Watch JD Vance get KICKED OUT of Campaign Stop

Yet, as an example, our own government is doing this. Just look at the Veteran Affairs has done the exact opposite, creating various race-based and gender support groups and training. In Minneapolis, there is the Black Veterans Peer Support Group. In Michigan, there is the BIPOC Support Group, and the LGBTQ+ Brave Space Group, etc. Exceptions for minority groups, and all hell would break loose if there were a group called the White Veterans Peer Support Group.
Stop crying. Those groups were created because the Veterans Peer Group was the White Veterans Peer Group. It's funny how whites like you ignore these kinds of things in order to disingenuously whine.

Wherever you went to school, they did not teach you much. The civil rights act or 1964 prevents discrimination based on race.

But it doesn’t say anything about your right to prevent your restaurant from being a campaign rally.

Did you miss this in the OP?

IM2 said:

Private businsses have the right to refuse service.

Nope. That's unconstitutional.

True, but you said restaurants can refuse service to anyone. Well, they can. Every single black that enters they can say "please leave." Just don't say why. They're not required to. "Right to refuse service to anyone" means ANYONE. Even black people.

Great business model: Piss off all those in your establishment to the point they walk out.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Stop crying. Those groups were created because the Veterans Peer Group was the White Veterans Peer Group. It's funny how whites like you ignore these kinds of things in order to disingenuously whine.
You mean the one that says that ALL Veterans are welcome?

True, but you said restaurants can refuse service to anyone. Well, they can. Every single black that enters they can say "please leave." Just don't say why. They're not required to. "Right to refuse service to anyone" means ANYONE. Even black people.
They cannot refuse service because of color.

Can they lie about why?

Of course, and I'm sure many do. Lying is like breathing to racist RWNJs.

And your scenario will guarantee bankruptcy. Racists running businesses open to the public have to adhere to the government regulations that granted their license, I.E. the company's authority to operate.

I heard that slop house is infested with rats and roaches anyway. Maybe I should leave them a crappy review.

Ooops, the bad reviews have already started. Oh well, get woke, go broke. :laughing0301:

"I can't believe how poorly we were treated at Primanti Bros. I had heard good things about the food, but we never even got the chance to try it because the staff refused to serve us! When we walked in, the restaurant wasn't even that busy, yet we were completely ignored for several minutes. After finally being acknowledged, we were abruptly told they wouldn't be able to serve us without any explanation. No apology, no attempt to make it right--just outright rude and dismissive behavior.

Customer service is clearly not a priority here. It felt like we were unwelcome from the moment we stepped inside. I'm extremely disappointed and will never return. If you value being treated with basic respect, I suggest taking your business elsewhere. Absolutely unacceptable!"

"Food was sub-par, but made it worse was the horrible service I received from management. decent amount of TV's but the management made the ambiance horrible!
My daughter ended up getting ill a few hours afterwards. never would go back! buyer beware."

"The place was disgusting. The food was terrible and service was bad. No one ask if we needed anything else, they seemed like they were ignoring us and wanted us out. I'll NEVER COME HERE OR RECOMMEND IT. This is a commie restaurant! You let a lying communist in, But NOT A PATRIOT MAGA GOD LOVING DECENT MAN!

I HOPE THIS PLACE GOES OFB"

"JD Vance and MAGA turned away???
Communist Bastards are not allowed IN OUR USA... I AM MAGA .. F OFF."

"Garbage all around! Not allowing JD but allowing Harris is a disgrace! I hope you go out of business!!!

AVOID THIS DISGUSTING BUSINESS!!!"

"Terrible Experience - Avoid at All Costs!

I had the absolute worst experience at this restaurant. The place was disgustingly filthy -- dirty floors, sticky tables, and a foul smell lingering in the air. It was clear that cleanliness is not a priority here.

But what made it even worse was the rude and discriminatory staff. From the moment we walked in, we were treated poorly for no reason at all. The servers were dismissive, unfriendly, and blatantly unprofessional. It honestly felt like they were picking and choosing who to treat decently, and it was incredibly uncomfortable."

There are ten pages of negative reviews. :laughing0301:
Place probably smelled of old couch after Vance was there

Forum List

Back