Watch: Milo's first interview after violent Berkeley riots

this is hate speech?

C3r7D65WYAI5WHQ.jpg
The Alt-Right are in favor of all those things.

Milo Yiannopoulos, the target of violent protestors, delivered his first formal interview since U.C. Berkeley riots that shocked the nation.

Appearing on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Milo detailed the chaos that unfolded at his planned speech on the subject of cultural appropriation, and how his evacuation transpired....................... CONTINUED

WATCH: Milo’s First Interview After Violent Berkeley Riots
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This poor fella and the ignorant treatment he received, aren't these the same hypocrites who have been screaming LOVE TRUMPS HATE............ yeah they've said it too. Such ignorance, such lack of claimed tolerance.

Thanks for stopping everyone stay safe out there in loon world.

"I was put in a bulletproof vest, and whisked away"

Nobody wanted to hear what he was going to say in Berkley.. What makes you think any sane person would want to hear what hateful things he wants to say now?

From what I know, there were plenty of people wanting to hear what he had to say. Are you a FemiNazi to stop the free speech of a gay, immigrant?

View attachment 110515

A FemiNazi you say? Nope. I'm all male. It's probably a good thing too, cause if I had tits, I would spend all my time playing with them and wouldn't get anything done.

So why don't you become a Tranny, get female hormones and keep the tally wacker and peanuts? That way while smoking dope you can feel yourself up, then claim rape, seek damages and become an instant millionaire?

Forum List

Back