🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

How sad is this? Well welcome to HOPE AND CHANGE

snip:
Breaking: #Ferguson Business Owner Asks Community to Help Her Protect Salon From Looters Tonight

Jim Hoft Aug 10th, 2015 5:09 pm

The 911 Beauty Salon was looted again last night in Ferguson.

** There is a GoFundMe page set up to save Dellena’s 911 Salon.

Around fifty “peaceful” protesters stormed Dellena Jones’ business and looted her beauty supplies.
Today local volunteers helped Dellena clean up her business in Ferguson.

all of it here:
Breaking Ferguson Business Owner Asks Community to Help Her Protect Salon From Looters Tonight - The Gateway Pundit

Don't contribute a dime, we don't support this community or it's black business owners.

The citizens of her own peers have sent the message she is unwanted and to get out.

Perhaps if she were smart she would.

You thinking my compassion would have me contribute any way, shape, form or fashion to help that community is ludicrous.

Let her people who caused this take care of their own or let the good citizens get enough and rise up with their white lawful brethren to defeat this black thugish criminal element.

Either way, throwing money at a train wreck simply waste your time and money ....................

Fuck the percentage of the population crap. Do you even know how many Blacks use food stamps? If you tell me, I'll tell you how many Whites are on food stamps.lets compare numbers...shall we?

Sure you want to play with the numbers when blacks are 13% of the population, the fact is that blacks are twice as likely to be on food stamps than whites. Whites 15% compared to 31% of blacks have ever received food stamps according to Pew Research.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center
I asked you to provide the number of Blacks on food stamps now!..today!...Not the percentage having EVER received food-stamps.
I want raw numbers of current Black recipients of food stamps.

THIS GRAPH FROM YOUR LINK IS FROM THE PEW SURVEY AND DOES NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION!

picture-22-png.47000

Hey dummy, you can't use raw numbers as a fair comparison unless the populations are equal. Of course that's why you want to use them, your not looking for a fair comparison. You don't like what I provided, go find a source and post it. I'm not going to play your game.

Proportional statistics isn't a fair comparison either when you understand that the general white population had a 300 year head start on Black Americans and then tried every thing possible to keep them from learning to read, or write or to compete for meaningful good paying jobs

Besides, as I have said repeatedly!! I don't trust white generated statistics that can't be verified by blacks. I play the game to a point but since most white people seem to hold blacks in contempt, how can their racial survey data be trusted to be accurate and not embellished negatively in some way?

Here is a 2013 graph that is more relevant than yours:

picture-17-png.47001

White statisticians defy White anthropologists and decided to separate hispanics from the "white" category. I agree with that but they are still considered Caucasian despite most being Indians who migrated from Asia who speak Spanish or English. Amerindias also are considered Caucasian ...you people just cant get the race thing right can you?
Add all Caucasians together and their true rate soars.
We're fifty years beyond the sixties. Get over it already.

Yes. Only fifty years. Fifty years after centuries of whites working to keep blacks poor, uneducated and completely disenfranchised from American society.
Now, much to your consternation, you can't understand why some blacks might have problems functioning in society. You got what people like you wanted all along, but are too stupid to see it.

snip:
Breaking: #Ferguson Business Owner Asks Community to Help Her Protect Salon From Looters Tonight

Around fifty “peaceful” protesters stormed Dellena Jones’ business and looted her beauty supplies.

all of it here:
Breaking Ferguson Business Owner Asks Community to Help Her Protect Salon From Looters Tonight - The Gateway Pundit

Don't contribute a dime, we don't support this community or it's black business owners.

The citizens of her own peers have sent the message she is unwanted and to get out.

You thinking my compassion would have me contribute any way, shape, form or fashion to help that community is ludicrous.

Let her people who caused this take care of their own or let the good citizens get enough and rise up with their white lawful brethren to defeat this black thugish criminal element.

Either way, throwing money at a train wreck simply waste your time and money ....................

As sad as that is. What else can the rest of US do for her. we aren't the ones encouraging this type of behavior. just damn sad in this day and age and all under a BLACK President who was Claimed to be this great Uniter

Any black that thinks they have it so bad here in America needs to be given the option of either going back to fucking Africa, or quit the GD whining about WHITEY and DO SOMETHING with their life besides walking around with their pants hanging off their ass speaking ebonics thinking they're a rapper or some pathetic shit. GET A LIFE, SHOW SOMEONE YOU WANT TO GET AHEAD, and ya know, MAYBE SOMEONE WILL think that BLACK LIVES MATTER then. But until then, you act like a bunch of RETARDED VIOLENT APES, and that's EXACTLY what people are going to treat you like.

End of story.

I for one am full up with these blacks and their MORONIC VIOLENCE. Take it back to Africa.

snip:

all of it here:

As sad as that is. What else can the rest of US do for her. we aren't the ones encouraging this type of behavior. just damn sad in this day and age and all under a BLACK President who was Claimed to be this great Uniter

Got to let it run it's course, until the blacks get sick and tired of the destruction and pain caused by their own race, they must suffer through it till they have had enough of the misery and rise up against it.

Unfortunately they only see hate for others instead of helping their own instead of hurting their own.

Has everything to do with compassion, you want to help, but you also want the best.

They must endure their own madness to get enough.................

After Seven miserable years of their Messiah Obama. I guess he didn't shower them with enough of his magical: hope and change. or they wouldn't be out acting like thugs

Remember folks, Obama was going to be the GREAT UNITER

oh dear: he lied to you about that to so you vote for him. DUPED again. tsk tsk

He did not fail in uniting, he never said he would unite whites and blacks.

snip:

all of it here:

Got to let it run it's course, until the blacks get sick and tired of the destruction and pain caused by their own race, they must suffer through it till they have had enough of the misery and rise up against it.

Unfortunately they only see hate for others instead of helping their own instead of hurting their own.

Has everything to do with compassion, you want to help, but you also want the best.

After this stage comes the stage of whining about no businesses in their neighborhood and how that is whitey's fault.

Hell, give 'em what they want.... be done with them. The world will be a better place without these animals.

snip:

all of it here:

After this stage comes the stage of whining about no businesses in their neighborhood and how that is whitey's fault.

I am aware of this, that is just the attitude they need to keep, poor, poor, little black victims ..................

Yes. Only fifty years. Fifty years after centuries of whites working to keep blacks poor, uneducated and completely disenfranchised from American society.
Now, much to your consternation, you can't understand why some blacks might have problems functioning in society. You got what people like you wanted all along, but are too stupid to see it.

How has society kept a creature that refuses to work, "poor"??

How has society kept a creature that has no intelligence to begin with "uneducated" ??

Has the same schools not been available for the blacks as whites??

How about drop out rates for high school, you know dumb blacks who drop out of high school??

So the lack of a races willingness to learn translates into society keeping them "uneducated"??

So the blacks have had a vote since 1870 but you claim they have been "disenfranchised"??

Well you claim 50yrs. of repression, you must be doing black math .......... my math says that is over 100yrs, fucking black math, I never will understand it.

By the way one last note on this last subject, do you even know what disenfranchised means??

I didn't think so ................

dis·en·fran·chise
ˌdisənˈfran(t)SHīz/
verb
past tense: disenfranchised; past participle: disenfranchised
deprive (someone) of the right to vote.
"the law disenfranchised some 3,000 voters on the basis of a residence qualification"
  • deprived of power; marginalized.
    "a hard core of kids who are disenfranchised and don't feel connected to the school"
  • deprive (someone) of a right or privilege.
    "a measure that would disenfranchise people from access to legal advice"
  • archaic

How has society kept a creature that refuses to work, "poor"??

How has society kept a creature that has no intelligence to begin with "uneducated" ??

Has the same schools not been available for the blacks as whites??

How about drop out rates for high school, you know dumb blacks who drop out of high school??

So the lack of a races willingness to learn translates into society keeping them "uneducated"??

So the blacks have had a vote since 1870 but you claim they have been "disenfranchised"??

Well you claim 50yrs. of repression, you must be doing black math .......... my math says that is over 100yrs, fucking black math, I never will understand it.

By the way one last note on this last subject, do you even know what disenfranchised means??

I didn't think so ................

dis·en·fran·chise
ˌdisənˈfran(t)SHīz/
verb
past tense: disenfranchised; past participle: disenfranchised
deprive (someone) of the right to vote.
"the law disenfranchised some 3,000 voters on the basis of a residence qualification"
  • deprived of power; marginalized.
    "a hard core of kids who are disenfranchised and don't feel connected to the school"
  • deprive (someone) of a right or privilege.
    "a measure that would disenfranchise people from access to legal advice"
  • archaic

Thanks for the timely example of the attitudes of whites that I spoke of.

Try understanding the context of the post I responded to. It would help with the" black " math that has you confounded.

Do you ever bother to read what you've typed? LMAO
Are there non-fatal killings?
Yeah, like the killings the Ferguson cops were making off of Blacks for traffic stops and fines. Big bucks!

Now can you read the revision and answer intelligently?

Revenue enhancement, done by every police force in the country.
Those who read the DOJ report on the Ferguson PD can see the proportional disparity that went on for years where Blacks were stopped more, fined more and abused more. In that case proportional statistics worked against the white phalanx of terror.

Oh you're talking about the DOJ report directed by the racist black man Holder, LMAO. Why should I trust his bullshit any more than you trust Pew Research. The real question is whether blacks were stopped more often because they are black, or because they were caught more often breaking the law? The DOJ made assumptions based on raw numbers without any substantial evidence to support it. I haven't been stopped for speeding since 1977, ya know why, I don't speed.
Holder didn't personally conduct the investigation and he isn't a racist just because you think he is.I haven''t heard him say anything that would label him as a racist.

The Pew data as presented in this thread came from a survey of random samples. That doesn't mean a hill of beans to anyone wanting real facts. The DOJ report was a hands on investigation using real raw data of actual cases to show how biased and corrupt the Ferguson PD was. See post #164 for additonal reports from non DOJ sources!

First, the study you provided from the huffypost didn't dispute the Pew study, it was just worded differently. Second, if you think Holders fingerprints weren't all over the DOJ report you're delusional. Holder demonstrated his racial bias when he first got into office when he dismissed the case against the Black Panthers after the govt already had a judgment against them.

After Seven miserable years of their Messiah Obama. I guess he didn't shower them with enough of his magical: hope and change. or they wouldn't be out acting like thugs

Remember folks, Obama was going to be the GREAT UNITER

oh dear: he lied to you about that to so you vote for him. DUPED again. tsk tsk
You're blaming him because he couldn't win over gullible ignorant greedy racist white people such as yourself? He's at fault because YOU are impossible? LOL You and your kind.

That would require them to get jobs.
we KNOW thats not going to happen.
Not in Ferguson. Blacks would have to leave town to find a job!
That's actually part of my solution for blacks. They can't handle Detroit or Ferguson or flint Saginaw Compton watts or Harlem.

Seems the only decent black city is Atlanta.

So blacks need to leave 75% of Detroit. Half of Detroit has already taken this advice. They've left to come to the burbs where there are jobs. Each city has enough low income housing to let blacks make up no more than 20% of our communities.

No offense but clearly blacks can not manage their own major city.

I'd like to know how Atlanta does it. Anyone here from the atl?

No offense but thanks for verifying what I suspected all along about SOME "White liberals." You are no different when it comes to race than your "conservative" counterparts.

Instead of examining the factors behind the decline of Detroit, you conclude it is due to Blacks mismanaging it. The situation in Detroit is far more complex than that and has a lot to do with the near collapse of the auto Industry in 2008-9. But if that wasn't enough of an insult you proceeded to assert that low income housing in the suburbs would be reserved solely for poor Blacks.

You didn't stop there. As expected, given the trajectory of your veiled
bigotry, you continued by rattling off multiple examples of supposedly failed black cities to bolster your claim. Shootspeeders and Matthew must be proud of you! I am not sure your premise of "Blacks can't handle" big city management is anything more than an early 20th Century throwback to the days when it was popularly believed that Blacks couldn't "handle" pro football or baseball or fly an airplane!

Here is abetter idea. Since we know every major city needs a decent tax base to be successful, regardless of who is managing the city government, the point is moot. As long as White people own the means of production, all of the banks and most of the national franchises/ businesses, they still control the local economies at any level and political outcomes at the state and federal levels.

You might be aware that during segregation, Black businesses flourished; wealth accumulated in Black communities and productivity was high. Marriage was valued and families stayed together. Then came integration. Blacks flocked to white owned businesses and businesses in their own communities perished. along with the productivity and wealth. Blacks became dependent on White society for jobs and sustenance thinking that assimilation would eventually come.
They are still waiting!
Then start owning the means of production!

Look. I feel you. To the rich we are all nig$#rs. So while they own the means of production, I do a few things. I educate myself, save money, am well spoken at interviews, i am not committing crimes, don't have more kids than I can afford. All things I can control myself.

You're stuck on excuse and denial.

"Whites" don't own the "means of production".

"Whites" are not a group, at this point in time.

The "Rich" who mostly own or at least run the means of production are not a unified group with any anti-black agenda.
That's actually part of my solution for blacks. They can't handle Detroit or Ferguson or flint Saginaw Compton watts or Harlem.

So blacks need to leave 75% of Detroit. Half of Detroit has already taken this advice. They've left to come to the burbs where there are jobs. Each city has enough low income housing to let blacks make up no more than 20% of our communities.

No offense but thanks for verifying what I suspected all along about SOME "White liberals." You are no different when it comes to race than your "conservative" counterparts.

Instead of examining the factors behind the decline of Detroit, you conclude it is due to Blacks mismanaging it. The situation in Detroit is far more complex than that and has a lot to do with the near collapse of the auto Industry in 2008-9. But if that wasn't enough of an insult you proceeded to assert that low income housing in the suburbs would be reserved solely for poor Blacks.

bigotry, you continued by rattling off multiple examples of supposedly failed black cities to bolster your claim. Shootspeeders and Matthew must be proud of you! I am not sure your premise of "Blacks can't handle" big city management is anything more than an early 20th Century throwback to the days when it was popularly believed that Blacks couldn't "handle" pro football or baseball or fly an airplane!

Here is abetter idea. Since we know every major city needs a decent tax base to be successful, regardless of who is managing the city government, the point is moot. As long as White people own the means of production, all of the banks and most of the national franchises/ businesses, they still control the local economies at any level and political outcomes at the state and federal levels.

You might be aware that during segregation, Black businesses flourished; wealth accumulated in Black communities and productivity was high. Marriage was valued and families stayed together. Then came integration. Blacks flocked to white owned businesses and businesses in their own communities perished. along with the productivity and wealth. Blacks became dependent on White society for jobs and sustenance thinking that assimilation would eventually come.
They are still waiting!

Look. I feel you. To the rich we are all nig$#rs. So while they own the means of production, I do a few things. I educate myself, save money, am well spoken at interviews, i am not committing crimes, don't have more kids than I can afford. All things I can control myself.

The "Rich" who mostly own or at least run the means of production are not a unified group with any anti-black agenda.

They are still waiting!

I agree. To the rich, we are all ni88ers. Herman Cain, Katlyn Jenner and Ben Carson all think we are a bunch of lazy greedy ignorant ni88gers. You can believe that. They only use race as an issue to divide us. And look how well it's working. The corporate media is spoon feeding us what they want us to know, do, think and believe.

Race wars------------the legacy of obama.
How come we NEVER hear from the Speaker of the House and the Senate majority leaders. What are their names again? Are they laying low until the 2016 elections are over? Because they are both very unpopular. No one ever talks about Boehner or McConnell. What have they been up to? Amazing. Haven't heard a peep out of either of them in some time. Interesting.

They are still waiting!

They are still waiting!

They are still waiting!

I agree. To the rich, we are all ni88ers. Herman Cain, Katlyn Jenner and Ben Carson all think we are a bunch of lazy greedy ignorant ni88gers. You can believe that. They only use race as an issue to divide us. And look how well it's working. The corporate media is spoon feeding us what they want us to know, do, think and believe.

The Rich are not an unified group with ANY AGENDA.

A random rich person is just as likely to be a lefty tree hugger who supports higher taxes and social spending and all that stuff lefties wants as a Evul Rightie who think that his money makes him better than you.

Indeed, of the few rich people I have personally known, they are more likely to be lefties who agree with you than with me.

THe policies that are really hurting the middle class and the working poor are not so much the Rich moving aggressively to protect their interests as various ideologues not realizing that their theories are not working in reality.

And these ideas cut across class lines.

How come we NEVER hear from the Speaker of the House and the Senate majority leaders. What are their names again? Are they laying low until the 2016 elections are over? Because they are both very unpopular. No one ever talks about Boehner or McConnell. What have they been up to? Amazing. Haven't heard a peep out of either of them in some time. Interesting.

The GOP leadership has no solutions.

The GOP leadership has no solutions.
obviously if there are still problems after 8 years of the socialist, the democrats dont have working solutions either.

such sweet innocent people. all of them could have been Obama's sons IF he had any. Makes you so proud to have your own President bring this kind of crap down on you with his words and actions?

thanks a lot to all you who voted for the Thug

One side of the street has blacks with signs "Black Lives Matter." The other side of the street should be protestors with signs reading, "No one said they didn't. Now go home!"

Forum List

Back