Watch as Capitol Police Fight for Their Lives Against J6 Insurrectionists

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, help us on the arithmetic, good poster Lastamender.

Speaker Johnson released 44,000 hours of video/camera depictions of the January 6th insurrection-like attack on our elected Representatives......right?
And if we add that to the 41,000 hours that Speaker McCarthy released to Tucker Carlson......that makes the total hours about 85,000 hours?
Or, about 9 years and 8months of video.

Maybe you could sequester yourself away good poster Lastamender and watch all of it uninterrupted.
Come back when done, and report to this forum.
K?
:9:

Apparently I made several points to gtopa1. One of them being that you're a moron.
Nah; that is not so. He's more a low grade imbecile!!

1700616463054.png

Greg

The point is the answer; there was NO VIOLENCE and they were being let through.

Greg

You can explain it to them until you're blue in the face but these idiots make pet rocks look like Einsteins.

April

Neither of those sentences are true.
They are both absolutely true. Do you need pics of Harley running for his life or other GOP congressman manning the barricades?

You want proof of the feces smeared on the Capitol?

I am all for, and support, the Police who dealt with the violence that day. Those who were violent that day deserve jail time and I have ZERO problem with that. But I want the FULL TRUTH on who did what and who if any from the Feds were causing the violence. IF they were just monitoring etc then fair enough; but were they?

Truth please. I mean: FBI entrapment happens.

Greg
That’s fine… the FBI conspiracy is obviously a conspiracy but go ahead and run with it and arrest anybody who you find evidence broke the law. I have zero issues with that. But notice how this “evidence” isn’t being release in court. It’s being release to the media. That should tell you all you need to know

I know obvious means nothing to you.
What you think is obvious isn’t obvious to others and vice versa. So it’s a useless gauge to determine truth. That’s why “obvious” doesn’t mean squat in court. You need proof and evidence. Things that seem foreign to you

What you think is obvious isn’t obvious to others and vice versa. So it’s a useless gauge to determine truth. That’s why “obvious” doesn’t mean squat in court. You need proof and evidence. Things that seem foreign to you
What is useless is replying to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would the real person behind the avataree Lastamender, still be Lastamender if he wasn't obsessed with defecation, human waste?

What's up with that?

It seems so grossly repellant to be overtaken with his fascination with coprophilia and feces.

What makes people that way?
What could their parents have been like?
Their childhood?

Are you OK, Lastamender?
The forum asks, as we have concerns. You seem so sad.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back