Watch as Capitol Police Fight for Their Lives Against J6 Insurrectionists

His "job" was shooting unarmed female protesters?
His job was defending the lawmakers from the law breakers. Which he did.

The funny thing is that if she was climbing through your window at your house, you would have zero problem shooting her twice or three times.

Now lie to us and tell us you wouldn't do it. Why stop with the lies now?

His job was defending the lawmakers from the law breakers. Which he did.

The funny thing is that if she was climbing through your window at your house, you would have zero problem shooting her twice or three times.

Now lie to us and tell us you wouldn't do it. Why stop with the lies now?
If she was climbing through the window at my house I'd be yelling at her not to! I'd be warning her that I had a gun and I was about to use it! But that's me, Candy...I'm not a cowardly piece of shit like Byrd.

So?

They get it right most of the time. And Byrd got it right when he blew away the insurrectionist.

You're just upset because you agree with her politics and she is white while Byrd is black. That is the only reason.
You're a bit of an asshole, Candy. There was ZERO reason for Byrd to shoot an unarmed protester! There just wasn't and that has nothing to do with anyone's politics or the color of their skin!

You're a bit of an asshole, Candy. There was ZERO reason for Byrd to shoot an unarmed protester!
Zero reason for her to take part in a riot. But play a stupid game, win a stupid prize.
There just wasn't and that has nothing to do with anyone's politics or the color of their skin!
Make me laugh harder.

When Breonna Taylor was shot...you called her an alleged victim. She wasn't even taking part in a riot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would the real person behind the avataree Lastamender, still be Lastamender if he wasn't obsessed with defecation, human waste?

What's up with that?

It seems so grossly repellant to be overtaken with his fascination with coprophilia and feces.

What makes people that way?
What could their parents have been like?
Their childhood?

Are you OK, Lastamender?
The forum asks, as we have concerns. You seem so sad.

Good luck.
We don't call him the Last Deadender for nothin'

If she was climbing through the window at my house I'd be yelling at her not to! I'd be warning her that I had a gun and I was about to use it! But that's me, Candy...I'm not a cowardly piece of shit like Byrd.
And if she kept coming you’d have shot her in the face… five times

And if she kept coming you’d have shot her in the face… five times
If I warned her that I had a gun and she kept coming? Yes, I would have shot her. It's the warning that changes everything! Byrd never opened his mouth. He stepped out of hiding and shot an unarmed woman without warning. If you did that at your home or anywhere else? You're a coward who WANTS to kill someone!

"....there was NO VIOLENCE and they were being let through."
Even I, a forgiving and tolerant sort, but even I snicker at the knuckleheadery I read on this venue in the mornings.

We have a poster above.....gtopa1......who asserts there was no violence on J6.
Well, mein freund, I watched it live on the telly. And before that I listened to live descriptions of it on the car radio as I raced home to see this horrible day unfold.
And now some earnest sincere thoughtful and informed poster like gtopa1 is asserting that I didn't see what I saw.

I love this bar. We've got winners. We've got _____________!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was ZERO reason for Byrd to shoot an unarmed protester! There just wasn't
Yeah, there was. She was charging at the police through a violently breached opening in a police barrier. Duh!!

This is well plowed ground. She's dead. He's exonerated. You are mad. Let's leave at that.
Ashley is dead because of Ashley's series of poor decisions.
So let her family find peace without the MAGA-QAnon-RWNJ world constantly dragging her bloody corpse across American social media gossip boards.

If you truly think she was wrongfully killed....write your Congressman, and your two Senators. Please share copies of your letters with this gossip board. We want to finally determine just how much gravitas, conviction, and tenacity you really have.

Saddle up, Skippy. Show. Or go.

Did they? I don’t remember them saying exactly that.

You have a link right?
Ignoramus.

Ignoramus.
So let me get this right. One time Clinton referred to the Russian interference (and Comey letter) saying they cost her the election (stolen)…
She did , by the way, concede the election within 24 hours
As opposed to Trump saying over and over that the actual VOTE was fraudulent. He Still claims the election was stolen

Yea… that’s the same thing

And oh yeah… nothing from Gore saying the election was stolen

If I warned her that I had a gun and she kept coming? Yes, I would have shot her. It's the warning that changes everything! Byrd never opened his mouth. He stepped out of hiding and shot an unarmed woman without warning. If you did that at your home or anywhere else? You're a coward who WANTS to kill someone!
Bullshit. Numerous people warned her. The cop says he warned her. The guy standing behind her says he heard the cop warn her.

You are full of shit.

Matter of fact I have no doubt YOU would have given no warning.

Forum List

Back