Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

The Democrat party wants them here 'cause they need voters to take back the House and Senate.

Right. Nothing matters to the Dems except getting themselves back in power. Collapsing the country, turning it into another Haiti, is just fine with them if they can only get Trump out and them in.

Stay loyal to Trump, people. He's our only hope.

And..I never understood the nastiness of those countries and the people living in such conditions. Being poor does not mean you have to be a pig.

redneck_games_71.jpg

redneck-olympics-2012.jpg

atovegan_poplar_pig6.jpg

Many right wingers like living in pigsh!t. I don't understand why, but I don't judge them for wanting to be happy.

The Democrat party wants them here 'cause they need voters to take back the House and Senate.

Right. Nothing matters to the Dems except getting themselves back in power. Collapsing the country, turning it into another Haiti, is just fine with them if they can only get Trump out and them in.

Are you writing that from Russia?

And..I never understood the nastiness of those countries and the people living in such conditions. Being poor does not mean you have to be a pig.

redneck_games_71.jpg

redneck-olympics-2012.jpg

atovegan_poplar_pig6.jpg

Many right wingers like living in pigsh!t. I don't understand why, but I don't judge them for wanting to be happy.
And, I bet you have never been a strip club where the ladies wrestled in jello, have you? Those pics are not like the ones in India.

No, Maryland.

I mean..why can't they gather forces in small sections of where they live and CLEAN IT UP? It won't make much of a dent, but at least where they live..it would. Like I said..being poor does not mean one has to live so nastily. What will bring this world to the brink of disease are those countries shown above. Filth. Nasty. Gross. Lazy people even if poor. And that is what is trying to come HERE.

Even animals don't shit in their homes. Well, except birds.
------------------------------ HEY Gracie , just a friendly , really off topic comment from me about BIRDS , LOVEBIRDS in particular . But i have has a Lovebird since 'hatch' in 2000 and he is the neatest little , tamest , nicest bird , cleanest little guy in the world . Its like he has brains and manners and some reasoning ability and is pretty smart . He is so old he can't fly and this post is totally off topic but i think that you are an animal lover . ME , except for this little guy i am mostly an Animal Eater . -------------- just a comment Gracie !!

Europe
Africa
South America
Asia
Australia

All that's left is North America and Antarctica. He's made an enemy of Mexico in North America and Antarctica is kind of empty.

All that's left is a bunch of islands, like, uh, like "Haiti".

Well, at least we don't have to worry about the responsibility of being the leader of free world anymore.

So those enemies will stop sneaking in now?

No, Maryland.
Garrett County?

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

1329859148.jpg

aa03c3251403edac079fb3dfb5d6a4f9.jpg

poorwhitewoman.jpg

Tin_Can_NY_14-523-copy.jpg

If Trump was in White Appalachia, he would think he was in a sh!thole country. He would insist they never come here.
I'd also be willing to bet my paycheck everyone in these pictures that's old enough to vote is a Democrat.
You would lose. Appalachia covers 13 Red States.

97_percent_poor_counties_meme.jpg

Appalachian_map.jpg
Yep....lots of Democrats in the South....yet you thought they were all Republicans.

phffffffffffffft......

Rep. Mia Love (R-Utah), the daughter of Haitian immigrants and the first black female Republican elected to Congress, called President Trump's vulgar description of Haiti, El Salvador, and African countries "divisive" and "elitist."

Trump called the nations "shitholes" during a meeting Thursday with lawmakers, and in a statement, Love said his comments were "unkind" and "fly in the face of our nation's values. This behavior is unacceptable from the leader of our nation." Love said her parents "proudly took an oath of allegiance to the United States and took on the responsibilities of everything that being a citizen comes with. They never took a thing from our federal government. They worked hard, paid taxes, and rose from nothing to take care of and provide opportunities for their children. They taught their children to do the same. That's the American Dream."

GOP Rep. Mia Love, daughter of Haitian immigrants, tells Trump to apologize for comments

She's not going to get an apology.

Trump is saying what most are too afraid to say. I love it.

Right! It's high time and past time that we all stopped being afraid of the "Racist, racist" label. Blacks get to be openly racist toward us: let's have some equality here. Trump knows who his supporters are. Sooner or later we all have to stop being cowed by the race baiters.

I know, right?

What's the big deal?

We all know Trump and the Republicans are racists.

The only Republicans I trust are those that admit to who they are. The ones who stand up and say, "Yea, we hate minorities and non whites". You can trust them because they aren't lying. Or dissembling.

I say put it all out there and let everyone know who you are.
But it's ok if the dims hate straight white males. I see.

Forum List

Back