Watch as Capitol Police Fight for Their Lives Against J6 Insurrectionists

Babbitt was climbing through the window? Show me where that ever took place, Lesh! She was still trying to kick out the window when Byrd assassinated her. She was still completely on the far side of the window from Byrd. So what was his rationale for killing her without warning? He wasn't in peril. The House Chamber was almost empty by that point. So who was Byrd "protecting" from an unarmed female half his size?
NOPE. YOU ARE WRONG! And a really BIG LIAR on this one Oldstyle! SHAME on you!

AS the video shows she was climbing through the smashed out door window, when she was shot...her upper half of her body had made it through. She was shot in the SHOULDER by the cop, which went through it and in to the neck area somewhere.

AS the video shows she was climbing through the smashed out door window, when she was shot...her upper half of her body had made it through. She was shot in the SHOULDER by the cop, which went through it and in to the neck area somewhere.
So the next time BLM breaks windows we can just shoot them all.

Ok

Show me a shot of Babbitt where her body is half way through the door, Care.https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/

Last edited:

Show me a shot of Babbitt where her body is half way through the door, Care.
Hey asshole, how does she get hit in the shoulder if she’s not through the window you jackass?

Byrd was well to her left

Hey asshole.

A. That gun was clearly visible and a threat to any attacker for several seconds before the shot.

B. Ashes clearly falls OUT of that window Fran after she takes one in the face

Unless that extra video shows new crimes it does nothing to refute the crimes witnessed in previously release video.

Yeah. I'm sure you are right. What could 1,833 days worth of unseen, deliberately hidden, concealed video show, at 24 hours a day possibly reveal??? I mean, why even bother looking at it just because hundreds of people's lives may be at stake? We should just err on the SAFE side and just burn all of them at the stake rather than give them a fair trial, right Toyman? :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah. I'm sure you are right. What could 1,833 days worth of unseen, deliberately hidden, concealed video show, at 24 hours a day possibly reveal??? I mean, why even bother looking at it just because hundreds of people's lives may be at stake? We should just err on the SAFE side and just burn all of them at the stake rather than give them a fair trial, right Toyman? :icon_rolleyes:
I dont buy it on that many hours.

Only a few hours of that day need to be looked at.

1833 days worth of video?? What did they have? 6000 cameras???

I dont buy it on that many hours.
Only a few hours of that day need to be looked at.
1833 days worth of video?? What did they have? 6000 cameras???

44,000 hours of video = 1833 days. And yes, apparently they have a zillion cameras everywhere. I was in a diner having lunch with friends in Aberdeen back in 2015 and counted SIX cameras monitoring the dining area while I sat there.

So let me get this right. One time Clinton referred to the Russian interference (and Comey letter) saying they cost her the election (stolen)…
She did , by the way, concede the election within 24 hours
As opposed to Trump saying over and over that the actual VOTE was fraudulent. He Still claims the election was stolen

Yea… that’s the same thing

And oh yeah… nothing from Gore saying the election was stolen
Hillary said the election was stolen.

Hey asshole.

A. That gun was clearly visible and a threat to any attacker for several seconds before the shot.

B. Ashes clearly falls OUT of that window Fran after she takes one in the face
You JUST got done claiming the gun was "well to her left", Lesh! If that was so...which it was...then Babbitt most likely never saw the gun as Byrd came out of hiding brandishing his weapon and shooting several seconds later!

Again...show me ANY video were Babbitt is through that door! You can't because she wasn't. She was still on the far side of the door from Byrd.

Forum List

Back