Watch as Capitol Police Fight for Their Lives Against J6 Insurrectionists

I'm a History major, Crepitus. What similarities are you speaking of? To be honest? I can't think of two individuals who are more unlike each other than Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler.
Two right wing authoritarian populists who use a minority to focus their cultist's hate and vow to "return the country to its former glory"?

Oh, no. They don't have anything in common at all.

DERP

1700608442858.png

So what? There is no violence in the video of a bank robber having lunch before he robs a bank.

You still haven't made any point.

The point is why would the police just be standing there letting him in if there was a problem with it? Man, you can't really be this stupid can you?

Wow. OK, cuck.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Screen-Shot-2020-08-26-at-11.31.46-PM.png
Great example I’m glad you brought up the summer riots! So if I showed you a group of peaceful people singing Koombuya from the protest in your firey graphic, would that negate all the violence and destruction that happened elsewhere and prove that the event was peaceful?

Because that’s the exact useless point yall are trying to make with this 1/6 footage

-----------------------------------------------

Ouch!!!!

That didn't really accrue to poor poster Runner's benefit.
But she said it.
No one else did.
She owns it.

Let's wish her good luck.

Whatever. Can't you both just please go be stupid somewhere else? This thread is infected with enough stupidity as it is. :rolleyes:

Great example I’m glad you brought up the summer riots! So if I showed you a group of peaceful people singing Koombuya from the protest in your firey graphic, would that negate all the violence and destruction that happened elsewhere and prove that the event was peaceful?

Because that’s the exact useless point yall are trying to make with this 1/6 footage
I am all for, and support, the Police who dealt with the violence that day. Those who were violent that day deserve jail time and I have ZERO problem with that. But I want the FULL TRUTH on who did what and who if any from the Feds were causing the violence. IF they were just monitoring etc then fair enough; but were they?

Truth please. I mean: FBI entrapment happens.

Greg

Forum List

Back