Watch LIVE: Charleston Unity Chain for peace over massive harbor bridge!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Live Secondary Video Page - Live5News.com Charleston SC News Weather Sports

Im here now folks. 10,000 of us at least. Black. White. Hispanic. Asian. Liberal. Conservative. All of us. Getting along. Hugging. PRAYING.

Its gonna be a unity chain for peace. Across one of the largest bridges in North America...overlooking downtown Charleston.

Sure beats rioting and burning. OUR city went through the Revolutionary and Civil Wars. Massive fires, earthquakes and hurricanes. Floods and economic collapses. Invasions.

This is how civil humanity responds to tragedy. Even evil race motivated tragedy. That monster wont pull us down with him.

wow, just AWESOME.

Know that many in the country are with you all in spirit. I wish I could have been there. :clap2:

Thanks for that link. Evil visited that church and it's sad it's being politicized so badly.

THIS is the real America. NOT what MSNBC shows. Not what politicians describe.

Ive never been prouder of the people of our city.

wow, just AWESOME.

Know that many in the country are with you all in spirit. I wish I could have been there. :clap2:

Thanks.

Truth is...this is what most Americans are like.

We've allowed Washington and the media to trick us into thinking its gone. The Rush Limbaughs and Al Sharptons dont belong in THIS America.

For those who dont see it...thats the base of the bridge. Its a 2.5 mile bridge. That crowd extends the entire span into downtown.

Charleston harbor is where the Civil War started.

Today...nowhere in America are different races more united than the bridge over that very same harbor.

Its such an inspirational atmosphere out here.

wow, just AWESOME.

Thanks.

We've allowed Washington and the media to trick us into thinking its gone. The Rush Limbaughs and Al Sharptons dont belong in THIS America.

I don't care about Rush. He doesn't have the National spotlight that Sharpton has had with this stinking MEDIAS. But agree, We are not these race baiting, race haters that they are trying to PAINT US AS.

wow, just AWESOME.

Thanks.

I don't care about Rush. He doesn't have the National spotlight that Sharpton has had with this stinking MEDIAS. But agree, We are not these race baiting, race haters that they are trying to PAINT US AS.

Yep. This is the awakening we all need. To say fuck off to extremists, agitators and the national media.

Live5news is a local media. Notice CNN and MSNBC arent covering it? Too many white and black folks of all different political and economic classes GETTING ALONG for the media to care. Too much love and prayer.

wow, just AWESOME.

Thanks.

If the shoe fits, wear it..

wow, just AWESOME.

Thanks.

If the shoe fits, wear it..

Well it doesnt. The salesman is telling us we should hate the white or black shoe. Im tired of the salesman.

Forum List

Back