Watch Live...Trump speaks in Ohio at 7 PM ET, Mike Lindell & JD Vance will also speak

So, the tweet says that Trump says: "We want one day elections. We want paper ballots and no mail in fake ballots.”

One day elections are constitutional, Trump is correct. 2 U.S. Code § 7 - Time of election: "The Tuesday next after the 1st Monday in November, in every even numbered year, is established as the day for the election, in each of the States and Territories of the United States, of Representatives and Delegates to the Congress commencing on the 3d day of January next thereafter."​
As for ballots: Since elections use to be fair and trustworthy in the old days and they are not now, I say Trump is correct again.​

You tweet concludes, "This proposal would disenfranchise millions of people. #TrumpRally"

I say, Bullshit. You take a day to get to the poll. If you are too lazy to do that then fuck you. People did it before there were cars, they can do it now. I might make one exception for people who absolutely positively cannot physically make it to the polls, but they better have damm good proof why, and the mechanism better be goddammed secure. But lazy fucks who just want to vote by mail? They are out.​

PRESIDENT TRUMP MAGA RALLY SPEECH IN DELAWARE OH, 04/23/2022

Trump speech only, no pre-speeches. (There is a 17 silent moment at the start. Don't be alarmed.)

We'll call him Tiny Tool. :auiqs.jpg:
Anything like tiny hands?
1650807462494.png

Forum List

Back