Watch JD Vance get KICKED OUT of Campaign Stop

I dont care who you vote for at this point, I just want to avoid WWIII and see America.maintain and expand its once undisputed empire. It seems many others don't care, they are partying as if its 1999.
Telling us to vote for trump certainly doesn't avoid WW3 and urging us to maintain and expand an empire that is the cause of much of the destabilization in parts of the world is pure stump stupid.

Look foreigner, you are online urging us to support some crazy bullshit you won't have to endure. So you're worse than a rat. If this was done to Harris, I'm sure you would think it means a trump victory. So STHU foreigner.

Hey you stupid fucker! The restaurant is walking it back. :laughing0301:

1727651956280.png

Private businesses have the right to refuse service. But in this case the restaurant was not notified in time and they refused to allow J.D. Vance in.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHA!

The restaurant had a mass walkout of customers after this stunt.

Wherever you went to school, they did not teach you much. The civil rights act or 1964 prevents discrimination based on race.

But it doesn’t say anything about your right to prevent your restaurant from being a campaign rally.
Yet, as an example, our own government is doing this. Just look at the Veteran Affairs has done the exact opposite, creating various race-based and gender support groups and training. In Minneapolis, there is the Black Veterans Peer Support Group. In Michigan, there is the BIPOC Support Group, and the LGBTQ+ Brave Space Group, etc. Exceptions for minority groups, and all hell would break loose if there were a group called the White Veterans Peer Support Group.

Forum List

Back