Watch right wingers bring out ALL the Dems. that ever met Putin...

This is hilarious!

Donald Trump’s Attempt To Shift Russia Focus To Chuck Schumer Is More Than A Little Desperate

He’s missing the point of the controversy.

C6AwdBWWgAE07ce.jpg

TRUMP: We should start an immediate investigation into @SenSchumer and his ties to Russia and Putin. A total hypocrite!

FROM THE ALT-RIGHT SWAMP TO THE PRESIDENT’S MOUTH!

All that right wingers on here have is:

Tell democrats that their butts hurt
Call democrats "snowflakes"
Treat ALL damaging realities of the Trumpster as "fake news"

Watch.....its coming.....LOL

Please state clearly the precise question concerning the meeting with the Russian ambassador posed by Al Franken at the hearing, then Session's response, then tell us where the problem is.

Since you probably know damn well what the question was from both Franken and Leahy, as well as you know Sessions' response (something along the line of Nyet).......What is the use.....STAY DUMB !!!

(and look up the meaning of perjury.)
so you can't say what was said that he lied about.

All that right wingers on here have is:

Tell democrats that their butts hurt
Call democrats "snowflakes"
Treat ALL damaging realities of the Trumpster as "fake news"

Watch.....its coming.....LOL
we have the presidency, and we'll get the courts.

I'm glad you're conceding that there is no evidence.

What exactly should be investigated?

Don't be a fucking moron......An INVESTIGATION yields evidence....There's a lot of "smoke" out there and THAT is why an investigation is warranted....If you morons weren't so scared, you should WELCOME an investigation so you can then say...."See, nothing !!!"..........Instead..............LOL

Actually there is no smoke. At least not from the trump camp. Your pants on the other hand....

And no. Investigations don't turn up evidence when to claims are fabricated. Which is precisely why you have no evidence to begin with.

There's more than smoke. Every new revelation of others meeting with Russian officials is a blast of fresh oxygen. Those embers are glowing brightly now.

Because there is no evidence

the evidence may be revealed AFTER a thorough investigation.....You see, you morons should entertain what and how an investigation comes BEFORE evidence is offered......Be scared....be VERY scared. LOL

I'm glad you're conceding that there is no evidence.

What exactly should be investigated?
I wouldn't mind an in-depth look at ALL foreign entanglements by ALL of Congress.

And how do we define foreign entanglement?
Well, the Trump haters are focused on collusion to impact the election (kind of dumb in my book because Trump was such a long shot), but I'd be interested to know who has a big foundation that got big donations from, say, Arab heads of state while they served as Secretary of State, who has an open invitation to visit a rich foreigner's luxury pad on the beach, who gets paid big bucks to make a 20 minute speech, etc.

Well, the Trump haters are focused on collusion to impact the election (kind of dumb in my book because Trump was such a long shot), but I'd be interested to know who has a big foundation that got big donations from, say, Arab heads of state while they served as Secretary of State, who has an open invitation to visit a rich foreigner's luxury pad on the beach, who gets paid big bucks to make a 20 minute speech, etc.

Desperate to deflect much?????? LOL

A full investigation would turn up a lot of democrat involvement with foreign powers, so that won't happen.

It will happen.
I'm sure something will happen. It won't be comprehensive though.

There is certainly quite a bit of growing interest in investigations among republicans.
What do you mean, growing? Democrats have been hiding stuff for a very long time.

What do Dems have to do with the growing calls from republicans to investigate the Russian connection?
Your statement, taken on its own, indicated that Republicans are having growing interest in investigations. To that end, the statement is false, because Republicans have been investigating democrats for a long time.

What, I'm supposed to consider the context of your statement and the things you thought were understood and didn't have to be stated?

Desperate to deflect much?????? LOL
Why, are you afraid to open the window and take a real look? Maybe you just want to focus only on the Trump campaign and ignore the rest of the swamp.

Please state clearly the precise question concerning the meeting with the Russian ambassador posed by Al Franken at the hearing, then Session's response, then tell us where the problem is.

Since you probably know damn well what the question was from both Franken and Leahy, as well as you know Sessions' response (something along the line of Nyet).......What is the use.....STAY DUMB !!!

(and look up the meaning of perjury.)

The typical response.

:cuckoo:

Wrong? He engaged in dirty gotcha politics by using fake news as a spring board for his dumb question. Is that wrong? Maybe not wrong, but certainly not one of the Senate's finest moments. As for Sessions, it would be very difficult to make a perjury charge stick, so good luck with that.

Then as I said, Sessions should have easily pushed it aside. Instead, he volunteered more information than was asked of him.
Somewhat dumb, yes. Perjurious? Probably not.

I've never called for perjury charges. That would require showing that he intended to lie. Nearly impossible to do.

I'll settle for the recusal right now and see where an investigation leads.
He's recused himself, so let's see what happens. Quite frankly, perjury is really the only thing they can throw at him, because it was perfectly legit for him to meet with the ambassador and they would have to prove he colluded on the campaign, and that would be very difficult.
It may have been legit.
An investigation would compel him to testify as to the nature and scope of the discussions in the meeting. Any transcripts or recordings of the meeting may also be reviewed.
It is odd though that Sessions was the only member of the 26 member committee to have met with the ambassador in all of 2016, while he was a member of the Trump campaign and during the height of the news about Russian hacking. He did not disclose this in either his oral or written testimony. He actually denied it.
That is certainly enough probable cause to warrant further scrutiny.

No. It's not probable cause. It's not even reasonable suspicion

Forum List

Back