🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watch for RINO'S in the 2018 election

Trump was a former Dem, so I don't how far this DeminGOPclothing will go.
Trumps already in office. Do you see any Democrat in Trump now? Sure Stefanowski could be a true convert but this isn't the year I want to find out if he's real or a RINO. No Trojan horses in November, I want to make sure I vote the real thing. Stefanowski can wait until the next time.

Not just RINO'S like former democrats but also establishment GOP kind. I want nationalistic and populist candidates like Kelli Ward in Arizona and Paul Nehlen in Wisconsin.

Not just RINO'S like former democrats but also establishment GOP kind. I want nationalistic and populist candidates like Kelli Ward in Arizona and Paul Nehlen in Wisconsin.

If that happened, Democrats would take both seats.

Nonsense. Trump won a NATIONAL election running as a populist.

This is not 2016. Nehlen and Ward are far right wing looney tunes in seats that do not favor far right wing extremists.

This is not 2016. Nehlen and Ward are far right wing looney tunes in seats that do not favor far right wing extremists.
BOTH seats are currently held by Republicans....I see no problem in keeping them in those hands.

Could it be that this is just coincidence or is it possible Democrats are trying to put Trojan horses in office to ensure they get the votes?
Republicans Attack Stefanowski Over his Democratic Past
Trump was a Democrat when it suited him

He found that Republicans would actually take him seriously
No like MILLIONS of former democrats he walked away when whack jobs took over the democrat party. Now the face of your party is a communist from NY who can't explain how she plans on paying for all this WONDERFUL free shit she proposes.

What counts as a RINO these days? A Free Trader? A Deficit Hawk? Those were once rock ribbed Republicans. Not any more! I guess today any Republican who isn't totally in the bag for Trump could be considered a RINO today. What a pity. There once stood a party where the values were easily identifiable. Now it's just a cult of personality.

BOTH seats are currently held by Republicans....I see no problem in keeping them in those hands.

Not with Nehlen and Ward as nominees. I can guarantee they will lose.

Not with Nehlen and Ward as nominees. I can guarantee they will lose.
Possibly. So many illegals in Arizona its already a tough race but why does it matter between having a democrat or a RINO GOP in the seat..it doesn't gotta go big or go home.

Forum List

Back