🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

The Obama legacy. Whom do you think they are going to war with? The democrat party that has subjugated them for 300 years? I wouldn't blame them, they have been lied to so much by the democrat party the rage was bound to boil to the surface.

WATCH Ferguson Protesters Chant We re Ready for War Mediaite

During Sunday night’s protest on the anniversary of the shooting death of African-American man Michael Brown, Ferguson protesters chanted that they were “ready for war.”

Aint gonna happen. having a war requires too much work, They think they want war but they just want to loot some stores and burn stuff.

A
The Obama legacy. Whom do you think they are going to war with? The democrat party that has subjugated them for 300 years? I wouldn't blame them, they have been lied to so much by the democrat party the rage was bound to boil to the surface.

During Sunday night’s protest on the anniversary of the shooting death of African-American man Michael Brown, Ferguson protesters chanted that they were “ready for war.”
Are you Republicans on their side? If so explain how exactly.

Aint gonna happen. having a war requires too much work, They think they want war but they just want to loot some stores and burn stuff.

I have to agree. Waging war requires total dedication. Do these crowds really have it in em? I would have to say no.

such sweet innocent people. all of them could have been Obama's sons IF he had any. Makes you so proud to have your own President bring this kind of crap down on you with his words and actions?

thanks a lot to all you who voted for the Thug

1.Obama is not Thug

2. That city appears lost. In another video, cops just holding a line were targeted.

That is enough to call for a military shutdown. Ferguson is a warzone.
But Viet Nam wasn't?

Hey black people. Rather than protest why don't you instead vote. And not just 2008 & 2012 but midterms too. How much you want to bet only 10% of those protesters voted in 2010 & 2014? You people don't matter because you don't vote.

A

I side with em in some respects. They have some legitimate beefs. So if they want Revolution, more power to em. That's how this greatest Nation in history was created. But do they have the will? Revolution requires intelligence and absolute dedication. Do they have it in em? I'm gonna have to say no. There will be no war.

I have to agree. Waging war requires total dedication. Do these crowds really have it in em? I would have to say no.
It's time to institute The Dome...
simpsons_dome-.jpg

such sweet innocent people. all of them could have been Obama's sons IF he had any. Makes you so proud to have your own President bring this kind of crap down on you with his words and actions?

1.Obama is not Thug

2. That city appears lost. In another video, cops just holding a line were targeted.

War zone huh, soldiers, live weapons, dead blacks??

You sure that is the route you want to go, it will bring national riots then what??
Then inner-city Blacks in several cities across the country will burn down their own neighborhoods again just like in the 1960s.

At that point, National Guard units (from outside the trouble-zones) are brought-in, to throw a ring of steel around those cities, and then to move in, to restore order.

Restoring order usually requires shooting a few dozen looters and arsonists on-sight under martial law, and arresting hundreds of others, and then The Hood goes as quiet as a church-mouse.

So, if they really want to go that route... won't be the first time... nothing that the Nation can't handle... pointless, but...

If that's what they want... give 'em a little "room to destroy" - their own stuff.

It's not like it's gonna change anything, or make any difference.

1.Obama is not Thug

You sure that is the route you want to go, it will bring national riots then what??

Order is lost in that city. National riots--After seeing what is going on there, the question is why isn't anyone doing anything to stop.

I see riots if you sit on your hands.

Really? It seems like it's handled fairly well to me. I was just commenting to my wife what a marked difference I noticed in the way the police and the protestors are interacting now as compared to last year. I see progress and you see digress. I suppose it could be just a difference in perspective but I suspect those like you would always root for the violent option.

1.Obama is not Thug

Then inner-city Blacks in several cities across the country will burn down their own neighborhoods again just like in the 1960s.

At that point, National Guard units (from outside the trouble-zones) are brought-in, to throw a ring of steel around those cities, and then to move in, to restore order.

Restoring order usually requires shooting a few dozen looters and arsonists on-sight under martial law, and arresting hundreds of others, and then The Hood goes as quiet as a church-mouse.

So, if they really want to go that route... won't be the first time... nothing that the Nation can't handle... pointless, but...

If that's what they want... give 'em a little "room to destroy" - their own stuff.

It's not like it's gonna change anything, or make any difference.

It can't be called 'War', anymore than stepping on ant can be called 'War.'

1.Obama is not Thug

That's what racists hope for, they'd like to encourage a self fulfilling prophecy.

Yup. The Democrats are doing a bang-up job stirring it up.

Yes, if only Obama would stop riling you up and allow you to calm down and not be a racist asshole, this would all go away.

A

I side with em in some respects. They have some legitimate beefs. So if they want Revolution, more power to em. That's how this greatest Nation in history was created. But do they have the will? Revolution requires intelligence and absolute dedication. Do they have it in em? I'm gonna have to say no. There will be no war.
It's already a war in Detroit. More Americans died in Detroit than Afghanistan when we were there. Fortunately for us that anger hasn't spilled out to us in the burbs, YET. I've often feared alqueda and Isis would attack us then hide in Dearborn Michigan, the largest Muslim population outside the middle East. Guerilla warfare. Suicide bombs etc.

What makes you think blacks who are sick of being fucked with are incapable? You see them shooting each other why not us? And all the stories of cops killing on blacks? How far do you think you can push them?

Republicans like to pretend blacks are 100% wrong and they are 100% right.

A

It's already a war in Detroit. More Americans died in Detroit than Afghanistan when we were there. Fortunately for us that anger hasn't spilled out to us in the burbs, YET. I've often feared alqueda and Isis would attack us then hide in Dearborn Michigan, the largest Muslim population outside the middle East. Guerilla warfare. Suicide bombs etc.

What makes you think blacks who are sick of being fucked with are incapable? You see them shooting each other why not us? And all the stories of cops killing on blacks? How far do you think you can push them?

I'm actually all for Revolution. It's how this greatest nation in history was created. But are African Americans really prepared for war? Are they ready to be 100% dedicated? I would have to say no at this point.

Sixty some odd shots fired including police. 1 person injured. Lol.

Very ineffective marksmanship. They better practice up a bit before officially declaring war. They're not quite ready for prime time yet.

How many of those casings are from the police?

Practice up, then declare war. If you can't hit a single desired target, you're not ready. Police haven't suffered any significant losses. When or if they do, we can then maybe call it a war.

A

I'm actually all for Revolution. It's how this greatest nation in history was created. But are African Americans really prepared for war? Are they ready to be 100% dedicated? I would have to say no at this point.
Only takes 100 or 1000 or 10000.

It only took Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols in okc. Don't push them too far. Look at how the Jews are in a Quagmire with the Palestinians.

Sixty some odd shots fired including police. 1 person injured. Lol.

Very ineffective marksmanship. They better practice up a bit before officially declaring war. They're not quite ready for prime time yet.

How many of those casings are from the police?

Practice up, then declare war. If you can't hit a single desired target, you're not ready. Police haven't suffered any significant losses. When or if they do, we can then maybe call it a war.

Lol.
I'm not saying it's war but that police fired a shitload of rounds as well with one person wounded.

What there will be are chicken shit drive-by shootings, as usual. A guy fired on police earlier and they fired back and put him in the hospital. Now the claim is that he was unarmed and innocent, which is the response to any black being shot by police now.

Michael Brown was a fucking thug who was asking for trouble. He's not a hero and not someone who should be put on a pedestal. Every parent should do what they have to do so their children don't end up like that. Instead, that thug is being admired and emulated. I guess the new definition of victim is someone who is unable to steal and assault without cops trying to stop them.

Now we have a Missouri Dem out there saying stupid shit to keep the race war going. By announcing that there is an effort by police to hunt down and kill minorities, she is putting all the thugs on defense and some will shoot at cops just because they keep hearing this stuff. Between her, Sharpton and others who incite violence, it is any wonder that this crap continues? We need intelligent people to come forth since a rational voice is what is needed. No discussion can take place when they start by declaring war or state that they will kill cops.

If the protesters want to be taken seriously, they need to focus on genuine cases of racism and condemn the violence. I get sick when I hear people say violence is the only way to get attention.

"Missouri State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal, the legislator who shared "Ferguson verdict helpful mental health tips" and wants white people to check their privilege at the door is using the word "genocide" in reference to what’s going on in Missouri:

AMERICA: There is a genocidal effort underway in St. Louis. Please pray for peace and our safety. We are hearing reports of police hunting."

http://twitchy.com/2015/08/10/missouri-legislator-says-genocidal-effort-under-way-in-st-louis/

Me thinks Obama would like you calling him a thug.

that's all he is. nothing more than a street thug. he learned it from his pathetic do nothing life but be a Community Agitator. there's not a damn thing honorable at that or him.
You don't most of most of the country disagrees with you , do you?

Forum List

Back