Whooping her ass in the election and taking the White House was step 1, just relax things are going exactly to plan. :muahaha:
The repeal humiliation and multiple Trump insider's resigning in disgrace are part of the plan? :laugh:

Hillary is shitting herself about now, wondering who's going to rat her out to save their own skin. Its going to be like Weinstein, only 10x.
Nah she's at a book signing in Chicago. But I bet all the lawyers Trump and his goons had to hire are really busy today.

Follow the money, $2 billion in "foundation" "donations" much from foreign countries oh her ass is in a sling now. Pay to play ridiculous speech fees. God its going to be epic watching the left's meltdown.
Yeah, go ahead and "follow the money." Good luck! :rofl:

We will, she should get ready for a colonoscopy by Trump's DOJ.

The repeal humiliation and multiple Trump insider's resigning in disgrace are part of the plan? :laugh:

Hillary is shitting herself about now, wondering who's going to rat her out to save their own skin. Its going to be like Weinstein, only 10x.
Nah she's at a book signing in Chicago. But I bet all the lawyers Trump and his goons had to hire are really busy today.

Follow the money, $2 billion in "foundation" "donations" much from foreign countries oh her ass is in a sling now. Pay to play ridiculous speech fees. God its going to be epic watching the left's meltdown.

30 years and billions spent "following the money," and Hillary's hanging out in Chicago. Here's to another 30 years :beer:

E1F5AD70-E334-44A2-9A99-E4417871A3DC.jpeg
Oh corrupt Hillary is going down, along with her crime family of co-conspirators.
Year 37 of the "Hillary is going down" watch.

Whooping her ass in the election and taking the White House was step 1, just relax things are going exactly to plan. :muahaha:

30 years and billions spent "following the money," and Hillary's hanging out in Chicago. Here's to another 30 years :beer:

Criminals are dumb they screw up eventually. Will you cry when the media broadcast's Hillary's conviction?

Criminals are dumb they screw up eventually. Will you cry when the media broadcast's Hillary's conviction?
Nope. I don't share your Hillary obsession.

You asswipes have been predicting Hillary’s demise for 25 years.
So you enjoying the indictments today?
Now we’re finding out who really is crooked.

Hey look on the bright side, maybe Hillary will rat on Bill to stay out of prison.

Mueller is following the money and we now have the first wave of crimes against America.
How dirty does Trump and his cronies have to get before you see the light?

F5F05C7D-584B-41BA-8286-F29D32C10D33.jpeg

Hey look on the bright side, maybe Hillary will rat on Bill to stay out of prison.

Do you masturbate to that thought? :cuckoo:

You asswipes have been predicting Hillary’s demise for 25 years.
So you enjoying the indictments today?
Now we’re finding out who really is crooked.

Trump whooped her ass, we destroyed her she's finished in politics. Manafort is far more likely to flip on corrupt Dem's, he's got nothing on the 2 months he worked for Trump, he worked for corrupt Dem's and Rep's for decades.

Are you creepy? That's really not a question is it.

You're right. I knew the answer already.

You're right. I knew the answer already.

If you wish to demonstrate how creepy you are by all means continue. :cuckoo:

Interesting that Mueller chose today to distract from this.

Is this the same as hearing that Lynch and Rice were being set to testify before Congress regarding what they knew about the unmasking scandal, and then suddenly, they cancel and Congress conveniently forgets to call them back?

There's no distraction--it's just another Clinton conspiracy theory, designed ONLY to deflect attention away from what is going on today. Indictments going out everywhere on Trump surrogates

This is probably the best take down of the RNC & FOX NEWS conspiracy theorist's I have ever seen. WATCH IT--it's filled with FACTS on Uranium ONE and Trump's dossier file.
Uranium One: Joy Reid debunks fake news targeting Clinton

Your but--but--but Hillary Clinton theories are long GONE.

Forum List

Back