If the DNC does persuade Biden to withdraw from his re-election campaign, who is most likely to get the Dem nod?

I am not saying that it “will” happen. But it is a trial balloon which has repeatedly been floated. (I maintain it isn’t a coincidence.)

But should the DNC persuade (or force) Biden to withdraw as a candidate for re-election to the Presidency, the Democrat Party convention will have to select their new nominee.

Who, amongst the Democrats, is the most likely person to get the Democrat Parry nomination if that Does come to pass?

And, of course, why?
The smart money is on Gavin Newsom but he may have shot himself in the foot this week as the Democrats in California are demanding that illegal migrants get government jobs at taxpayer expense and he usually goes along with these insane things. Given the general mentality of the country right now, that won't go over in a lot of places.

There are signs that they are grooming Kamala though pushing her into more speaking engagements and more media face time. She started off like gangbusters in 2020 with approval ratings of 12-13% early, but the enthusiasm for her quickly waned, her contributions fell behind several other contenders and her approval ratings dropped into single digits and never recovered. As Vice President she has never gotten her approval ratings out of the 30 percentiles but maybe they figure out of Biden's shadow she would be more attractive?

I am not saying that it “will” happen. But it is a trial balloon which has repeatedly been floated. (I maintain it isn’t a coincidence.)

But should the DNC persuade (or force) Biden to withdraw as a candidate for re-election to the Presidency, the Democrat Party convention will have to select their new nominee.

Who, amongst the Democrats, is the most likely person to get the Democrat Parry nomination if that Does come to pass?

And, of course, why?
The Cookie Lady?

But I suspect it will be biden again

And, of course, why?

Let's home Camel Harris.

She'd be an easy one to defeat.

Better yet......Max the Ax (looks like she took one to the face) Waters.

Better question:
What if Biden is suspended from office via the 25th Amendment?
Does the DNC replace him?
Or leave him on the ballot, with Harris taking office, should he win?
If the 25th were to be invoked (very unlikely unless the DNC bosses tell the cabinet to do it), Biden remains President BUT Harris becomes “Acting President.”

The scenario you ask about isn’t referenced in the Amendment. My hunch is that Biden would remain on the ticket running with the Acting President as his running mate. And, upon inauguration, the Acting President would continue as Acting President until the disability was determined to have been remedied.

dIRxVoWBYlyj.jpeg
Bwahahahahahaha!

No way this is going to happen. And someone like Newscum would be stupid to to risk a run and loss ruining a chance in 2028. If something happened preventing Biden from running the nomination would go to Kamala.
I doubt it.

They want to win.

That would be their entire reason for having Biden drop out.

Why do that just to run an even weaker candidate?

First, two quotes:

Theoretical means that something is proven and is a fact. Hypothetical means that something is a guess, or has not been proven.

Everyone who has ever taken a science class knows the word "hypothesis," which means an idea, or a guess, that you are going to test through an experiment. A hypothetical is related to that. It means something based on an informed guess.

One definition: a tentative measure taken or statement made to see how a new policy will be received.
noun: trial balloon; plural noun:
trial balloons
Not one bit of the foregoing has any bearing on this discussion.
Okay, There was and is no trial balloon(s) on this put out by the DNC or any other credible source. So the question(s) is not only misleading and irrelevant, it is Rubber Room material.

Obviously you have no clue as to how trial balloons get floated.

Do you really think that any named Democrat would want his or her name associated with floating the notion? :cuckoo:

Sorry, but that’s not how things work. Obviously, all you wish to accomplish is the derailment of the thread. If you could get it buried, you’d be even happier. But you’re flatly wrong.
I do not say this lightly, but to take this question(s) seriously, one would have to offer up proof of the main premise: "a trial balloon which has repeatedly been floated."
I can’t make you use your eyes.
One has to link to credible sources of claimed trial balloons.
No. One does not none need only observe that the idea has been floated. And it has.

You perhaps don’t wish to see it or admit. But that’s a you problem.

The smart money is on Gavin Newsom but he may have shot himself in the foot this week as the Democrats in California are demanding that illegal migrants get government jobs at taxpayer expense and he usually goes along with these insane things. Given the general mentality of the country right now, that won't go over in a lot of places.

There are signs that they are grooming Kamala though pushing her into more speaking engagements and more media face time. She started off like gangbusters in 2020 with approval ratings of 12-13% early, but the enthusiasm for her quickly waned, her contributions fell behind several other contenders and her approval ratings dropped into single digits and never recovered. As Vice President she has never gotten her approval ratings out of the 30 percentiles but maybe they figure out of Biden's shadow she would be more attractive?
‘28

Worried about Brandon, eh? Democrats aren’t talking about this, so it must be a MAGA wet dream.

640px-Dark_Brandon.jpg
lol.

Yeah. We’re all worried about the Potato.

Candidly, I’m happy that he’s running. I don’t buy for one second that the demented old perv has any chance of victory. That’s your delusion.

She is not an issue. The only question is whether Biden might resign to make her President for a few months.
She is an issue since if they decide to dump Brandon how can they pass on a black woman VP?
They aren’t required to renominate her for President or Vice President.

Look how the Dims screwed over Bernie.
You really don't get that she is the immediate successor to Brandon and she's a black woman in a party which is obsessed with identity politics, do you?

Communist democrats really don't have anyone. It would be a black woman Kamala with white byoy Gavin as VP. Gavin Newsom is Nancy. Pelosi's nephew with very close ties to the Gettys. He's political royalty. He would control the presidency until he 25thed the kumquat.

Big Mike is notoriously thin skinned she would never tolerate the criticism.

She is an issue since if they decide to dump Brandon how can they pass on a black woman VP?

You really don't get that she is the immediate successor to Brandon and she's a black woman in a party which is obsessed with identity politics, do you?
They don’t want to lose.

Getting her nominated will yield a loss.
it really is simple math. Even their leadership can do that much math.

Not one bit of the foregoing has any bearing on this discussion.

Obviously you have no clue as to how trial balloons get floated.

Do you really think that any named Democrat would want his or her name associated with floating the notion? :cuckoo:

Sorry, but that’s not how things work. Obviously, all you wish to accomplish is the derailment of the thread. If you could get it buried, you’d be even happier. But you’re flatly wrong.

I can’t make you use your eyes.

No. One does not none need only observe that the idea has been floated. And it has.

You perhaps don’t wish to see it or admit. But that’s a you problem.
So you have no evidence to produce that the DNC put out a trial balloon?

kay

Forum List

Back