WATCH: Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter Caught on Hidden Camera Admitting January 6 Was a Hoax

Fun fact: There was nothing to refute, all you stated was an opinion devoid of any evidence.

Which only works in a universe where I didn't just post a fucking video of a top Democrat's Leftist spawn admitting you're fucking wrong.
Well couldn’t I make the same observations about your video that stated opinions and not proof of anything?

Well couldn’t I make the same observations about your video that stated opinions and not proof of anything?

Coming from the daughter of the Democrat Speaker of the House who makes Leftist propaganda documentaries??

As if you wouldn't post the video if Trump Jr. was caught on hidden camera stating Jan 6th was an insurrection.

You may be stupid, but you ain't thaaaaat fuckin' stupid.

Um.

Are you?

It was a protest that turned into a violent and destructive riot that led to the delay of a transition of power vote in our capital. Aka. An insurrection. By definition
You leftardos obviously do not know the definition of “insurrection”.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -

GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

A66755AA-881F-4C73-8E51-E1914C59B3A5.jpeg

Not Insurrectionists-

atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you psycho loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

Funny.

Cuz they indicted Trump on 91 charges, and not a single of their legal concoctions has anything to do with "insurrection".

It's almost as if - gasp, the media has been lying to you.

Naaaaah.

That would never happen.
Well that’s because they didn’t have evidence to charge him with insurrection. He hosted the event and fed his people lies and propaganda that led to violence and destruction. And many people got charged for their violent acts. Just as with riots you see people charged with arson and destruction of property but not so much “rioting”… doesn’t mean there wasn’t a riot. Same goes for the insurrection. Look at the definition of the word and you’ll see

No way that was a case of someone saying whatever they had to say to get what they wanted... no way at all...

iu

Fun fact: There was nothing to refute, all you stated was an opinion devoid of any evidence.

Which only works in a universe where I didn't just post a fucking video of a top Democrat's Leftist spawn admitting you're fucking wrong.
That‘s what they do…they are masterful at self-manipulation.
”X happened just the way I say it did, not because I have proof but because my FEELZ want to believe it did.”

Coming from the daughter of the Democrat Speaker of the House who makes Leftist propaganda documentaries??

As if you wouldn't post the video if Trump Jr. was caught on hidden camera stating Jan 6th was an insurrection.

You may be stupid, but you ain't thaaaaat fuckin' stupid.

Um.

Are you?
Frankly I don’t care what anybody calls it. I know how to read a definition and I know what I saw with my own eyes.

Do us a favor and post a real definition of insurrection. I dare you

You leftardos obviously do not know the definition of “insurrection”.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -

GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

A66755AA-881F-4C73-8E51-E1914C59B3A5.jpeg

Not Insurrectionists-

atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you psycho loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.
Ok then set the record straight… post the definition of insurrection. A real definition

Forum List

Back