Watch right wingers bring out ALL the Dems. that ever met Putin...

YOU DID TOO, BUT YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO REALIZE IT...YET.............lol
I so enjoy watching them.

As I so much enjoy your right wing nitwits trying to defend the need for a thorough investigation.....You should know that it is INEVITABLE.....Live with it......LOL.

The process will run.

Investigation yes = Trump President....

Investigation yes = Pence President.....

Investigation no = Trump President.....

Trump President = Pence President = Conservative SCOTUS.

Can't help that.

Suck on it.

BTW: The nitwits kicked your ass on November 8th. What does that make you (besides a butthurt loser who predicted an easy Hillary victory) ?
Pence's picks would be more conservative, yes, but Trump's problems may wreck the whole administration.

Lots of Dems have "contacts" with the Russians. Maybe they should of checked on this before babbling about a Trump conspiracy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Lots of Dems have "contacts" with the Russians. Maybe they should of checked on this before babbling about a Trump conspiracy.

How many had a face to face with a russian official, and then denied they did?

I met Putin did you meet Putin? did they meet Putin? Who met Putin. This will end very badly for the DEMS!

Except that is not what Sessions did.

You're right. Sessions also denied calling or e-mailing a russian offical, along with any personal meetings..

SESSIONS - I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians,

You're right. Sessions also denied calling or e-mailing a russian offical, along with any personal meetings..

SESSIONS - I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians,

You know what? I don't even care what you think. I just hope you get ball cancer and have to rely on Canadian healthcare to save your worthless life.

Maybe they should of checked

Not only a stupid retort, but shitty grammar to boot.....
(you know, most people try to hide their stupidity....you seem to want to flaunt it.)

"Fascist court"??? No. no, Scalia is dead....LOL
Oh on the contrary young nat...Scalia lives on in Neil Gorsuch.
3CB6065700000578-4178498-Neil_Gorsuch_poses_with_the_late_Supreme_Court_Justice_Antonin_S-a-1_1485926371612.jpg

Learn it love it live it!

Why not? After the GOP identifies all democrats who met with Putin or Russian ambassadors they can identify Bill Clinton entering the Obama A.G.'s plane to talk about Hillary. Don't democrats realize that Americans are smarter than their low information idiot base and playing by the old 60's playbook only makes democrats look like fools and freaking hypocrites while the Trump administration runs circles around them?

makes democrats look like fools and freaking hypocrites while the Trump administration runs circles around them?

An investigation WILL happen......Stomp your feet, light a candle, have a couple of enemas, BUT the investigation WILL happen.....LOL

Well, the Trump haters are focused on collusion to impact the election (kind of dumb in my book because Trump was such a long shot),.

When criminals fix a horse race, or a boxing match, they fix it so the longshot wins.

Is that why the DNC rigged the primary for Hillary?
^ fake news
Except in this case it's actually true.

Please explain how the DNC arranged to have the various demographic groups vote as they did nationwide.

top-sub-group-tables.png

In their never-ending stupidity, right wingers on here will bring out all the Dems. that ever met Putin.
Do you just expect them to sit there and take it?

If you're going to play the hyper-partisan game, they will too.

This country would be far better off if both ends would just find another fucking hobby.

Do you just expect them to sit there and take it?

After the last eight years?
Yes.

There is quite a bit of ground yet to be covered before you can reasonably bitch about it.

Only fair that everyDemocrat who met a Russian be knvestigated, tried, convicted and then be shot. Dead. Isn't what Queen Nancy wants for Republicans?
In lieu of having any political power, probably.

:rolleyes-41:

So little political power in fact that after only 40+ days the NSA director has resigned in disgrace, the AG opted to recuse himself in an effort to staunch the bleeding from his misstep and the entire administration is tied in knots over their inability to reconcile their ties to Russian officials.

Yep, completely behind the eight ball by all accounts.

You know what? I don't even care what you think. I just hope you get ball cancer and have to rely on Canadian healthcare to save your worthless life.

:crybaby:

Forum List

Back