Watch right wingers bring out ALL the Dems. that ever met Putin...

Please state clearly the precise question concerning the meeting with the Russian ambassador posed by Al Franken at the hearing, then Session's response, then tell us where the problem is.

Since you probably know damn well what the question was from both Franken and Leahy, as well as you know Sessions' response (something along the line of Nyet).......What is the use.....STAY DUMB !!!

(and look up the meaning of perjury.)
so you can't say what was said that he lied about.

Funny. It's been clearly publicized. I guess you're still trying to decipher Obama's birth certificate.

The LW Loons who are worried that Sessions met the Russian Ambassador at a cocktail party should now be calling for the heads of Obabble and hiLIARy for giving Russia control of 20% of the U.S. uranium supply.

Then as I said, Sessions should have easily pushed it aside. Instead, he volunteered more information than was asked of him.
Somewhat dumb, yes. Perjurious? Probably not.

I've never called for perjury charges. That would require showing that he intended to lie. Nearly impossible to do.

I'll settle for the recusal right now and see where an investigation leads.
He's recused himself, so let's see what happens. Quite frankly, perjury is really the only thing they can throw at him, because it was perfectly legit for him to meet with the ambassador and they would have to prove he colluded on the campaign, and that would be very difficult.
It may have been legit.
An investigation would compel him to testify as to the nature and scope of the discussions in the meeting. Any transcripts or recordings of the meeting may also be reviewed.
It is odd though that Sessions was the only member of the 26 member committee to have met with the ambassador in all of 2016, while he was a member of the Trump campaign and during the height of the news about Russian hacking. He did not disclose this in either his oral or written testimony. He actually denied it.
That is certainly enough probable cause to warrant further scrutiny.

No. It's not probable cause. It's not even reasonable suspicion

Yes, I'm sure absolutely nothing further will evolve.

So you need to investigate how something there is no evidence happened was pulled off

That's what Trump wants in order to find 3-5 million illegal votes.
And we're not going to do it. See how that works?

Trump calls for ‘major investigation’ into voter fraud — after Sean Spicer was grilled on why he hadn’t

Trump calls for ‘major investigation’ into voter fraud
And we're not going to do it. See how that works? He can ask for it if he wants to, but it's not going to happen. Too many interests would be too disrupted.

In their never-ending stupidity, right wingers on here will bring out all the Dems. that ever met Putin.

This is the abject stupidity of right wingers who are trying, ANYTHING, to divert from the upcoming scandal facing the Trump administration.

NO ONE is stating that it is "wrong" to meet Putin, the entire scandal revolves around the COLLUSION between Trump surrogates prior to and after Trump campaign, election and inauguration ....and even that PALES in front of Trump surrogates LYING about those meetings.

As Nixon found out, the initial stupidity of breaking into the DNC headquarters was minor in comparison to the attempted, later COVER-UPS.

Maybe there is one right winger who can discern the difference......and I mean "maybe",,,,

Well hell yea we will expose the hypocrisy of the filthy ass Democrats meeting with the Russians. They deserve to be exposed.

I wonder how many meetings Crooked Hillary had with the Russians before finalizing that sweet deal where the Russians got our uranium and she got millions donated to her money laundering foundation and Slick Willy got that nice fat $600K speaking fee?

Last edited:

YOU DID TOO, BUT YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO REALIZE IT...YET.............lol
I so enjoy watching them.

As I so much enjoy your right wing nitwits trying to defend the need for a thorough investigation.....You should know that it is INEVITABLE.....Live with it......LOL.

The process will run.

Investigation yes = Trump President....

Investigation yes = Pence President.....

Investigation no = Trump President.....

Trump President = Pence President = Conservative SCOTUS.

Can't help that.

Suck on it.

BTW: The nitwits kicked your ass on November 8th. What does that make you (besides a butthurt loser who predicted an easy Hillary victory) ?

Please state clearly the precise question concerning the meeting with the Russian ambassador posed by Al Franken at the hearing, then Session's response, then tell us where the problem is.

Since you probably know damn well what the question was from both Franken and Leahy, as well as you know Sessions' response (something along the line of Nyet).......What is the use.....STAY DUMB !!!

(and look up the meaning of perjury.)
so you can't say what was said that he lied about.

Funny. It's been clearly publicized. I guess you're still trying to decipher Obama's birth certificate.
suuuuuuuuuuuurrrrree it has. see below.

I've never called for perjury charges. That would require showing that he intended to lie. Nearly impossible to do.

I'll settle for the recusal right now and see where an investigation leads.
He's recused himself, so let's see what happens. Quite frankly, perjury is really the only thing they can throw at him, because it was perfectly legit for him to meet with the ambassador and they would have to prove he colluded on the campaign, and that would be very difficult.
It may have been legit.
An investigation would compel him to testify as to the nature and scope of the discussions in the meeting. Any transcripts or recordings of the meeting may also be reviewed.
It is odd though that Sessions was the only member of the 26 member committee to have met with the ambassador in all of 2016, while he was a member of the Trump campaign and during the height of the news about Russian hacking. He did not disclose this in either his oral or written testimony. He actually denied it.
That is certainly enough probable cause to warrant further scrutiny.

No. It's not probable cause. It's not even reasonable suspicion
The conflict in his comments warrants further investigation, yes, and it will happen.

No it doesn't
Yes, it does, and, yes, it will happen.

Forum List

Back