WATCH: Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter Caught on Hidden Camera Admitting January 6 Was a Hoax

I almost didn't want to post this, because I'm so sick of January 6th.

But the whole charade just got exposed by the unlikeliest of people.

As I post this, my wife is informing me this video was already released over the summer.

But I never saw it, and I couldn't find a message board thread about it?

Obviously "the media" wasn't going to cover it, they're nothing but a lousy propaganda arm for the DNC.

But I am surprised I didn't already encounter this in the Right leaning media ecosystem.

Kind of a big deal....

Anyone with an IQ above sea level and or is not having TDS knows this.

I almost didn't want to post this, because I'm so sick of January 6th.

But the whole charade just got exposed by the unlikeliest of people.

As I post this, my wife is informing me this video was already released over the summer.

But I never saw it, and I couldn't find a message board thread about it?

Obviously "the media" wasn't going to cover it, they're nothing but a lousy propaganda arm for the DNC.

But I am surprised I didn't already encounter this in the Right leaning media ecosystem.

Kind of a big deal....

The uni party probably doesn’t want it to be seen, including Fox News.

Trying to goad me into compliance by questioning my manhood is a child’s ploy. Grow up.
Ha ha, yes, I’m trying to goad you into having an actual substitute substantive conversation about the topic, and to back up your statements. How dare I!!!

The ineptitude of y’all to back up the stuff you say is pretty mind blowing

Yes it was released a long time ago. No it doesn’t mean Jan 6 was a hoax. And no, it’s not a big deal
The cult's standards for"proof" are a little, uh, goofy. Like the "rigged election", like Biden's "crimes", etc etc. If they believe it, it has been "proven".

And, yet another thread trying to downplay the Insurrection. They just keep trying.

Last edited:
Yes, those were obviously insurrections as was Jan 6. Thanks for posting the definition. Why is it so easy for you to point at the summer insurrections and not acknowledge 1/6 for what it was?
Based on the definition one can easily label many happenings as an “insurrection”….The odd thing is; Libs didn’t even know the super neat, super universal word until J6 and until CNN showed it to them. Those of you spending your days screeching “INSURRECTION” at J6 have no merit since you didn’t say it once during the summer of 2020…that’s how it works. Hypocrites are never to be taken seriously.
How many times did Mac1958 or rightwinger or Fort Fun Indiana or John Edgar Slow Horses or Crepitus or Dante or IM2 or any other twisted and confused Twilight Zoner say the word INSURRECTION during the summer of 2020?
Maybe you/ they can link us to your posts showing you/ they called the C.H.O.P. filth that took over Seattle INSURRECTIONISTS…that way we’ll know we should engage in these conversations with you. Can you do that? Can they?
hahaha…we both know you/ they won’t because you/ they can’t.
Shit like this is why normal sane people see leftists as ignorant clowns.

Forum List

Back