries that are total shitholes:

1. Venezuela
  2. Columbia
  3. Brazil
  4. Mexico
  5. Iraq
  6. Lebanon
  7. Ethiopia
  8. Somalia
  9. Uganda
  10. India
  11. Pakistan
  12. Russia
tumblr_inline_n4xesgrd3v1s650ll.jpg

RIVER-WATER-POLLUTION-IN-INDIA-Essay-Topics.jpg

dsc0022.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me when I hear liberals screaming about a president that loves the country he's in charge of more than the countries that have hundreds of thousands of refugees pouring out of them spreading all over the globe.

Hillary and Obama hate America and hate Americans......but we're supposed to love them.

I just don't understand this type of mindset.

He's right though.

Yeah we are, actually. It's incredibly difficult to get into the US for a westerner actually.

Anyone who can trace his European ancestry back prior to 1860 should be granted immediate citizenship upon request and completion of English courses.
No it isn't tougher. Did you just make that up?

And what does European ancestry have to do with anything? "Westerners" is a nod to culture, not genetics...

....oh wait, I get it now.

Americans are celebrating.

The classless fucks are whining about the truth being told.

No, Americans are looking on in disgust. You need to pause from your constant complaining about minorites to remember that you Trumpkins are also a minority.

Nope, they aren't.

I don't complain about minorities. I complain about progressive douchebags and their racism and criminality, and their inability to face the truth about the nightmare vision they've forced upon the world.

It's crumbling.
You complain about minorities endlessly. I have been here long enough to notice that. And remember...you Trumpkins are a minority, and, unlike the monorities you complain about, the Trumpkin minority is shrinking.

No, I complain about criminal blacks and the left's idiotic insistence that it's racist to comment on the fact that blacks have a murder problem in this country.

The left maintains that math is *racist* because they can't educate blacks adequately in their bloated public schools. The left maintains it's *racist* to put black murderers in jail because there are so many of them. The left maintains we must de-criminalize all the crimes committed by minorities because they are minorities and thus cannot be held accountable for the fact that illegals, blacks, and muslims kill, rape and murder more than all other groups combined.
I'm not sure who you think you are fooling. You do not care about any problems among black people. You only being up problems to denigrate black people. You are a dime a dozen...peddle that nonsense to someone else.

Oh cuz you know what I think. Got it.

You people. YOu think that what goes on inside your head is reality, and what actually happens isn't.

What I care about isn't the issue. You said I talk shit about minorities. To you, truth is *shit*.

I don't understand how human beings can allow themselves to descend so far as to live like that.

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

1329859148.jpg

aa03c3251403edac079fb3dfb5d6a4f9.jpg

poorwhitewoman.jpg

Tin_Can_NY_14-523-copy.jpg

If Trump was in White Appalachia, he would think he was in a sh!thole country. He would insist they never come here.

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

1329859148.jpg

aa03c3251403edac079fb3dfb5d6a4f9.jpg

poorwhitewoman.jpg

Tin_Can_NY_14-523-copy.jpg

If Trump was in White Appalachia, he would think he was in a sh!thole country. He would insist they never come here.
I'd also be willing to bet my paycheck everyone in these pictures that's old enough to vote is a Democrat.

Americans are celebrating.

The classless fucks are whining about the truth being told.

No, Americans are looking on in disgust. You need to pause from your constant complaining about minorites to remember that you Trumpkins are also a minority.

Nope, they aren't.

I don't complain about minorities. I complain about progressive douchebags and their racism and criminality, and their inability to face the truth about the nightmare vision they've forced upon the world.

It's crumbling.
You complain about minorities endlessly. I have been here long enough to notice that. And remember...you Trumpkins are a minority, and, unlike the monorities you complain about, the Trumpkin minority is shrinking.

No, I complain about criminal blacks and the left's idiotic insistence that it's racist to comment on the fact that blacks have a murder problem in this country.

The left maintains that math is *racist* because they can't educate blacks adequately in their bloated public schools. The left maintains it's *racist* to put black murderers in jail because there are so many of them. The left maintains we must de-criminalize all the crimes committed by minorities because they are minorities and thus cannot be held accountable for the fact that illegals, blacks, and muslims kill, rape and murder more than all other groups combined.
I'm not sure who you think you are fooling. You do not care about any problems among black people. You only being up problems to denigrate black people. You are a dime a dozen...peddle that nonsense to someone else.
The problem in the black community is black people. They need to cleanup their own backyard before they continue to whine for yet another generation and condemn their children and grandchildren to poverty and crime.

Nope, they aren't.

It's crumbling.

The problem in the black community is black people. They need to cleanup their own backyard before they continue to whine for yet another generation and condemn their children and grandchildren to poverty and crime.
The problem with the black community is that their community has been controlled by white progressive craphats, and the result is their community reflects the progressive vision for humanity and culture.

The progressive barfbags substituted state for culture, and the criminal minority population is the result. That's what happens when you let left wing pigs *help* a group.

Nope, they aren't.

It's crumbling.

The problem with the black community is that their community has been controlled by white progressive craphats, and the result is their community reflects their concept of what black people deserve.
Exactly. Liberals need a victim class for votes.

Europe
Africa
South America
Asia
Australia

All that's left is North America and Antarctica. He's made an enemy of Mexico in North America and Antarctica is kind of empty.

All that's left is a bunch of islands, like, uh, like "Haiti".

Well, at least we don't have to worry about the responsibility of being the leader of free world anymore.

Forum List

Back