Wasserman-Shultz Informed the DNC the DNC had been Hacked

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign—and had been paying that off very slowly. Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016. Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.

If I didn’t know about this, I assumed that none of the other officers knew about it, either. That was just Debbie’s way. In my experience she didn’t come to the officers of the DNC for advice and counsel. She seemed to make decisions on her own and let us know at the last minute what she had decided, as she had done when she told us about the hacking only minutes before the Washington Post broke the news.
'

According to Donna Brazile...

DWS was running her own Pakistani spy ring while Hillary was 'buying' the DNC and using it illegally to fund / run her campaign.
- DWS was the DNC Chairman at the time...

DWS gave the Pakistanis the usernames and passwords if all the DNC e-nail accounts that were ' hacked'.

DWS told the political party officers of the DNC they had been 'hacked'...and DWS never handed over the DNC servers/computers to the FBI have it verified.
- Later systems analysts looked at the systems and stated the 'hack' looked like an inside job. The data download rates, for example, were said to be too high to have been done from the outside, anywhete but from inside connected to the server...

The next day after DWS was fired for her role in the Pakistani spy ring Hillary immediately hired her to be part of her criminal campaign team...

I smell a HUGE freakin' rat....

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

Libs are hoping Americans forget her, her spy ring, her espionage, etc so they can quietly let her slip into obscurity instead of indict her and expose her treason / crimes...before sending her ass to jail.

Ah, the current thread for ignorant posters.

Hey, did steve bannon label some folks unpatriotic for you to muse about?

so glad that bitch got what she did...it's still not enough....but atleast when she runs her cockhole, we can easily dimiss her bullshit, because no one believes that whore.

I think DWS has the best chance of going to jail out of all of them.
DWS and Hillary, 'owner' of the DNC, are tied at the hip - if DWS goes down, like dominoes, Hillary would...which is the only thing going for DWS. IMO, Hillary knew about the Pakistani spy ring - they may have even been digging for dirt against the other Democrats for Hillary.

Forum List

Back