If the DNC does persuade Biden to withdraw from his re-election campaign, who is most likely to get the Dem nod?

You know and I know that you altered this:

IMG_1012.jpeg

Reply: as always, go fuck yourself.

And you did so to insert lies about me.

IMG_1013.jpeg

Because you are all troll all the time.

Now, go cry your own time.

I am not saying that it “will” happen. But it is a trial balloon which has repeatedly been floated. (I maintain it isn’t a coincidence.)

But should the DNC persuade (or force) Biden to withdraw as a candidate for re-election to the Presidency, the Democrat Party convention will have to select their new nominee.

Who, amongst the Democrats, is the most likely person to get the Democrat Parry nomination if that Does come to pass?

And, of course, why?
Chuck Schumer

lol.

Yeah. We’re all worried about the Potato.

Candidly, I’m happy that he’s running. I don’t buy for one second that the demented old perv has any chance of victory. That’s your delusion.
Don’t worry, the 14th Amendment says anyone showing regret for their actions, can be pardoned. So there’s that. Joe is all about the rule of law. That’s why his son is facing trial, instead of having everything swept under a rug, like Trump would.

#THEDIAPERDON

Don’t worry, the 14th Amendment says anyone showing regret for their actions, can be pardoned. So there’s that. Joe is all about the rule of law. That’s why his son is facing trial, instead of having everything swept under a rug, like Trump would.

#THEDIAPERDON
Lol

Joe is all about the rule of law? What??

You’re funny.

Potato is secure in the knowledge that if and when needed, he can simply pardon his little boy, the crack smoking whore mongering scumbag.

Lol

Joe is all about the rule of law? What??

You’re funny.

Potato is secure in the knowledge that if and when needed, he can simply pardon his little boy, the crack smoking whore mongering scumbag.
Why? Because that’s what Trump would do? Biden, by contrast, is a REAL Christian, the Sermon on the Mount kind. Retribution is for the Revelations freaks.

#DIABOLICALDON

I know, Russia, Russia, Russia. Cracked your code!
It’s just that you’re a dreadful bore.

Maybe you can practice “Polly want a cracker” in front of a mirror in your little cage on your own time.

I am not saying that it “will” happen. But it is a trial balloon which has repeatedly been floated. (I maintain it isn’t a coincidence.)

But should the DNC persuade (or force) Biden to withdraw as a candidate for re-election to the Presidency, the Democrat Party convention will have to select their new nominee.

Who, amongst the Democrats, is the most likely person to get the Democrat Parry nomination if that Does come to pass?

And, of course, why?
David DuPape.

And, of course, why?
You kids are living in a fantasy world.

Forum List

Back