WATCH: Prosecution Appears to Fall Apart as Rittenhouse ‘Victim’ Admits He Pulled Gun First

Unsupportable nonsense, and a purposeful mal-characterization of events.
Not according to turthlesoup's careless admission.
And now you're off my radar for your shoddy behaviour. You need to learn how to make your point politely.

You're still missing the point. He went out looking for trouble with his gun and it's becoming a huge problem that will be exacerbated if there's a not guilty verdict.
The right in America is turning to a new solution for the 'race' and 'racism' problem and that's citizen vigilantes taking the matter into their own hands.
Police officers are starting to come down a little and understand that they need to restrain themselves more.
Chauvin intended to lower the bar right to the floor on police murdering but instead he's raised it a little bit. That will never do for the Trumpers.
Just my opinion I'm putting out for consideration.
Some future is not an issue for the courts.

A much bigger problem for all Americans is an attack on individual rights if he is convicted

Now you're on target!
The whole thrust of the extreme right now is to legitimize vigilante justice.

Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing for America is not my issue of interest. Americans can debate that themselves.

Will we hear more support of the idea from some others?
Self defense is not vigilante justice.

When you get rid of the police and or force the police to not police--citizens will have to take up arms to fight back the criminals.

Rittenhouse also beats up girls.

The footage, which first began circulating on Twitter earlier this week, was captured on July 1 – weeks before Rittenhouse shot dead two protesters
The melee occurred in downtown Kenosha, according to the two men who filmed the clip, who also identified the teen depicted as Kyle Rittenhouse
The teen is also seen wearing the same American Flag Crocs in the footage that Rittenhouse is seen donning in a widely photo of the shooter from Facebook
The teen believed to be Rittenhouse is seen punching a girl at least four times, striking her in the back of the head and the abdomen
Four men approach the teen for striking a girl, with one grappling with him, forcing him to the ground and proceeding to kick him before fleeing
Rittenhouse is charged with first-degree intentional homicide in the shooting death of two Black Lives Matter protesters in Kenosha last week

You're still missing the point. He went out looking for trouble with his gun and it's becoming a huge problem that will be exacerbated if there's a not guilty verdict.
The right in America is turning to a new solution for the 'race' and 'racism' problem and that's citizen vigilantes taking the matter into their own hands.
Police officers are starting to come down a little and understand that they need to restrain themselves more.
Chauvin intended to lower the bar right to the floor on police murdering but instead he's raised it a little bit. That will never do for the Trumpers.
Just my opinion I'm putting out for consideration.
With all due respect, Donald...what do you expect to happen when the Police aren't allowed to do their jobs? At some point private citizens will defend themselves and their property. Those riots were less about "race" than they were about anarchism! When violent leftists loot and burn with impunity without a response from Police then there WILL be people who stand up to them and fight back!

When violent leftists loot and burn with impunity without a response from Police then there WILL be people who stand up to them and fight back!
Looting and burning is their reactions to the racism and inequality they've suffered. I expect that Americans can come up with no other solution other than more deadly force against 'them'.

There's nothing else in the American vocabulary but force and guns. This is why America's prison system is overflowing and getting worse. While Norway goes the opposite way and finds huge success in rehabilitation and human kindness.
Yeah, I know. Big country, little country is the standard excuse again!

Anybody on this forum who wants a decent conversation on the issue can voice their opinions. I'm more than happy to discuss any of the issues that are destroying America.

^^^
This is a lie.
The moment someone even comes close to demonstrating the fallacy of your positions, you tuck tail and run.
Happens every time.
Yes, I agree that is a lie.

The truth is, I'll entertain even you if you can control your emotions. Against my better judgment, you get a fresh chance nearly every day.

Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger appeared stunned after a key prosecution witness in the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Gaige Grosskreutz, admitted that he was only shot after he pursued the fleeting teenager and drew his own weapon, a handgun, and pointed it at Rittenhouse.

[cut]

Biden claimed, without evidence, that the 17-year-old Rittenhouse was a “white supremacist” — a claim that led immediately to threats of a defamation lawsuit from Rittenhouse’s attorney.

Rittenhouse faces several counts of murder, as well as a weapons charge and a curfew citation.

During cross-examination, defense attorney Corey Chirafisi noted that Grosskreutz had lied to police about being armed.

The Racine Journal Times summarized the exchange:

Chirafisi brings up statement Grosskreutz made to police on Aug. 26, saying at some point during Aug. 25 his Glock fell off his waist. Grosskreutz said he didn’t remember making that statement, but confirms it via written statement.

Chirafisi says “That’s a lie, no?” regarding the statement the gun fell. Grosskreutz says what he wrote was not a lie. “I told multiple officers that I dropped my firearm,” the statement reads, according to Chirafisi.

“You were chasing Mr. Rittenhouse with your gun, right?” Chirafisi asks. Grosskreutz says “I wasn’t chasing the defendant.”

“You omitted the fact (to police) that you ran up on him and had a Glock pistol in your hand?” Chirafisi asks, which Grosskreutz confirms, but notes that he just got out of surgery and “was on pain meds,” and the “traumatic experience I had just gone through.” Grosskreutz says that the omission was not “purposeful.”

Chirafisi then brings up that Grosskreutz had a “thoughtful process” to not share his occupation (out of concerns for safety) and make other statements accurately, but then he somehow didn’t mention having a gun.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Prosecutor after Grosskreutz admits he aimed a weapon at Kyle before Kyle shot him.
mz2x0o.jpg
This whole thing is so funny if it weren't. Yes, their star witness admits to chasing KR, and pointing a gun at KR first, and then proceeds to cry expecting sympathy about how he thought he was going to die at the hands of the big bad KR. Meanwhile, everyone in the court, including the prosecutors, were saying like, "Oh shit".

Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger appeared stunned after a key prosecution witness in the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Gaige Grosskreutz, admitted that he was only shot after he pursued the fleeting teenager and drew his own weapon, a handgun, and pointed it at Rittenhouse.

[cut]

Biden claimed, without evidence, that the 17-year-old Rittenhouse was a “white supremacist” — a claim that led immediately to threats of a defamation lawsuit from Rittenhouse’s attorney.

Rittenhouse faces several counts of murder, as well as a weapons charge and a curfew citation.

During cross-examination, defense attorney Corey Chirafisi noted that Grosskreutz had lied to police about being armed.

The Racine Journal Times summarized the exchange:

Chirafisi brings up statement Grosskreutz made to police on Aug. 26, saying at some point during Aug. 25 his Glock fell off his waist. Grosskreutz said he didn’t remember making that statement, but confirms it via written statement.

Chirafisi says “That’s a lie, no?” regarding the statement the gun fell. Grosskreutz says what he wrote was not a lie. “I told multiple officers that I dropped my firearm,” the statement reads, according to Chirafisi.

“You were chasing Mr. Rittenhouse with your gun, right?” Chirafisi asks. Grosskreutz says “I wasn’t chasing the defendant.”

“You omitted the fact (to police) that you ran up on him and had a Glock pistol in your hand?” Chirafisi asks, which Grosskreutz confirms, but notes that he just got out of surgery and “was on pain meds,” and the “traumatic experience I had just gone through.” Grosskreutz says that the omission was not “purposeful.”

Chirafisi then brings up that Grosskreutz had a “thoughtful process” to not share his occupation (out of concerns for safety) and make other statements accurately, but then he somehow didn’t mention having a gun.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Prosecutor after Grosskreutz admits he aimed a weapon at Kyle before Kyle shot him.
mz2x0o.jpg
Yeah, this is great watching this bumbling prosecution fall apart as they try their hardest to ruin this innocent young man's life

A not guilty verdict for Kyle is what is needed now in America. It will provide a license for Americans with guns on the streets to kill with impunity.
A guilty or not guilty verdict needs to rest solely on the facts of the case, not whether snowflake Americans afraid that people with guns are around every corner will be upset.

This dumb kid is getting a lot of attention. He'll do it again.
mind readers of the world, unite!

By "a lot of attention", of course you mean liberal hate for which he will be hounded, harassed and accused of murder the rest of his life.

mind readers of the world, unite!

They were protesting in Kenosha because the cops shot an unarmed young black man in the back 7 times in broad daylight who was NOT involved in the domestic violence call they answered..

Is that OK in your town?

A guilty or not guilty verdict needs to rest solely on the facts of the case, not whether snowflake Americans afraid that people with guns are around every corner will be upset.
You miss the point. The facts are predetermined by America's legitimizing people to carry guns on the streets to intimidate others. That provided the opportunity for murder.
And now a not guilty verdict will eliminate the questions of whether it will be self defense or murder.

Will murder of black men by gun or by lynching be the acceptable punishment for drinking from a 'whites only' water fountain?

So many Americans on this board are predicting another civil war!

They were protesting in Kenosha because the cops shot an unarmed young black man in the back 7 times in broad daylight who was NOT involved in the domestic violence call they answered..

Is that OK in your town?
The point is Surada, it is o.k. in their towns. They see no other solution for the race problem other than more deadly police force.
But the police have pulled in their horns for a while because of Chauvin's failure to open the floodgates.
And so all the chatter has turned to vigilante force.
A not guilty verdict for Kyle is most likely going to help to reopen the floodgates.

In a nutshell, too many Americans are not willing to tolerate UPPITY any longer.

No. You won't.
You'll get cornered, then tuck tail.
You always do.
You're at least going to be a bit more careful on how you use:

"This is a lie"!

Today I need you to debate the NRA issue so you're going to get away with a bit of extra spamming.

Forum List

Back