🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watch right wingers bring out ALL the Dems. that ever met Putin...

That is what will ultimately shut down this whole thing. Right now it's more important to deny Trump control, but when evidence of collusion between democrats and Russia come to light, all of a sudden focus will shift to another target and this will be called old news and no one should talk about it any more.

My advice is to go back to your old mantra of "FAKE NEWS"....Haven't heard that much lately.....LOL
Franken's question was based on fake news. You knew that, right?

Then it should have been simple to answer.

There isn't a shred of evidence that there was any "collusion," you douche bag moron.

Notice that the Russian ambassador met with the Trumpsters but did NOT walk in through the lobby of Trump Towers....one wonders WHY he took a back door to meet with these nitwits.....LOL

There were meetings in trump tower? With whom?

You: Republicans have colluded with Russia! Look how many have met with the Russians.

Republicans: Here are democrats meeting with the same Russians even more.

The difference, nitwit, is WHAT subjects Trump's campaign aides were talking to Russians about....AND, the reasons WHY they are now lying about meetings with these Russians.

This is why Sessions (and Flynn) are accused of PERJURY.

Neither of them committed perjury.

Both were contacting the Russians in the scope of their jobs.

Nothing related to the campaign.

Just both too dumb to not compromise themselves and the president by lying about it.

'Watch right wingers bring out ALL the Dems. that ever met Putin...'

'It is UNFAIR for anyone to attempt to hold the Democrats to the same type of hypocritical, PARTISAN resurrected McCarthyism as the Democrats are trying to use against Republicans!

STOP IT!"

upload_2017-3-3_14-16-55.jpeg

Because there is no evidence

the evidence may be revealed AFTER a thorough investigation.....You see, you morons should entertain what and how an investigation comes BEFORE evidence is offered......Be scared....be VERY scared. LOL

I'm glad you're conceding that there is no evidence.

What exactly should be investigated?

That is what will ultimately shut down this whole thing. Right now it's more important to deny Trump control, but when evidence of collusion between democrats and Russia come to light, all of a sudden focus will shift to another target and this will be called old news and no one should talk about it any more.

My advice is to go back to your old mantra of "FAKE NEWS"....Haven't heard that much lately.....LOL

Yes, Sessions should have laughed in Franken's face. That's what he gets for thinking that Franken was actually going to ask a serious question.

Yes, Sessions should have laughed in Franken's face. That's what he gets for thinking that Franken was actually going to ask a serious question.

Frankenstein did nothing wrong.
Sessions did.

Because there is no evidence

the evidence may be revealed AFTER a thorough investigation.....You see, you morons should entertain what and how an investigation comes BEFORE evidence is offered......Be scared....be VERY scared. LOL

I'm glad you're conceding that there is no evidence.

What exactly should be investigated?
I wouldn't mind an in-depth look at ALL foreign entanglements by ALL of Congress.

Except there was no collusion, shit head.

There's quite a few now who have had significant trouble being truthful.
How many does it take to pique your interest?

Let's investigate and clear the air.
A full investigation would turn up a lot of democrat involvement with foreign powers, so that won't happen.

It will happen.
I'm sure something will happen. It won't be comprehensive though.

Except there was no collusion, shit head.

There's quite a few now who have had significant trouble being truthful.
How many does it take to pique your interest?

Let's investigate and clear the air.
A full investigation would turn up a lot of democrat involvement with foreign powers, so that won't happen.

It will happen.
I'm sure something will happen. It won't be comprehensive though.

There is certainly quite a bit of growing interest in investigations among republicans.

In their never-ending stupidity, right wingers on here will bring out all the Dems. that ever met Putin.

This is the abject stupidity of right wingers who are trying, ANYTHING, to divert from the upcoming scandal facing the Trump administration.

NO ONE is stating that it is "wrong" to meet Putin, the entire scandal revolves around the COLLUSION between Trump surrogates prior to and after Trump campaign, election and inauguration ....and even that PALES in front of Trump surrogates LYING about those meetings.

As Nixon found out, the initial stupidity of breaking into the DNC headquarters was minor in comparison to the attempted, later COVER-UPS.

Maybe there is one right winger who can discern the difference......and I mean "maybe",,,,

You might consider therapy.

The butthurt should be abating by now.

Sessions did.
Wrong? He engaged in dirty gotcha politics by using fake news as a spring board for his dumb question. Is that wrong? Maybe not wrong, but certainly not one of the Senate's finest moments. As for Sessions, it would be very difficult to make a perjury charge stick, so good luck with that.

IOW, dirty politics by a dirty democrat politician. "Wow, I'm shocked!", said no one in particular.

Actually, NO......Sessions COULD have told the truth...He LIED and got CAUGHT....Simple as that.

In their never-ending stupidity, right wingers on here will bring out all the Dems. that ever met Putin.

This is the abject stupidity of right wingers who are trying, ANYTHING, to divert from the upcoming scandal facing the Trump administration.

NO ONE is stating that it is "wrong" to meet Putin, the entire scandal revolves around the COLLUSION between Trump surrogates prior to and after Trump campaign, election and inauguration ....and even that PALES in front of Trump surrogates LYING about those meetings.

As Nixon found out, the initial stupidity of breaking into the DNC headquarters was minor in comparison to the attempted, later COVER-UPS.

Maybe there is one right winger who can discern the difference......and I mean "maybe",,,,
It's desperation at this point.

Why wouldn't they?

You started a witch hunt, that's the way these purges work.

NO ONE is stating that it is "wrong" to meet Putin, the entire scandal revolves around the COLLUSION between Trump surrogates prior to and after Trump inauguration ....and even that PALES in front of Trump surrogates LYING about those meetings.

What collusion? What on Earth are you talking about?

The real collusion was the DNC-hiLIARy collusion that the Podesta email leaks exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sessions did.
Wrong? He engaged in dirty gotcha politics by using fake news as a spring board for his dumb question. Is that wrong? Maybe not wrong, but certainly not one of the Senate's finest moments. As for Sessions, it would be very difficult to make a perjury charge stick, so good luck with that.

Then as I said, Sessions should have easily pushed it aside. Instead, he volunteered more information than was asked of him.

Forum List

Back