🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

It's wonder they don't all become Republicans.
That would require them to get jobs.
we KNOW thats not going to happen.
Not in Ferguson. Blacks would have to leave town to find a job!
That's actually part of my solution for blacks. They can't handle Detroit or Ferguson or flint Saginaw Compton watts or Harlem.

Seems the only decent black city is Atlanta.

So blacks need to leave 75% of Detroit. Half of Detroit has already taken this advice. They've left to come to the burbs where there are jobs. Each city has enough low income housing to let blacks make up no more than 20% of our communities.

No offense but clearly blacks can not manage their own major city.

I'd like to know how Atlanta does it. Anyone here from the atl?

No offense but thanks for verifying what I suspected all along about SOME "White liberals." You are no different when it comes to race than your "conservative" counterparts.

Instead of examining the factors behind the decline of Detroit, you conclude it is due to Blacks mismanaging it. The situation in Detroit is far more complex than that and has a lot to do with the near collapse of the auto Industry in 2008-9. But if that wasn't enough of an insult you proceeded to assert that low income housing in the suburbs would be reserved solely for poor Blacks.

You didn't stop there. As expected, given the trajectory of your veiled
bigotry, you continued by rattling off multiple examples of supposedly failed black cities to bolster your claim. Shootspeeders and Matthew must be proud of you! I am not sure your premise of "Blacks can't handle" big city management is anything more than an early 20th Century throwback to the days when it was popularly believed that Blacks couldn't "handle" pro football or baseball or fly an airplane!

Here is abetter idea. Since we know every major city needs a decent tax base to be successful, regardless of who is managing the city government, the point is moot. As long as White people own the means of production, all of the banks and most of the national franchises/ businesses, they still control the local economies at any level and political outcomes at the state and federal levels.

You might be aware that during segregation, Black businesses flourished; wealth accumulated in Black communities and productivity was high. Marriage was valued and families stayed together. Then came integration. Blacks flocked to white owned businesses and businesses in their own communities perished. along with the productivity and wealth. Blacks became dependent on White society for jobs and sustenance thinking that assimilation would eventually come.
They are still waiting!
Then start owning the means of production!

Look. I feel you. To the rich we are all nig$#rs. So while they own the means of production, I do a few things. I educate myself, save money, am well spoken at interviews, i am not committing crimes, don't have more kids than I can afford. All things I can control myself.

You're stuck on excuse and denial.

"Whites" don't own the "means of production".

"Whites" are not a group, at this point in time.

The "Rich" who mostly own or at least run the means of production are not a unified group with any anti-black agenda.

where it the Great Messiah Obama now? Why isn't he jumping on his soapbox and tell his sons if had any to KNOCK OFF THEIR SHIT? think about that folks. The reason he won't is he is ALL for this chaos being whip up and brought down on YOU. the other people he supposedly: represents . All of a SUDDEN he's all shy or what?

snip:
#Ferguson Mob Hurls Frozen Water Bottles at Police – Chants “We Shut Sh*t Down!” (VIDEO)

all of it here:
Ferguson Mob Hurls Frozen Water Bottles at Police - Chants We Shut Sh t Down VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

Give a shout out of thanks to your own stinking lowlife President and his slimy buddy, the so called, Reverend Al Sharpton. who by the way has visited Obama 60 time already at the white house. but hey they just meeting pray sessions. this shit is getting out of hand and now DISRUPTING innocent citizens lives and livelihoods

snip:

Breaking: #BlackLivesMatter Mob Shuts Down I-70 Both Ways in St. Louis – Driver Plows Through Line (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Aug 10th, 2015 5:55 pm 636 Comments

The #BlackLivesMatter mob shut down Interstate 70 in St. Louis today.

all of it here:
Breaking BlackLivesMatter Mob Shuts Down I-70 Both Ways in St. Louis - Driver Plows Through Line VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

Ready for war? So what happens when their EBT cards get shut down?
How will they afford ammo,food,malt liquor?
Who? The black protestors or the White poor and middle class of Ferguson? Check Food stamp stats and get back with us!

Seriously....stfu ....you know nothing.
You stfu, I know that more whites are on food stamps than blacks!

It's those damn percentages again...

Ready for war? So what happens when their EBT cards get shut down?
How will they afford ammo,food,malt liquor?
Who? The black protestors or the White poor and middle class of Ferguson? Check Food stamp stats and get back with us!

Not as a percentage of the population, but let's not let facts get in the way of a good story.
Fuck the percentage of the population crap. Do you even know how many Blacks use food stamps? If you tell me, I'll tell you how many Whites are on food stamps.lets compare numbers...shall we?

Percentages matter...

It has gotten to the point where black lives are obnoxious, good thing they haven't tried that shit out here on our coast.

Us southern folks don't cotton to that unruly black boy shit too well, unfortunately for the we thump heads .................

Not as a percentage of the population, but let's not let facts get in the way of a good story.
Fuck the percentage of the population crap. Do you even know how many Blacks use food stamps? If you tell me, I'll tell you how many Whites are on food stamps.lets compare numbers...shall we?

Sure you want to play with the numbers when blacks are 13% of the population, the fact is that blacks are twice as likely to be on food stamps than whites. Whites 15% compared to 31% of blacks have ever received food stamps according to Pew Research.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center
I asked you to provide the number of Blacks on food stamps now!..today!...Not the percentage having EVER received food-stamps.
I want raw numbers of current Black recipients of food stamps.

THIS GRAPH FROM YOUR LINK IS FROM THE PEW SURVEY AND DOES NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION!

picture-22-png.47000

You're question is irrelevant.

such sweet innocent people. all of them could have been Obama's sons IF he had any. Makes you so proud to have your own President bring this kind of crap down on you with his words and actions?

thanks a lot to all you who voted for the Thug

1.Obama is not Thug

2. That city appears lost. In another video, cops just holding a line were targeted.

That is enough to call for a military shutdown. Ferguson is a warzone.

Obama is. a thug.
such sweet innocent people. all of them could have been Obama's sons IF he had any. Makes you so proud to have your own President bring this kind of crap down on you with his words and actions?

thanks a lot to all you who voted for the Thug

1.Obama is not Thug

2. That city appears lost. In another video, cops just holding a line were targeted.

That is enough to call for a military shutdown. Ferguson is a warzone.

Yes, Obama is a thug.
Yes, Obama is a thug.
Yes, Obama is a thug.

So you cherry pick data but fail to include logical context as for causation, I have got the reason why that chart says that, before I bust your ass, I am giving you the chance to give it some context and explain the point you are trying to bull shit us with.

More whites are on food stamps than black in that graph because??

How many total are on food stamps now as compared to when obumbbler took office??

The Obama legacy. Whom do you think they are going to war with? The democrat party that has subjugated them for 300 years? I wouldn't blame them, they have been lied to so much by the democrat party the rage was bound to boil to the surface.

WATCH Ferguson Protesters Chant We re Ready for War Mediaite

During Sunday night’s protest on the anniversary of the shooting death of African-American man Michael Brown, Ferguson protesters chanted that they were “ready for war.”
It's wonder they don't all become Republicans.
That would require them to get jobs.
we KNOW thats not going to happen.
Not in Ferguson. Blacks would have to leave town to find a job!

Maybe if they stopped burning down all the places of employment?

I don't Know what you fools thought you would get when you put in some NOBODY Community Agitator in for President.

well, NOW you are living with the RESULTS of it

way to go

Last edited:
That is not a protest! It's a riot! There was a time in this Country when rioters were shot! PERIOD!

Bring in the National Guard armed with real bullets and open fire, end of riot, I guarantee!

See how the left sticks up for this violence being bought down on you, THE Innocent American people?

Now remember how they were all OUTRAGED over the Tea Party showing they angry at their own town hall meetings. accused them of spitting on that nasty Pelosi after she walked through a rally holding a gavel as if to say: I am your master so go to hell.

You can't deal with these people on the left. They stand on NOTHING and will chose criminals, thugs, and Excuse these Violent thugs OVER YOU.

its time for people to wake. and it's time they woke to this Obama, Hillary led Progressive/Democrat party who stand in Solidarity with this kind of stuff

How sad is this? Well welcome to HOPE AND CHANGE

snip:
Breaking: #Ferguson Business Owner Asks Community to Help Her Protect Salon From Looters Tonight

Jim Hoft Aug 10th, 2015 5:09 pm

The 911 Beauty Salon was looted again last night in Ferguson.

** There is a GoFundMe page set up to save Dellena’s 911 Salon.

Around fifty “peaceful” protesters stormed Dellena Jones’ business and looted her beauty supplies.
Today local volunteers helped Dellena clean up her business in Ferguson.

all of it here:
Breaking Ferguson Business Owner Asks Community to Help Her Protect Salon From Looters Tonight - The Gateway Pundit

See how the left sticks up for this violence being bought down on you, THE Innocent American people?

Now remember how they were all OUTRAGED over the Tea Party showing they angry at their own town hall meetings. accused them of spitting on that nasty Pelosi after she walked through a rally holding a gavel as if to say: I am your master so go to hell.

You can't deal with these people on the left. They stand on NOTHING and will chose criminals, thugs, and Excuse these Violent thugs OVER YOU.

its time for people to wake. and it's time they woke to this Obama, Hillary led Progressive/Democrat party who stand in Solidarity with this kind of stuff

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Food Stamps Charts

Food Stamps Charts

These charts show the number of Americans receiving food stamps as reported by the United States Department of Agriculture. As of the latest data released on July 10, 2015, the total is 45.4 million, which is more than the entire populations of many large nations.

The next chart shows the number of people added to the food-stamps program each month:

The jump in September 2012 was due to Hurricane Isaac.

The spike in May 2011 was due to a surge in Alabama after an historic onslaught of giant tornadoes devastated the state. According to the USDA’s report, about 1 million disaster victims from several states were added to the rolls.

The next chart shows the total annual benefits paid out. At $70 billion in fiscal 2014, this is a major program:

A program with this many participants incurs huge administrative costs: $3.75 billion in 2014 – and that is only the federal government’s share. In addition, each state spends money to administer their end of the operation. The chart shows only federal expenses:

Food-Stamps-Administration-Costs-300x226.jpg

But Aren’t Food-Stamp Recipients Just Lazy?
Many people make the argument that this is not an economic issue, but rather a moral issue; that people in the food-stamps program are just lazy. But that argument is easy to refute; unless you want to credit the giant spike in unemployment in 2008 to an outbreak of laziness.

Notes
Note: The numbers for Presidents Bush (43) and Obama are higher than they otherwise would have been because the government started to use food stamps for disaster relief starting in 2005 for Hurricane Katrina.

Forum List

Back