If the DNC does persuade Biden to withdraw from his re-election campaign, who is most likely to get the Dem nod?

So you have no evidence to produce that the DNC put out a trial balloon?

kay
I didn’t say or suggest or imply any such thing.

I noted that there have been material balloons floated.

You remain stubbornly unwilling to even look.

And last, but not least,

But should the DNC persuade (or force) Biden to withdraw as a candidate for re-election to the Presidency, the Democrat Party convention will have to select their new nominee.

Who, amongst the Democrats, is the most likely person to get the Democrat Parry nomination if that Does come to pass?

And, of course, why?
The Democrats are not only concerned about losing the White House, but also Congress and local elections. This presents them with three choices:
1. They can stick with Biden and hope for a miracle;
2. They can nominate a "moderate" (e.g., Joe Manchin) to limit their down ticket losses; or
3. They can nominate another "progressive" (e.g., Gavin Newsome) and hope for a good turnout.

The first option is looking less likely because of Trump's rising popularity. The second option may be the safest in terms of preventing catastrophic losses. The third option might be beneficial for future elections in that it could convince Democrats that "progressive" candidates are not electable at the national level. This has happened in the past (McGovern in 1972 and Dukakis in 1988), when "moderates" Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton were nominated at the subsequent conventions.

Now we all get to see why you and your pals gang up on some threads.

This admission is priceless.

ty
But, as you know, it is you and some of your pals who do what you now falsely accuse me (and others) of doing.

You remain transparent in your endless dishonesty.

Ok. Try the actual thread topic now.

What do you think happens if the brain trust behind Potato gets him to give up his candidacy for re-election? See? That’s the topic.

I didn’t say or suggest or imply any such thing.

I noted that there have been material balloons floated.

Okay

321973643_1250657235578131_8585150840925921735_n.jpg

But, as you know, it is you and some of your pals who do what you now falsely accuse me (and others) of doing.

You remain transparent in your endless dishonesty.

Ok. Try the actual thread topic now.

What do you think happens if the brain trust behind Potato gets him to give up his candidacy for re-election? See? That’s the topic.
usmb liability avatar bs 1.png

Come a little bit closer
Hear what I have to say
Just like children sleepin'
We could dream this night away

View attachment 958080

Come a little bit closer
Hear what I have to say
Just like children sleepin'
We could dream this night away

Your post is a lie.

You remain the kind of off topic posting. And you rarely avoid a chance to engage in personal attacks. I mean just look at that fake photo you posted.

Since you know Procrustes is nothing more a troll, why reply?
“This time, it’s personal!”

The little bitch wants me to put it on ignore. I wouldn’t give it the satisfaction.

So, I settle for exposing his endless lies and trollish behavior. And I do try to force it to get itself back on topic. But that rule doesn’t seem to apply much to it.

I cannot fathom why.

“This time, it’s personal!”

The little bitch wants me to put it on ignore. I wouldn’t give it the satisfaction.

So, I settle for exposing his endless lies and trollish behavior. And I do try to force it to get itself back on topic. But that rule doesn’t seem to apply much to it.

I cannot fathom why.

We've both been warned.

I'll juts have to accept the consequences -- without whining like you surely will.

Forum List

Back