Washington Seems To Be Avoiding Spike In Deaths From Virus

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is a very interesting article.

Inslee did close things down early. He closed 3 countries down the first of March with closing the rest of the state a couple weeks later. I'm into the 3rd month of shutdown.

The data is raw and isn't even complete in coming in. The pandemic is still happening so we won't have a totally full picture of everything until it's over.

The data they do have is very interesting. We didn't see a spike in deaths the way other states saw. Even though the first reported case and death was here, about 10 miles from my home.

In February people were predicting for Washington to become America's Wuhan province.

That didn't happen.

This is a very interesting article.

Inslee did close things down early. He closed 3 countries down the first of March with closing the rest of the state a couple weeks later. I'm into the 3rd month of shutdown.

The data is raw and isn't even complete in coming in. The pandemic is still happening so we won't have a totally full picture of everything until it's over.

The data they do have is very interesting. We didn't see a spike in deaths the way other states saw. Even though the first reported case and death was here, about 10 miles from my home.

In February people were predicting for Washington to become America's Wuhan province.

That didn't happen.

Good job! :)

Wiping away your tears that Trump is now Emperor for LIfe at his age.

The Donald promised to rescind the job-killing Democrat Executive Orders ... it was Bill Clinton who shut down the woods around here by EO ... now 25 years later these woods are getting over ready for harvest ... the millwright who buses tables at the restaurant I frequent is itching to get back to union scale ...

The forest ecology is ruined the first time we clear cut ... replanting and clear cutting again after 40 years doesn't hurt nothing ... it's already wrecked ... harvest it or watch it burn ...

Ok but the west coast has the JV strain. The east coast is being pummeled by the eurotrash strain.
The east coast is being pummeled by an incompetent asshole Governor in New York, who demanded that oldsters be forced to return to nursing homes after being exposed to the Commie Red Death.

Wiping away your tears that Trump is now Emperor for LIfe at his age.

The Donald promised to rescind the job-killing Democrat Executive Orders ... it was Bill Clinton who shut down the woods around here by EO ... now 25 years later these woods are getting over ready for harvest ... the millwright who buses tables at the restaurant I frequent is itching to get back to union scale ...

The forest ecology is ruined the first time we clear cut ... replanting and clear cutting again after 40 years doesn't hurt nothing ... it's already wrecked ... harvest it or watch it burn ...
There is middle ground. Basically leave the trunks and harvest up the lower limbs of a certain percentage and then thin out the density of the forest with selective removal of whole trees. More time consuming and expensive, but an okay way to manage forests.

Interesting rationalization. A statistical "spike" is generally considered to be an indication of something abnormal. Now the pinheads in the media are trying to explain why a statistical "spike" didn't happen. The world is upside down.

It's better that way. There is such a thing as doing too much testing.
If the number of positive tests gets too high certain people (liberals) go berserk and will call for the economy to be shut down again.

Forum List

Back