🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

That's what racists hope for, they'd like to encourage a self fulfilling prophecy.

Yup. The Democrats are doing a bang-up job stirring it up.

Yes, if only Obama would stop riling you up and allow you to calm down and not be a racist asshole, this would all go away.

Oh please.

Democrat thrive on racial chaos.
Racism is one of the issues we fight for the side of right.

If you're Archie bunker I'm meathead. Sorry you didn't get 99% of the time Archie was wrong. And Archie was the classic ignorant racist lower middle class conservatives voting over racism God gays and guns.

Only you're Archie now.
Meathead was living on Archie's money AND food PLUS living in HIS house. At the SAME time bitching about what Archie did which was shelter and feed Meathead.
Fair enough.

Ready for war? So what happens when their EBT cards get shut down?
How will they afford ammo,food,malt liquor?
Black market. There's money in the ghetto.
I don't recall Ferguson having a ghetto!
Is it poor? Then its a ghetto. Are there nice parts of Ferguson?
Is it? I don't know! Do you? Small towns like Ferguson don't have ghettoes. I suppose you could call a trailer park a ghetto, but few blacks live in those.

Yup. The Democrats are doing a bang-up job stirring it up.

Yes, if only Obama would stop riling you up and allow you to calm down and not be a racist asshole, this would all go away.

Oh please.

Democrat thrive on racial chaos.
Racism is one of the issues we fight for the side of right.

If you're Archie bunker I'm meathead. Sorry you didn't get 99% of the time Archie was wrong. And Archie was the classic ignorant racist lower middle class conservatives voting over racism God gays and guns.

Only you're Archie now.

Nonsense.

I'm Batman.
You have billions in the bank? Then at best you're Robin.

You don't know anything about me, so stop being stupid.

Well the one who decided he was going to war with the police, is in critical condition with 10 felony counts against him. I will say he got a pretty decent 4 shot grouping in one of the cop car windows.

Who? The black protestors or the White poor and middle class of Ferguson? Check Food stamp stats and get back with us!

Seriously....stfu ....you know nothing.
You stfu, I know that more whites are on food stamps than blacks!

Not as a percentage of the population, but let's not let facts get in the way of a good story.

The Obama legacy. Whom do you think they are going to war with? The democrat party that has subjugated them for 300 years? I wouldn't blame them, they have been lied to so much by the democrat party the rage was bound to boil to the surface.

WATCH Ferguson Protesters Chant We re Ready for War Mediaite

During Sunday night’s protest on the anniversary of the shooting death of African-American man Michael Brown, Ferguson protesters chanted that they were “ready for war.”
It's wonder they don't all become Republicans.
That would require them to get jobs.
we KNOW thats not going to happen.
Not in Ferguson. Blacks would have to leave town to find a job!
That's actually part of my solution for blacks. They can't handle Detroit or Ferguson or flint Saginaw Compton watts or Harlem.

Seems the only decent black city is Atlanta.

So blacks need to leave 75% of Detroit. Half of Detroit has already taken this advice. They've left to come to the burbs where there are jobs. Each city has enough low income housing to let blacks make up no more than 20% of our communities.

No offense but clearly blacks can not manage their own major city.

I'd like to know how Atlanta does it. Anyone here from the atl?

Who? The black protestors or the White poor and middle class of Ferguson? Check Food stamp stats and get back with us!

It was only when blacks started taking advantage of welfare that whites started complaining. They felt sorry for single white women with kids. What would Jesus do right? When shes white.

Not as a percentage of the population, but let's not let facts get in the way of a good story.
Didn't all the GOP governors like Snyder in Michigan cut welfare off after 5 years? I thought we solved this already. Now corporate welfares another story.

Disband the Ferguson Police department, and charge admission to enter.

It would be a major tourist attraction for St Louis in no time.
"See Black Lives Matter in their natural habitat." :popcorn:

Is it? I don't know! Do you? Small towns like Ferguson don't have ghettoes. I suppose you could call a trailer park a ghetto, but few blacks live in those.
Seems like a lot of poor blacks. I call those ghettos. What percent is white in feguson? Then why aren't the cops all black? Blacks need to police blacks. Statistically

Have trump build a wall.

Instead of rich dentists hunting lions they could sell them a night in Ferguson.

Have trump build a wall.

Instead of rich dentists hunting lions they could sell them a night in Ferguson.
Well, unlike that dentist that hunted a lion, they won't come back alive.

But we will still get some money off the weapons and ammo sales, even if they don't come back. So who is to complain. ;)

Didn't all the GOP governors like Snyder in Michigan cut welfare off after 5 years? I thought we solved this already. Now corporate welfares another story.

I think AZ is cutting it off after a year, it was never intended to be a way of life.

Seems like a lot of poor blacks. I call those ghettos. What percent is white in feguson? Then why aren't the cops all black? Blacks need to police blacks. Statistically
Blacks and Whites alike should get out of Ferguson while they still can. It is no longer a safe neighborhood, and you can count on most of the people there being gang affiliated.

Have trump build a wall.

Well, unlike that dentist that hunted a lion, they won't come back alive.

But we will still get some money off the weapons and ammo sales, even if they don't come back. So who is to complain. ;)
I'm not following what you're trying to say. First the lion didn't hunt the dentist and how does that equal money off huh?

I think only you get your joke. I can't even tell what side you are on?

Are you saying the white dentist wouldn't make it out alive?

I think AZ is cutting it off after a year, it was never intended to be a way of life.
Somehow people find jobs when the free checks stop coming.

Somehow people find jobs when the free checks stop coming.

Seems to be the same since the extended unemployment dried up. More people found jobs, and of course the dems are claiming credit.

The Obama legacy. Whom do you think they are going to war with? The democrat party that has subjugated them for 300 years? I wouldn't blame them, they have been lied to so much by the democrat party the rage was bound to boil to the surface.

WATCH Ferguson Protesters Chant We re Ready for War Mediaite

During Sunday night’s protest on the anniversary of the shooting death of African-American man Michael Brown, Ferguson protesters chanted that they were “ready for war.”
It's wonder they don't all become Republicans.
That would require them to get jobs.
we KNOW thats not going to happen.
Not in Ferguson. Blacks would have to leave town to find a job!
That's actually part of my solution for blacks. They can't handle Detroit or Ferguson or flint Saginaw Compton watts or Harlem.

Seems the only decent black city is Atlanta.

So blacks need to leave 75% of Detroit. Half of Detroit has already taken this advice. They've left to come to the burbs where there are jobs. Each city has enough low income housing to let blacks make up no more than 20% of our communities.

No offense but clearly blacks can not manage their own major city.

I'd like to know how Atlanta does it. Anyone here from the atl?

No offense but thanks for verifying what I suspected all along about SOME "White liberals." You are no different when it comes to race than your "conservative" counterparts.

Instead of examining the factors behind the decline of Detroit, you conclude it is due to Blacks mismanaging it. The situation in Detroit is far more complex than that and has a lot to do with the near collapse of the auto Industry in 2008-9. But if that wasn't enough of an insult you proceeded to assert that low income housing in the suburbs would be reserved solely for poor Blacks.

You didn't stop there. As expected, given the trajectory of your veiled
bigotry, you continued by rattling off multiple examples of supposedly failed black cities to bolster your claim. Shootspeeders and Matthew must be proud of you! I am not sure your premise of "Blacks can't handle" big city management is anything more than an early 20th Century throwback to the days when it was popularly believed that Blacks couldn't "handle" pro football or baseball or fly an airplane!

Here is abetter idea. Since we know every major city needs a decent tax base to be successful, regardless of who is managing the city government, the point is moot. As long as White people own the means of production, all of the banks and most of the national franchises/ businesses, they still control the local economies at any level and political outcomes at the state and federal levels.

You might be aware that during segregation, Black businesses flourished; wealth accumulated in Black communities and productivity was high. Marriage was valued and families stayed together. Then came integration. Blacks flocked to white owned businesses and businesses in their own communities perished. along with the productivity and wealth. Blacks became dependent on White society for jobs and sustenance thinking that assimilation would eventually come.
They are still waiting!

Forum List

Back