WATCH: Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter Caught on Hidden Camera Admitting January 6 Was a Hoax

You people crap on every thread you don't like with these childish little games.

All I said was Trump wasn't charged with insurrection, I never discussed the meaning of the word, you cantankerous clown.

But I know you'll do anything to ignore the video, the entire point of the discussion.

Those who don't use them to threaten to kill those of us who disagree with them.

Can you post a real definition and not your skewed interpretations
I posted the definition many times during your peaceful protests in the name of social justice…you lefties called me a dramatic liar every time I did.
See below….were these “insurrections”? Let us know if we can take you seriously or not…GO!

Remember C.H.O.P.?
915FEB47-BBC2-4903-A997-8DE035AF9396.jpeg

28D35391-BE75-49CD-B619-69B4532D98BD.png

7C605DDE-99EC-49B6-A738-AA334A0F2B13.png

I almost didn't want to post this, because I'm so sick of January 6th.

But the whole charade just got exposed by the unlikeliest of people.

As I post this, my wife is informing me this video was already released over the summer.

But I never saw it, and I couldn't find a message board thread about it?

Obviously "the media" wasn't going to cover it, they're nothing but a lousy propaganda arm for the DNC.

But I am surprised I didn't already encounter this in the Right leaning media ecosystem.

Kind of a big deal....

Uh, where is the point? None of this excuses the violent insurrectionist cult.

You people crap on every thread you don't like with these childish little games.
Asking for a real definition instead of made up bloated BS. Is not a game. You claiming something wasn’t an insurrection and then refusing to post a real definition of what an insurrection is makes YOU the game player.

Yes Trump wasn’t charged with insurrection. I addressed that. Doesn’t mean there wasn’t an insurrection

I posted the definition many times during your peaceful protests in the name of social justice…you lefties called me a dramatic liar every time I did.
See below….were these “insurrections”? Let us know if we can take you seriously or not…GO!

Remember C.H.O.P.?
View attachment 863852

View attachment 863854

View attachment 863855
Yes, those were obviously insurrections as was Jan 6. Thanks for posting the definition. Why is it so easy for you to point at the summer insurrections and not acknowledge 1/6 for what it was?

Forum List

Back