🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

Ready for war? So what happens when their EBT cards get shut down?
How will they afford ammo,food,malt liquor?
Who? The black protestors or the White poor and middle class of Ferguson? Check Food stamp stats and get back with us!

Seriously....stfu ....you know nothing.
You stfu, I know that more whites are on food stamps than blacks!

Not as a percentage of the population, but let's not let facts get in the way of a good story.
Fuck the percentage of the population crap. Do you even know how many Blacks use food stamps? If you tell me, I'll tell you how many Whites are on food stamps.lets compare numbers...shall we?

What makes you think blacks who are sick of being fucked with are incapable?

Does this show you why?

darren-wilson-pig-640x360.jpg

Black market. There's money in the ghetto.
I don't recall Ferguson having a ghetto!
Is it poor? Then its a ghetto. Are there nice parts of Ferguson?
Is it? I don't know! Do you? Small towns like Ferguson don't have ghettoes. I suppose you could call a trailer park a ghetto, but few blacks live in those.
Seems like a lot of poor blacks. I call those ghettos. What percent is white in feguson? Then why aren't the cops all black? Blacks need to police blacks. Statistically

Why do you think the protestors are poor Blacks? They might be middle classed Blacks.

I agree that Blacks need their own police so how the heck did they let the white minority get such a grip on power there? Probably because Jim Crow never really vanished in Ferguson. Feigned assimilation was just a cosmetic cover to keep the feds away and to keep blacks spending money on the "conservative" plantation!

I'm not following what you're trying to say. First the lion didn't hunt the dentist and how does that equal money off huh?
Some Zimbabweans made money in the hunt of said lion, and under a hypothetical scenario that someone went into a dangerous neighborhood and purchased weapons, then the local retailers of either St Louis or his home state would make some money.
I think only you get your joke. I can't even tell what side you are on?
Is there a 'side' to be on? Do you think it is acceptable for thugs to loot shops and commit acts of violence, and is it a tolerable situation for a poverty stricken ghetto to exist in America with out of control crime? You don't have to 'pick a side' to be opposed to both.
Are you saying the white dentist wouldn't make it out alive?
An armed white guy in a neighborhood filled with Blacks looking for a fight or to rob shit. Don't tell me you seriously believe that would end well. :popcorn:

Is it? I don't know! Do you? Small towns like Ferguson don't have ghettoes. I suppose you could call a trailer park a ghetto, but few blacks live in those.
Seems like a lot of poor blacks. I call those ghettos. What percent is white in feguson? Then why aren't the cops all black? Blacks need to police blacks. Statistically
Blacks and Whites alike should get out of Ferguson while they still can. It is no longer a safe neighborhood, and you can count on most of the people there being gang affiliated.
Yes, and the gang members are wearing uniforms and badges!

Who? The black protestors or the White poor and middle class of Ferguson? Check Food stamp stats and get back with us!

Not as a percentage of the population, but let's not let facts get in the way of a good story.
Fuck the percentage of the population crap. Do you even know how many Blacks use food stamps? If you tell me, I'll tell you how many Whites are on food stamps.lets compare numbers...shall we?

Sure you want to play with the numbers when blacks are 13% of the population, the fact is that blacks are twice as likely to be on food stamps than whites. Whites 15% compared to 31% of blacks have ever received food stamps according to Pew Research.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center

Last edited:

Does this show you why?

I guess Black people in Ferguson Mo dont want white Cops. Statistically though, Black officers shoot other blacks at a higher percentage than white Officers do. So I dont know what change needs to take place here. This whole thing, still the fault of the news media for trying to portray Mike Brown as a little kid who was shot execution style in the initial reports. First impressions are the ones that last. This is what we get.

Sure you want to play with the numbers when blacks are 13% of the population, the fact is that blacks are twice as likely to be on food stamps than whites. Whites 15% compared to 31% of blacks have ever received food stamps according to Pew Research.

I asked you to provide the number of Blacks on food stamps now!..today!...Not the percentage having EVER received food-stamps.
I want raw numbers of current Black recipients of food stamps.

THIS GRAPH FROM YOUR LINK IS FROM THE PEW SURVEY AND DOES NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION!

picture-22-png.47000

Attachments

• Picture 22.png
    Picture 22.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 494

Does this show you why?

I guess Black people in Ferguson Mo dont want white Cops. Statistically though, Black officers shoot other blacks at a higher percentage than white Officers do. So I dont know what change needs to take place here. This whole thing, still the fault of the news media for trying to portray Mike Brown as a little kid who was shot execution style in the initial reports. First impressions are the ones that last. This is what we get.

No we get this because people ignore the facts of the case, Brown was the thug and the aggressor who attacked the police and came back intending to do it again. If there's a problem with the police in Ferguson, this is not the case to cite as an example.

I asked you to provide the number of Blacks on food stamps now!..today!...Not the percentage having EVER received food-stamps.

THIS GRAPH FROM YOUR LINK IS FROM THE PEW SURVEY AND DOES NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION!

picture-22-png.47000

Hey dummy, you can't use raw numbers as a fair comparison unless the populations are equal. Of course that's why you want to use them, your not looking for a fair comparison. You don't like what I provided, go find a source and post it. I'm not going to play your game.

Does this show you why?

I don't know where you got those statistics since there is no requirement for police agencies to report killings by police officers to the FBI fatal or not! Some do it voluntarily but most do not.

I'll give you that Michael Brown was no choir boy and that his shooting might have been justified but I'd like to hear what the three Blacks on that jury have to say about how the whole process unraveled. Sorry but I don't trust anything filtered through media outlets coming out of white courtrooms. Whites, generally, in every level of society have such disdain for blacks that every overture they make is suspect.

I don't know where you got those statistics since there is no requirement for police agencies to report killings by police officers to the FBI fatal or not! Some do it voluntarily but most do not.

Do you ever bother to read what you've typed? LMAO
Are there non-fatal killings?

picture-22-png.47000

Hey dummy, you can't use raw numbers as a fair comparison unless the populations are equal. Of course that's why you want to use them, your not looking for a fair comparison. You don't like what I provided, go find a source and post it. I'm not going to play your game.

Proportional statistics isn't a fair comparison either when you understand that the general white population had a 300 year head start on Black Americans and then tried every thing possible to keep them from learning to read, or write or to compete for meaningful good paying jobs

Besides, as I have said repeatedly!! I don't trust white generated statistics that can't be verified by blacks. I play the game to a point but since most white people seem to hold blacks in contempt, how can their racial survey data be trusted to be accurate and not embellished negatively in some way?

Here is a 2013 graph that is more relevant than yours:

picture-17-png.47001

White statisticians defy White anthropologists and decided to separate hispanics from the "white" category. I agree with that but they are still considered Caucasian despite most being Indians who migrated from Asia who speak Spanish or English. Amerindias also are considered Caucasian ...you people just cant get the race thing right can you?
Add all Caucasians together and their true rate soars.

Attachments

• Picture 17.png
    Picture 17.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 352

Yeah, like the killings the Ferguson cops were making off of Blacks for traffic stops and fines. Big bucks!

Now can you read the revision and answer intelligently?

picture-22-png.47000

Even if you lump all of non-black America as Public is trying to do, blacks still come off as the most parasitic.

picture-22-png.47000

Proportional statistics isn't a fair comparison either when you understand that the general white population had a 300 year head start on Black Americans and then tried every thing possible to keep them from learning to read, or write or to compete for meaningful good paying jobs

Besides, as I have said repeatedly!! I don't trust white generated statistics that can't be verified by blacks. I play the game to a point but since most white people seem to hold blacks in contempt, how can their racial survey data be trusted to be accurate and not embellished negatively in some way?

Here is a 2013 graph that is more relevant than yours:

picture-17-png.47001

White statisticians defy White anthropologists and decided to separate hispanics from the "white" category. I agree with that but they are still considered Caucasian despite most being Indians who migrated from Asia who speak Spanish or English. Amerindias also are considered Caucasian ...you people just cant get the race thing right can you?
Add all Caucasians together and their true rate soars.

Right, you're such a victim, how ever did you get a computer and learn how to type?

Yeah, like the killings the Ferguson cops were making off of Blacks for traffic stops and fines. Big bucks!

Now can you read the revision and answer intelligently?

Revenue enhancement, done by every police force in the country.

picture-22-png.47000

Even if you lump all of non-black America as Public is trying to do, blacks still come off as the most parasitic.
According to statistics generated by your people: racist, inbred bigots!

Forum List

Back