Watch as Capitol Police Fight for Their Lives Against J6 Insurrectionists

The funny thing is that if she was climbing through your window at your house, you would have zero problem shooting her twice or three times.
That's the irony of these twats whining about it. They sit around and jerk off to fantasies of being able to shoot people who climb through their windows.

That's the irony of these twats whining about it. They sit around and jerk off to fantasies of being able to shoot people who climb through their windows.
Its strange that we never hear about the castle doctrine or stand your ground laws any more--

If somebody threatens me I want to have the option to defend myself

An individual should have the absolute right to defend themselves

You break into my house you won't see me trying to climb out of a window. I am going to shoot you.

Houses in the USA aren't easy to break into, so it's certainly a reasonable deduction that anyone who goes to that trouble will be capable of violence.

Yup. I'm not taking the chance with my life or my families that the criminal breaking into my home doesn't have homicidal intent.
Of course they’ll point out that the officer wasn’t “at home” as if somehow not being home makes you invincible.

So says the toy man about 44,000 hours of video before he even sees any of it.

What a fucking joke you idiots are.
Unless that extra video shows new crimes it does nothing to refute the crimes witnessed in previously release video.

Bullshit. Numerous people warned her. The cop says he warned her. The guy standing behind her says he heard the cop warn her.

You are full of shit.

Matter of fact I have no doubt YOU would have given no warning.
Bullshit is right! Why is it if "numerous people" warned Babbitt you don't hear anyone saying anything until some of Babbitt's fellow protesters started yelling that Byrd had a gun right before he pulled the trigger without uttering a word? There was no warning given by Byrd! NONE!!!

Of course Byrd claims he warned her! He knows what it looks like when he's the only law enforcement person out of the hundreds that were there that discharged his weapon and he did so against an unarmed woman that wasn't endangering him in any way what so ever! To be blunt? Byrd is lying his ass off trying to save his ass!

So let me get this right. One time Clinton referred to the Russian interference (and Comey letter) saying they cost her the election (stolen)…
She did , by the way, concede the election within 24 hours
As opposed to Trump saying over and over that the actual VOTE was fraudulent. He Still claims the election was stolen

Yea… that’s the same thing

And oh yeah… nothing from Gore saying the election was stolen
You think Clinton made that claim one time, Lesh? Aren't you precious...LOL

Even I, a forgiving and tolerant sort, but even I snicker at the knuckleheadery I read on this venue in the mornings.

We have a poster above.....gtopa1......who asserts there was no violence on J6.
Well, mein freund, I watched it live on the telly. And before that I listened to live descriptions of it on the car radio as I raced home to see this horrible day unfold.
And now some earnest sincere thoughtful and informed poster like gtopa1 is asserting that I didn't see what I saw.

I love this bar. We've got winners. We've got _____________!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, there was. She was charging at the police through a violently breached opening in a police barrier. Duh!!

This is well plowed ground. She's dead. He's exonerated. You are mad. Let's leave at that.
Ashley is dead because of Ashley's series of poor decisions.
So let her family find peace without the MAGA-QAnon-RWNJ world constantly dragging her bloody corpse across American social media gossip boards.

If you truly think she was wrongfully killed....write your Congressman, and your two Senators. Please share copies of your letters with this gossip board. We want to finally determine just how much gravitas, conviction, and tenacity you really have.

Saddle up, Skippy. Show. Or go.
Babbitt was "charging" at the Police? LOL She wasn't even through the door, you buffoon! How does a rather petite woman "charge" through a door? Babbitt is dead because a Capitol Police officer stepped out from hiding and shot her at point blank range without warning. Why Byrd thought that was necessary is something he'll have to live with. Babbitt wasn't a threat to him or any other Police Officer. Claiming she was borders on farce.

Babbitt was "charging" at the Police? LOL She wasn't even through the door...... How does a rather petite woman "charge" through a door?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Notably, in several videos we observe now dead Babbitt NOT retreating, NOT backing away when ordered, NOT putting up hands in surrender.

Instead.....

We see a violently breached police barricade with a figure in concealing shrouds and a backpack leaping forward into the opening.....towards the gun she knew was aimed at that opening.

Clue for the clueless: Bad decisions often beget bad results.

Duh!

Babbitt was "charging" at the Police? LOL She wasn't even through the door, you buffoon! How does a rather petite woman "charge" through a door? Babbitt is dead because a Capitol Police officer stepped out from hiding and shot her at point blank range without warning. Why Byrd thought that was necessary is something he'll have to live with. Babbitt wasn't a threat to him or any other Police Officer. Claiming she was borders on farce.
How do you describe climbing through a shattered window that is part of a police barricade you dolt?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Notably, in several videos we observe now dead Babbitt NOT retreating, NOT backing away when ordered, NOT putting up hands in surrender.

Instead.....

We see a violently breached police barricade with a figure in concealing shrouds and a backpack leaping forward into the opening.....towards the gun she knew was aimed at that opening.

Clue for the clueless: Bad decisions often beget bad results.

Duh!
When was she ordered to retreat? When was she ordered to back away? When was she told to surrender? Show me on ANY video where ANY of those things took place before Lt. Byrd stepped out of hiding and shot her at point blank range while she was STILL on the other side of the door!

Trump made that claim HUNDREDS of times. I’m fact he’s still making it.

Gore never made that claim that I Am aware of and YOU are a dishonest freak
Gore made that claim numerous times, Lesh! Were you stoned during that election and the weeks of challenges that were made by the Gore Camp?

How do you describe climbing through a shattered window that is part of a police barricade you dolt?
Babbitt was climbing through the window? Show me where that ever took place, Lesh! She was still trying to kick out the window when Byrd assassinated her. She was still completely on the far side of the window from Byrd. So what was his rationale for killing her without warning? He wasn't in peril. The House Chamber was almost empty by that point. So who was Byrd "protecting" from an unarmed female half his size?

Posted earlier:
"We see a violently breached police barricade with a figure in concealing shrouds and a backpack leaping forward into the opening.....towards the gun she knew was aimed at that opening."

Bellingcat shows us several views....in a synchronized frame.....of Babbitt jumping into the breached door (appears she may have been lifted into it...but her face and head forward).

Babbitt made a series of poor decisions on January 6th. And those poor decisions lead....not surprisingly under such circumstances.....to her death.

Babbitt was climbing through the window? Show me where that ever took place, Lesh! She was still trying to kick out the window when Byrd assassinated her. She was still completely on the far side of the window from Byrd. So what was his rationale for killing her without warning? He wasn't in peril. The House Chamber was almost empty by that point. So who was Byrd "protecting" from an unarmed female half his size?
What the fuck are you talking about?

She was IN the fucking window when she took one to the face

By the way “almost empty “ is NOT empty .

In fact as far as protecting the members of Congress goes… almost empty is no different from completely full.

So let me get this right. One time Clinton referred to the Russian interference (and Comey letter) saying they cost her the election (stolen)…
She did , by the way, concede the election within 24 hours
As opposed to Trump saying over and over that the actual VOTE was fraudulent. He Still claims the election was stolen

Yea… that’s the same thing

And oh yeah… nothing from Gore saying the election was stolen
"One time"??????????
That's as funny as "there's no such thing as the deep state".
You've jumped the shark, fonzie.
:rofl:

What the fuck are you talking about?

She was IN the fucking window when she took one to the face
Good thing she wasnt black huh??

Wed have Peaceful Protests burning cities. We got that going for us.

Forum List

Back