Wasn't the Gay Orlando Nightclub a Gun-Free Zone and a Safe Space?

Wasn't the Gay Orlando Nightclub a Gun-Free Zone and a Safe Space?
Correct. It's against Florida law to bring a gun into a business that primarily sells alcohol.

While mixing guns and alcohol is always a bad idea, I fail to see why preventing a person who abstains from drinking should be prevented from carrying a weapon.

Designated defenders? I like it!

Gee, you mean to tell me that those naughty Islamic terrorists didn't care that the Pulse nightclub in Orlando is a gun-free establishment?

Liberals, seriously, how stupid can you be? How many more people have to die before you're gonna get a clue about getting tough on domestic Islamic terrorism?

And you guys wanna let thousands more Muslims into this country? How STUPID can you be?
Yes. In Florida, you cannot carry a gun into a place that serves alcohol. Although I do it all the time. Unfortunately for Pulse and its patrons, I'm not gay.
You would have been one of the shooter's first victims, then.

By what twisted, disfunctional thought process did you arrive at that conclusion?
Because of your deluded John Rambo expressions. You are a fucking idiot. Yeah, Rambo, you are an idiot.

Yeah I thought so. You are just talking out of your fat ass.
Says the deluded fat ass. You are a nothig of a John Rambo. You are obviously a step down not a cut above.

Yes. In Florida, you cannot carry a gun into a place that serves alcohol. Although I do it all the time. Unfortunately for Pulse and its patrons, I'm not gay.

By what twisted, disfunctional thought process did you arrive at that conclusion?
Because of your deluded John Rambo expressions. You are a fucking idiot. Yeah, Rambo, you are an idiot.

Says the deluded fat ass. You are a nothig of a John Rambo. You are obviously a step down not a cut above.

Nobody cares what you think Jake, you are a joke to both sides.

By what twisted, disfunctional thought process did you arrive at thatYou conclusion?

Nobody cares what you think Jake, you are a joke to both sides.
Says the board joke! :)

You would have been one of the shooter's first victims.

A true ccw hold never, ever brags.

It should be mandatory that everyone who attends the Republican National Convention be armed.

Bad crisis acting........

The 1970s called...they want to know where you got that TV

Dry your little eyes, leftards.....looks like this was all a big staged event and none of your fellow queers actually died or were hurt.

Are you serious? So some jerk-off posts his bullshit on YouTube and you take it for fact?

Nope, just throwing out the very real possibility that this was staged and there are literally hundreds of videos by youtube sleuths and some alternative media articles and this is within 24 hours of this alleged event. I am more prone to believe that this was a "gubermint" operation and this will make at least six that I have accumulated enough evidence that leaves no room for doubt. I will be doing research on this as well and I'll be "Googling" the major players. If I can't come to a 100 percent conclusion that this wasn't fake? I will say so. It is not illegal for your beloved "gubermint" to do this because the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 no longer applies thanks to the Barrypuppet.

You didn't pose this as a possibility. Too bad you couldn't edit your pie hole post before I repeated it.

Oh, I know what we need: an assault weapons ban, since that worked so well in France to prevent terrorist attacks with assault weapons! Oh, wait. . . .

Dry your little eyes, leftards.....looks like this was all a big staged event and none of your fellow queers actually died or were hurt.

Are you serious? So some jerk-off posts his bullshit on YouTube and you take it for fact?

Nope, just throwing out the very real possibility that this was staged and there are literally hundreds of videos by youtube sleuths and some alternative media articles and this is within 24 hours of this alleged event. I am more prone to believe that this was a "gubermint" operation and this will make at least six that I have accumulated enough evidence that leaves no room for doubt. I will be doing research on this as well and I'll be "Googling" the major players. If I can't come to a 100 percent conclusion that this wasn't fake? I will say so. It is not illegal for your beloved "gubermint" to do this because the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 no longer applies thanks to the Barrypuppet.

You didn't pose this as a possibility. Too bad you couldn't edit your pie hole post before I repeated it.

I am not by any stretch of the imagination backing off on MY belief that this was staged by your "gubermint" but I do suggest that people do their due diligence and look into it instead of being a mindless sheeple....which might be impossible for someone of your limited intellect.

To my utter amazement, I just learned from a U.S. Senator on MSNBC that if someone is on the terrorist watch list - that does not prevent them from legally buying a gun.

KeefeM20100508B.jpg

What I want to know is why is Barrypuppet flying in unvetted muslims overtly and covertly with no oversight whatsoever.

Shhh, he thinks he lives in reality.

Ever looked into "Operation Gladio" and "Operation Northwoods"??

No but you've looked too long into the abyss.

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster - when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietsche -

Yup, the only one with the gun was the registered Democrat Terrorist nutter. Not a very 'Safe Space' after all.

A "very safe place" for him.
He was in charge he had the gun.

Bad luck for the rest and may this be a lesson for the future.

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster - when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietsche -

Well, until you do, kindly STFU....flase flag events have been used since the beginning of time to steer the huddled masses into a direction that always leads to more draconian measures that favors "da gubermint". The Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 no longer applies so your beloved "gubermint" can legally sell you propaganda. I know more than you...fact.

Well, until you do, kindly STFU....flase flag events have been used since the beginning of time to steer the huddled masses into a direction that always leads to more draconian measures that favors "da gubermint". The Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 no longer applies so your beloved "gubermint" can legally sell you propaganda. I know more than you...fact.

You are a huddled mass of one. Pathetic that you actually believe your own line of tripe.

Forum List

Back