🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watch right wingers bring out ALL the Dems. that ever met Putin...

Right wingers....ADMIT IT, you're running scared of an investigation...otherwise, you'd love to later say, ..
"See, there was nothing to be found out....." ..............Instead you're trying to avoid an investigation BECAUSE you're afraid ....LOL.

There won't be any investigation because Trump isn't stupid enough to indulge Democrat conspiracy theories and appoint someone who's sole function is to prosecute Trump.
You mean you HOPE there isn't an Investigation...and we know why too.

Except there was no collusion, shit head.

There's quite a few now who have had significant trouble being truthful.
How many does it take to pique your interest?

Let's investigate and clear the air.
A full investigation would turn up a lot of democrat involvement with foreign powers, so that won't happen.

It will happen.
I'm sure something will happen. It won't be comprehensive though.

There is certainly quite a bit of growing interest in investigations among republicans.
What do you mean, growing? Democrats have been hiding stuff for a very long time.

Well, when they find one/some who met with Putin and who when asked about it denied having done so, I'll ridicule that person as well.

I'm glad you're conceding that there is no evidence.

What exactly should be investigated?

Don't be a fucking moron......An INVESTIGATION yields evidence....There's a lot of "smoke" out there and THAT is why an investigation is warranted....If you morons weren't so scared, you should WELCOME an investigation so you can then say...."See, nothing !!!"..........Instead..............LOL

IOW, dirty politics by a dirty democrat politician. "Wow, I'm shocked!", said no one in particular.

Actually, NO......Sessions COULD have told the truth...He LIED and got CAUGHT....Simple as that.
It will be very hard to make a perjury charge stick. The context of the question clearly did not involve official contacts with the ambassador.

Right wingers....ADMIT IT, you're running scared of an investigation...otherwise, you'd love to later say, ..
"See, there was nothing to be found out....." ..............Instead you're trying to avoid an investigation BECAUSE you're afraid ....LOL.

There won't be any investigation because Trump isn't stupid enough to indulge Democrat conspiracy theories and appoint someone who's sole function is to prosecute Trump.
You mean you HOPE there isn't an Investigation...and we know why too.

There won't be. Trump is nearly as stupid as G.W Bush.

There's quite a few now who have had significant trouble being truthful.
How many does it take to pique your interest?

Let's investigate and clear the air.
A full investigation would turn up a lot of democrat involvement with foreign powers, so that won't happen.

It will happen.
I'm sure something will happen. It won't be comprehensive though.

There is certainly quite a bit of growing interest in investigations among republicans.
What do you mean, growing? Democrats have been hiding stuff for a very long time.

What do Dems have to do with the growing calls from republicans to investigate the Russian connection?

Don't be a fucking moron......An INVESTIGATION yields evidence....There's a lot of "smoke" out there and THAT is why an investigation is warranted....If you morons weren't so scared, you should WELCOME an investigation so you can then say...."See, nothing !!!"..........Instead..............LOL

So an investigation is warranted because there is no evidence?

ROFL!

You guys should take your show on the road!

The "smoke" is all emanating from the skulls of Democrats unhappy about losing the election.

Franken's question was based on fake news. You knew that, right?

Then it should have been simple to answer.
Yes, Sessions should have laughed in Franken's face. That's what he gets for thinking that Franken was actually going to ask a serious question.

Frankenstein did nothing wrong.
Sessions did.
Wrong? He engaged in dirty gotcha politics by using fake news as a spring board for his dumb question. Is that wrong? Maybe not wrong, but certainly not one of the Senate's finest moments. As for Sessions, it would be very difficult to make a perjury charge stick, so good luck with that.

Then as I said, Sessions should have easily pushed it aside. Instead, he volunteered more information than was asked of him.
Somewhat dumb, yes. Perjurious? Probably not.

So an investigation is warranted because there is no evidence?

ROFL!

You guys should take your show on the road!

The "smoke" is all emanating from the skulls of Democrats unhappy about losing the election.

Benghazzziiiiiii!

In their never-ending stupidity, right wingers on here will bring out all the Dems. that ever met Putin.

This is the abject stupidity of right wingers who are trying, ANYTHING, to divert from the upcoming scandal facing the Trump administration.

NO ONE is stating that it is "wrong" to meet Putin, the entire scandal revolves around the COLLUSION between Trump surrogates prior to and after Trump campaign, election and inauguration ....and even that PALES in front of Trump surrogates LYING about those meetings.

As Nixon found out, the initial stupidity of breaking into the DNC headquarters was minor in comparison to the attempted, later COVER-UPS.

Maybe there is one right winger who can discern the difference......and I mean "maybe",,,,
It's desperation at this point.

Agreed.

The left is really grasping.

What crime occurred that we are supposed to be investigating? Please be as specific as possible.

What crime occurred that we are supposed to be investigating? Please be as specific as possible.
Hillary lost. That's what they consider to be a crime.

Then it should have been simple to answer.
Yes, Sessions should have laughed in Franken's face. That's what he gets for thinking that Franken was actually going to ask a serious question.

Frankenstein did nothing wrong.
Sessions did.
Wrong? He engaged in dirty gotcha politics by using fake news as a spring board for his dumb question. Is that wrong? Maybe not wrong, but certainly not one of the Senate's finest moments. As for Sessions, it would be very difficult to make a perjury charge stick, so good luck with that.

Then as I said, Sessions should have easily pushed it aside. Instead, he volunteered more information than was asked of him.
Somewhat dumb, yes. Perjurious? Probably not.

I've never called for perjury charges. That would require showing that he intended to lie. Nearly impossible to do.

I'll settle for the recusal right now and see where an investigation leads.

Right wingers "doth protest too much.....:LOL

Being a conservative, of course.

But that isn't a crime as much as it is a trigger.....it seems to set off the left like a fuse.

I so enjoy watching them.

A baboon pen isn't near as noisy, confused or stupid.

In their never-ending stupidity, right wingers on here will bring out all the Dems. that ever met Putin.

This is the abject stupidity of right wingers who are trying, ANYTHING, to divert from the upcoming scandal facing the Trump administration.

NO ONE is stating that it is "wrong" to meet Putin, the entire scandal revolves around the COLLUSION between Trump surrogates prior to and after Trump campaign, election and inauguration ....and even that PALES in front of Trump surrogates LYING about those meetings.

As Nixon found out, the initial stupidity of breaking into the DNC headquarters was minor in comparison to the attempted, later COVER-UPS.

Maybe there is one right winger who can discern the difference......and I mean "maybe",,,,
Sure, jake

Forum List

Back