Watch as Capitol Police Fight for Their Lives Against J6 Insurrectionists

You JUST got done claiming the gun was "well to her left", Lesh! If that was so...which it was...then Babbitt most likely never saw the gun as Byrd came out of hiding brandishing his weapon and shooting several seconds later!

Again...show me ANY video were Babbitt is through that door! You can't because she wasn't. She was still on the far side of the door from Byrd.
She’s white. It’s ok for cops to shoot unarmed white women

Did you NOT just look at that video? It's obvious that Babbitt was NOT through the window! Claiming she was and that she was "rushing" at Byrd is a flat out lie!
That’s not what the video showed ya lying fuck.

The camera doesn’t even catch her until after the gun fires

Even if she was in the same room as the cop, lethal force is against the law since she posed no danger.
She was breaching a barricade put up to protect Congress from these violent cretins. That makes her a danger

She was breaching a barricade put up to protect Congress from these violent cretins. That makes her a danger
So cops can shoot everyone unarmed that’s trespassing.
1700757633514.jpeg

You JUST got done claiming the gun was "well to her left", Lesh! If that was so...which it was...then Babbitt most likely never saw the gun as Byrd came out of hiding brandishing his weapon and shooting several seconds later!

Again...show me ANY video were Babbitt is through that door! You can't because she wasn't. She was still on the far side of the door from Byrd.
You have no idea what she saw so stop claiming you do. Her face was clearly through that breached window or she wouldn’t have caught one on the shoulder/neck.

The gun was clearly visible in the video as you provided . Whether she knew that or not is immaterial. You breach a police barricade do not be surprised if a gun is aimed at you

You have no idea what she saw so stop claiming you do. Her face was clearly through that breached window or she wouldn’t have caught one on the shoulder/neck.

The gun was clearly visible in the video as you provided . Whether she knew that or not is immaterial. You breach a police barricade do not be surprised if a gun is aimed at you
Her face thru the window almost disarmed all those cops!

Yeah. I'm sure you are right. What could 1,833 days worth of unseen, deliberately hidden, concealed video show, at 24 hours a day possibly reveal??? I mean, why even bother looking at it just because hundreds of people's lives may be at stake? We should just err on the SAFE side and just burn all of them at the stake rather than give them a fair trial, right Toyman? :icon_rolleyes:
Haha, your brainwash runs deep. The amount of extra video is meaningless. Your spin about it being concealed and hidden is laughable. There’s a reason why it’s being released by the republicans to the media and not being used in court. It’s a political game and you’re taking the bait. Sucker

Haha, your brainwash runs deep. The amount of extra video is meaningless. Your spin about it being concealed and hidden is laughable. There’s a reason why it’s being released by the republicans to the media and not being used in court. It’s a political game and you’re taking the bait. Sucker
Is that why it was hidden for 3 years?
Funny how everything that didn’t fit the narrative was hidden.

Is that why it was hidden for 3 years?
Funny how everything that didn’t fit the narrative was hidden.
All security cam footage is “hidden” everywhere unless it is petitioned for release. Yall are trying way to hard to make this look like a cover up. But I’ll ask for the third time. Why are republicans releasing this to the media and not in court?

Police more in flight than in fight as noted by the creepy murderer sneaking up on Babbit while half dozen other police stood within 20 feet in the open and did nothing
Be interesting to hear their assessment of the murder but we know that would Never be allowed.

All security cam footage is “hidden” everywhere unless it is petitioned for release. Yall are trying way to hard to make this look like a cover up. But I’ll ask for the third time. Why are republicans releasing this to the media and not in court?
Cherry picked video was released to fabricate a false narrative.

Cherry picked video was released to fabricate a false narrative.
Video showing crimes isn’t cherry picking, its showing crimes. When a cop pulls somebody over you don’t publicly release the entire cam video of his 10 hour shift.

I’ll ask a fourth time. Why is being released to the media and not courts

You're boring and stupid. If someone wants to go through all that video that you think has nothing in it (yet was sat on for years by the DOJ), it is their time to spend. That you even waste others time arguing about it says all I need to know about you.

Before you were claiming that she was through the door and charging at Police! You just claimed you couldn't see where Babbitt was but now you're claiming that her face was clearly through the window? Why? Because she was shot in the neck? Like a bullet wouldn't go through the hole that had been made in the door's window? The truth is that if Babbitt actually HAD been through that window and Byrd shot her from the side like that? She wouldn't have gone flying back from the door...she would have been thrown to the side. Or do the laws of physics not exist when you're trying to prove a lie, Lesh? Your claim that Babbitt was charging at Byrd is a flat out lie proven by multiple videos. Your claim that Byrd issued a warning to Babbitt before he shot is another lie proven by the audio from multiple videos!

Before you were claiming that she was through the door and charging at Police! You just claimed you couldn't see where Babbitt was but now you're claiming that her face was clearly through the window? Why? Because she was shot in the neck? Like a bullet wouldn't go through the hole that had been made in the door's window? The truth is that if Babbitt actually HAD been through that window and Byrd shot her from the side like that? She wouldn't have gone flying back from the door...she would have been thrown to the side. Or do the laws of physics not exist when you're trying to prove a lie, Lesh? Your claim that Babbitt was charging at Byrd is a flat out lie proven by multiple videos. Your claim that Byrd issued a warning to Babbitt before he shot is another lie proven by the audio from multiple videos!
Don’t lie about what I post ya piece of shit.

I never said she was “charging the police. I just didn’t

You lie

All the time.

You admit that the cop was well to her left and yet you insist that the only way he could have shot her in the shoulder was if he was what… in front of her?

Shutup ya lying twat

So let me get this right. One time Clinton referred to the Russian interference (and Comey letter) saying they cost her the election (stolen)…
She did , by the way, concede the election within 24 hours
As opposed to Trump saying over and over that the actual VOTE was fraudulent. He Still claims the election was stolen

Yea… that’s the same thing

And oh yeah… nothing from Gore saying the election was stolen
Hitlery claimed it was stolen years after she lost, vermin.

Hey asshole, how does she get hit in the shoulder if she’s not through the window you jackass?

Byrd was well to her left
So you are saying a bullet can’t fit thru a window opening?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back