Watch as Capitol Police Fight for Their Lives Against J6 Insurrectionists

How would it get there if fired from well to the left jackass?

That’s right. She would have had to have her ugly mug already through that opening.

Troll
You claim he was well to the left, Simp. So far you have no evidence of that.

The vidEO that shows he was in no danger?
I don’t know what video you are talking about but I am talking about the video that shows her trying to breach a police barricade behind which was CONGRESS

I don’t know what video you are talking about but I am talking about the video that shows her trying to breach a police barricade behind which was CONGRESS
The one where you said he was way off to the left, VERMIN.

He did his job. That is why he got a medal.
He didn’t “ do his job”. If he worked for any other department he would have been fired and prosecuted. Hell he would have been either suspended for a long time or fired for negligently leaving his issue pistol in a public restroom unsecured and unattended. As far as I can find, the Capital Police have never disciplined any officer for excessive force or negligence.

Cherry picked video was released to fabricate a false narrative.
Footage was released showing crimes that were prosecuted in court. I’ll ask for the 6th time. Why was this extra footage release to the media and not used in court by the republicans

He didn’t “ do his job”. If he worked for any other department he would have been fired and prosecuted. Hell he would have been either suspended for a long time or fired for negligently leaving his issue pistol in a public restroom unsecured and unattended. As far as I can find, the Capital Police have never disciplined any officer for excessive force or negligence.
Meanwhile back in reality, if he had blown away anyone who wasn't a white conservative, you'd be praising him.

Babbitt was climbing through the window? Show me where that ever took place, Lesh!
1700802905419.png

Don’t lie about what I post ya piece of shit.

I never said she was “charging the police. I just didn’t

You lie

All the time.

You admit that the cop was well to her left and yet you insist that the only way he could have shot her in the shoulder was if he was what… in front of her?

Shutup ya lying twat
He's hopeless.

I don't see how anyone could blame the police officer. These rioters had injured 140 other cops, clearly they are violent people. And the cop was supposed to stand there and let them assault him?

Far more people have been shot by the police for posing far less of a threat.

He's hopeless.

I don't see how anyone could blame the police officer. These rioters had injured 140 other cops, clearly they are violent people. And the cop was supposed to stand there and let them assault him?

They had just moments before begged the Police in front of the door to get out of the way so they WOULDN'T get hurt, Candy! It's obvious that they had no intention of assaulting Byrd. They were there to stop the certification...not to assault the Police. Byrd can't use that as a reason to use deadly force without warning!

So you admit that she hadn't actually breached the door? That she was still attempting to do so? So Byrd wasn't in any danger at all...was he, Lesh? Your claim that she was "charging" at him was nothing more than a made up excuse for Byrd's pulling the trigger on an unarmed female!

Once they were through THAT door they still had to get through yet another door that was guarded by law enforcement with drawn guns! The truth is that by the time that group of protesters made it to the House floor it would have been evacuated. "CONGRESS" would have been GONE! So why shoot an unarmed protester at that point?

That’s not what the video showed ya lying fuck.

The camera doesn’t even catch her until after the gun fires
What video shows Babbitt through the window and charging at Byrd, Lesh? Love to see it. Back up one of your bullshit claims for a change!

He's hopeless.

Nonsense…While J6 was a horrible display, this officer that shot Babbit panicked.

They're not told that Byrd was literally protecting the congresspeople right behind him.

They're conditioned to ignore the context, an entire Capitol building under seige.

They have to ignore the crowd that was right behind her, breaking the windows and pushing at the door.

This is a cult. There is nothing that can be said to them.

They're not told that Byrd was literally protecting the congresspeople right behind him.

They're conditioned to ignore the context, an entire Capitol building under seige.

They have to ignore the crowd that was right behind her, breaking the windows and pushing at the door.

This is a cult. There is nothing that can be said to them.
Cult is BLM and Antifa. IRS attacking citizens. FBI calling a man a terrorist for speaking out at a school board meeting after his daughter was raped.

You look at that cult every day you look in a mirror

Forum List

Back