🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watch Libtard Whoopi Lose It

I wouldn’t even have invited that woman on my show. These networks need to stop inviting fascist sympathizers on their shows. They are just giving them a platform for their lies and nonsense.

Right, so only have guest that agree with your viewpoint and no one else. The mere fact that shows such as this exist in this country proves your accusations to be false.

Your view is very dangerous.

I think Whoopi should lose her job

Otherwise, change the name of the show to, Whoopi's View

I wish JJ would have refused to leave the stage....
No Whoopi, I'm not leaving just because you're getting hysterical
and you don't like what I have to say....I was invited on the show
and we're going to finish what was started, until my time is up

Whoopi shouldn’t lose her job, that solves nothing. The issue is people need to learn to be more tolerant of others views. Whoopi has every right to disagree but she as do others such as Trump need to learn to season their words with salt to get their point across, to rant and rave solves nothing. Both extremes need to get a grip.

Whoopie followed Pirro out of the building spitting at her and screaming "Get the fuck out of the building."
That woman should've fired back, "Until the building has your name on it, I'll leave when I am good and ready to!"

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. When is Whoopi going to learn that if you throw a temper tantrum, you normally end up with nothing, at least that is how its supposed to be for people when they are kids. To me there shouldn't be any difference when people get older. If anything, it should be taken even more seriously because adults are who kids do their learning from.

Last edited:
20 Stars Who Pledged to Flee the Country If Trump Was Elected: Where Are They Now?

Before the election: Earlier this year, the actress claimed that if Trump were to be elected, "maybe it's time for me to move, you know," on an episode of The View.

After the election: On a recent episode, Goldberg was anything but lighthearted when she called Trump a fool and threatened him with impeachment.

“This fool has said -- and I know he is the president… This is a bigger picture than him. This ripples out on so many bigger things… Whatever you believe no child should be afraid that their parents are going to be taken away because they are Muslim or because they are Mexican or because they are Black… and that to me is an issue,” she said, adding: “We can kick his ass out. There is such a thing called impeachment.”

If McCain had any spine she would have stood up and left with the judge!

I can’t stand this much diverse opinion can you?

You go Whoopi...the orange filth has no place in this world. They promote hate, racism and bigotry.

My favorite part of this is "the orange filth has no place in this world" directly followed by how "hateful" he is.

Seriously laughed out loud

I know! They are so wrapped in hatred of Trump that they don’t realize how ugly their souls are. Who is managing these networks?

Little Mario
Obama wasn't born in the US
Nasty woman
Mexicans are rapists
Shithole countries
Nazis have some fine people
Grab them by the pussy
Promotes physical assault
Tweets insults on daily basis

And you call other ugly trump haters? Haha

You go Whoopi...the orange filth has no place in this world. They promote hate, racism and bigotry.

My favorite part of this is "the orange filth has no place in this world" directly followed by how "hateful" he is.

I know! They are so wrapped in hatred of Trump that they don’t realize how ugly their souls are. Who is managing these networks?

Little Mario
Nasty woman
Mexicans are rapists
Shithole countries
Grab them by the pussy

ugly trump haters--------LIKE YOU, issa

The only hate I saw, was from whoopi. please keep this up till the midterms.

Because you didnt vote in a racist asshole who spends all his day insulting everyone except his minions.

i cant decide if the the ugly bitch looks little wayne or a damn sleestack !

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 14
  • wverrors.jpg
    wverrors.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 18
  • whoopi-goldberg-the-view.jpg
    whoopi-goldberg-the-view.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 17

Little Mario
Nasty woman
Mexicans are rapists
Shithole countries
Grab them by the pussy

Do ewe get a monthly talking points memo?

Forum List

Back