Trial balloon about DNC replacing Biden

When the new expulsion authorities are triggered, agents will work to quickly turn migrants back to Mexico.
That's a crock...............the bill made it easier to enter using claims of asylum.

Judd said he was confident this new authority combined with more detention resources will reduce illegal crossings.
Yeah right, they already float around 5000 now. No need whatsoever to have numbers that high being allowed entry.
the numbers are high, regardless of the fact that they are as high as they are because a lot are repeaters.

No way, how can they be repeaters when they're allowed to waltz off into the country to rape our children?

If Obama wasn't running the show through Joe the DNC would have replaced Biden a year ago... but Obama wants a fourth term... it is treasonous to do what Obama is doing but I guess the GOP doesn't care...
^^^ This is the typical MAGAT....total fact free BS!

If Trump got hit by a bus at least the Pubs have a deep bullpen and can easily conjure-up another...

If Biden got hit by a bus the Dems are screwed because they really don't have a relief pitcher warmin'-up...

Personally, I would not vote for Gavin, nor Kamela, nor Michelle... I might consider fat-boy Pritzker... I dunno...

That's a crock...............the bill made it easier to enter using claims of asylum.

Yeah right, they already float around 5000 now. No need whatsoever to have numbers that high being allowed entry.

No way, how can they be repeaters when they're allowed to waltz off into the country to rape our children?

& that would have changed had the bill passed.

Not it wouldn't....only facilitate more entries with easier claims and judgements for asylum claims.

Did you by chance read the bill?
One-Year Mandatory Expulsions at Southern Border

The bill establishes a one-year mandatory expulsion authority that requires immigration officers to expel migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border if they are deemed inadmissible. The expulsion authority lasts for one year following the date of the bill’s enactment.
• Expulsions. Migrants must be expelled to Mexico. If Mexico is unwilling to accept expelled migrants, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) must expel an individual to one of the following: 1) the individual’s country of citizenship; 2) country of birth; 3) country of residence; or 4) a country willing to accept such individual into its territory if expulsion to each country described in numbers 1 to 3 are “impracticable, inadvisable, or impossible.”
• Detention. Migrants subject to expulsion at the U.S.-Mexico border must be detained until they are expelled.

Processing at Ports of Entry The bill requires the Office of Field

Operations (OFO) to determine the maximum number of migrants per day that each port of entry (POE) is capable of “safely processing” and placing with non-governmental organizations that provide short-term shelter and services.
https://immigrationforum.org/wp-con...g-Borders-Defending-Democracies-Act_FINAL.pdf

The bill establishes a one-year mandatory expulsion authority that requires immigration officers to expel migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border if they are deemed inadmissible.
That's the issue..........the people who decide aren't conservatives, rather Biden/Soros open border wonks.

Get your head out of Biden's ass for once.

If Hillary becomes POTUS….the country is over.

THATS A WRAP.

SHE IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY. WE MUST IGNORE THE CONSTITUTION BECAUSE SHE IS A SPECIAL KOND OF DANGER TO DEMOCRACY! SHE IS AN EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!

Did I do that correctly, cult fucks? I took your inane bullshit about Trump and I just put in Hillary’s name.

YOU GUYS CAN DO IT FOR YOURSELVES. Take any Dem and just put their name in your rant instead of Trump…it is fun.

They are saying maybe Hillbag takes over for Hoebag.

Then if Biden wins, he steps aside and Hillary is POTUS,

That's not how it works, you know that.
1. VP Harris becomes president and names her VP
2, She names Hillary and gets suicided.
I read that the DNC has rules for their convention addressing this exact situation. It would be a DNC Hiroshima.

Here's an article on it:

Forum List

Back