Washington Post trying to relive the Watergate "Glory Days".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
I posted months ago that with their team dedicated to taking down Trump, The Washington Compost would leave no stone unturned. They violated privacy laws by publishing a private conversation between Bush and Trump which has no relevance to Trump's election other than to anger women and turn their vote away from Trump. Our election process should be a thorough evaluation of what each candidate plans to do in terms of foreign and domestic policies.

Would it be appropriate to publish a private conversation between Hillary and Huma doing a three way with some hot intern? Is that relevant in any way? I don't think so. But we are now a nation of idiots being manipulated by the latest hot video or Tweet.

I posted months ago that with their team dedicated to taking down Trump, The Washington Compost would leave no stone unturned. They violated privacy laws by publishing a private conversation between Bush and Trump which has no relevance to Trump's election other than to anger women and turn their vote away from Trump. Our election process should be a thorough evaluation of what each candidate plans to do in terms of foreign and domestic policies.

Would it be appropriate to publish a private conversation between Hillary and Huma doing a three way with some hot intern? Is that relevant in any way? I don't think so. But we are now a nation of idiots being manipulated by the latest hot video or Tweet.

They had a lot right in the "Watergate Days". Even Doonesbury was relevant.

It's a shit rag now, no more than a daily newsletter sent down by the DNC. I'll cancel my hard-copy sub after the election, regardless of outcome.

ameica has always been a nation of useful idiots being manipulated by the system. All that has changed are the technological tools of manufacturing consent.

It's a shit rag now, no more than a daily newsletter sent down by the DNC. I'll cancel my hard-copy sub after the election, regardless of outcome.

Not hearing the "news" you want to hear?

Spin is not news.

Spin is not news.

Your "news" is spin, your way.

You’re as ridiculous and wrong now as you were months ago.

Trump alone is responsible for his behavior, he has only himself to blame.

You’re as ridiculous and wrong now as you were months ago.

Trump alone is responsible for his behavior, he has only himself to blame.

So you're saying that there is no behavioral bankruptcy mechanism available such as the economic bankruptcy mechanism that allowed him to become a "successful" "billionaire?

Wah...................wah........................... My guy is a crude lewd asshole.

Forum List

Back