Watch right wingers bring out ALL the Dems. that ever met Putin...

In their never-ending stupidity, right wingers on here will bring out all the Dems. that ever met Putin.
Do you just expect them to sit there and take it?

If you're going to play the hyper-partisan game, they will too.

This country would be far better off if both ends would just find another fucking hobby.

After the last eight years?
Yes.

There is quite a bit of ground yet to be covered before you can reasonably bitch about it.
We don't have enough information yet, and we may never have it.

Hyper-partisanship from both sides is in control now, so it looks like both "sides" had better get used to it.

The hyper-partisanship you spoke of came about with the election of Obama.
The Repubs went down a dark path with their opposition and unprecedented disrespect for the American President. Not only did they go above and beyond to diminish the Obama admin by opting out of any legislative cooperation, they also blocked appointments to well beyond unprecedented levels. The non-stop scandal mills churned out investigation after investigation that produced nothing of merit. Except of course, to further diminish the president and Secretary Clinton, who they knew they would face in 2016.

It was a new low that this country has never seen before.
The Republicans took us here. The republicans should expect nothing but some of the same in return.

Only fair that everyDemocrat who met a Russian be knvestigated, tried, convicted and then be shot. Dead. Isn't what Queen Nancy wants for Republicans?
In lieu of having any political power, probably.

:rolleyes-41:

So little political power in fact that after only 40+ days the NSA director has resigned in disgrace, the AG opted to recuse himself in an effort to staunch the bleeding from his misstep and the entire administration is tied in knots over their inability to reconcile their ties to Russian officials.

Yep, completely behind the eight ball by all accounts.
An example of my point. This has nothing to do with traditional political power. All the Dems can do is scare the GOP here and there, with the primary goal of picking off moderate Republicans on key votes and doing well in 2018.

It's just politics, party first, and the partisans on both ends have no shame.

The Dems aren't doing this. Trump's own people are. No one forced these errors. No one forced these meetings or the obfuscation surrounding questions about them.
To blame this on the Dems is ridiculous.
At best, the Dems are driving the calls for investigations. They are not creating the story. Trump and his people are.

The Repubs went down a dark path with their opposition and unprecedented disrespect for the American President. Not only did they go above and beyond to diminish the Obama admin by opting out of any legislative cooperation, they also blocked appointments to well beyond unprecedented levels. The non-stop scandal mills churned out investigation after investigation that produced nothing of merit. Except of course, to further diminish the president and Secretary Clinton, who they knew they would face in 2016.

The Republicans took us here. The republicans should expect nothing but some of the same in return.

I will go to my grave asserting that the MAIN "flaw" that Obama brought to his presidency, was the color of his skin........The thin veneer of racial acceptance was discarded by white, older, less educated voters and the 8 years of Obama were just a bitter period for these voters who could not accept a NON-white male as commander in chief.

In their never-ending stupidity, right wingers on here will bring out all the Dems. that ever met Putin.

If you're going to play the hyper-partisan game, they will too.

This country would be far better off if both ends would just find another fucking hobby.

After the last eight years?
Yes.

There is quite a bit of ground yet to be covered before you can reasonably bitch about it.
We don't have enough information yet, and we may never have it.

Hyper-partisanship from both sides is in control now, so it looks like both "sides" had better get used to it.

Only fair that everyDemocrat who met a Russian be knvestigated, tried, convicted and then be shot. Dead. Isn't what Queen Nancy wants for Republicans?
In lieu of having any political power, probably.

:rolleyes-41:

So little political power in fact that after only 40+ days the NSA director has resigned in disgrace, the AG opted to recuse himself in an effort to staunch the bleeding from his misstep and the entire administration is tied in knots over their inability to reconcile their ties to Russian officials.

Yep, completely behind the eight ball by all accounts.
An example of my point. This has nothing to do with traditional political power. All the Dems can do is scare the GOP here and there, with the primary goal of picking off moderate Republicans on key votes and doing well in 2018.

It's just politics, party first, and the partisans on both ends have no shame.

The Dems aren't doing this. Trump's own people are. No one forced these errors. No one forced these meetings or the obfuscation surrounding questions about them.
To blame this on the Dems is ridiculous.
At best, the Dems are driving the calls for investigations. They are not creating the story. Trump and his people are.
Yeah, I get this from both "sides".

Everyone is pointing the finger, no one is looking in the mirror. Everyone is screaming, no one is listening.

"They" did it. Those guys, over there. Not us.

Sick of it.

A friend and I were talking about the various baits we use for fishing. I say "I've never used shrimp." Two days later my friend calls me on the phone and tells me that I lied. He saw a picture of me on Facebook grilling shrimp, therefore he says "You have used shrimp!"
I say, we were talking about fishing. I have never used shrimp for bait for fishing.
I guess my friend must be a democrat.

Well, the Trump haters are focused on collusion to impact the election (kind of dumb in my book because Trump was such a long shot),.

When criminals fix a horse race, or a boxing match, they fix it so the longshot wins.

Is that why the DNC rigged the primary for Hillary?
^ fake news
Except in this case it's actually true.

Please explain how the DNC arranged to have the various demographic groups vote as they did nationwide.

View attachment 115315
Bernie would win the popular vote in a state and come out with the same or fewer delegates as Hillary. Just as in the general election, the popular vote means squat, it's the delegate count that matters. Makes the democrats squalling about Hillary winning the popular vote look kind of silly.

Why no, no one has ever lied to me like that.

This is the abject stupidity of right wingers who are trying, ANYTHING, to divert from the upcoming scandal facing the Trump administration.

NO ONE is stating that it is "wrong" to meet Putin, the entire scandal revolves around the COLLUSION between Trump surrogates prior to and after Trump campaign, election and inauguration ....and even that PALES in front of Trump surrogates LYING about those meetings.

As Nixon found out, the initial stupidity of breaking into the DNC headquarters was minor in comparison to the attempted, later COVER-UPS.

Maybe there is one right winger who can discern the difference......and I mean "maybe",,,,

You are using this to attack RWingers? Are you mentally ill? First there was no collusion and there was never any evidence presented thereof! Second, the Dimocrats complained a Session met with people in the Russia government and he is somehow tainted. Yet that was his job as a member of Congress and they showed all the Dimocrats that met with Russians which is proof of the Dimocrats hypocrisy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

When criminals fix a horse race, or a boxing match, they fix it so the longshot wins.

^ fake news

Please explain how the DNC arranged to have the various demographic groups vote as they did nationwide.

View attachment 115315
Bernie would win the popular vote in a state and come out with the same or fewer delegates as Hillary. Just as in the general election, the popular vote means squat, it's the delegate count that matters. Makes the democrats squalling about Hillary winning the popular vote look kind of silly.

Feel free to show any proof of wrongdoing during the primary. Please include information as to how this primary was different than in the past.

No one stole or rigged anything.
Sanders simply lost among key demographic groups.

^ fake news

View attachment 115315

Feel free to show any proof of wrongdoing during the primary. Please include information as to how this primary was different than in the past.

There is little doubt that the Hillary campaign colluded with Sergeant Shultz to ensure she would emerge the victor. The DNC emails that democrats were so upset about being released showed that.

^ fake news

View attachment 115315

There is little doubt that the Hillary campaign colluded with Sergeant Shultz to ensure she would emerge the victor. The DNC emails that democrats were so upset about being released showed that.

That's highly doubtful and remains nothing more than a false narrative used to further diminish Clinton during the campaign. Only fools fell for it.

Don't you ever wonder why every allegation against the Clintons remains unproven?

That's really the bottom line, isn't it? If there really was evidence, don't we all think it would have come out long ago, like during the campaign?

The answers will all be clear AFTER a thorough, independent investigation.....I'm looking forward to it. Are you?

View attachment 115315

That's highly doubtful and remains nothing more than a false narrative used to further diminish Clinton during the campaign. Only fools fell for it.

Are you saying the content of the emails was faked? Because no one else is.

Don't you ever wonder why every allegation against the Clintons remains unproven?
Actually, it is proven that Bubba lied under oath and filed false affidavits. As for the rest, not really. They are extremely connected and know where a lot of skeletons are buried. The lack of indictments for HIllary's extremely careless behavior with classified information shows that, because any "lesser" person would have suffered for what she did. It would take extraordinary proof of very, very un-PC activity to be "proven" about them.

That's really the bottom line, isn't it? If there really was evidence, don't we all think it would have come out long ago, like during the campaign?

The answers will all be clear AFTER a thorough, independent investigation.....I'm looking forward to it. Are you?
The lack of evidence is why we have to look for evidence? Sounds like a witch hunt to me.

But hey, if we're going to do it at all, let's find out who did the wire-tapping, under whose authority, and who leaked the information at whose request.

View attachment 115315

Actually, it is proven that Bubba lied under oath and filed false affidavits. As for the rest, not really. They are extremely connected and know where a lot of skeletons are buried. The lack of indictments for HIllary's extremely careless behavior with classified information shows that, because any "lesser" person would have suffered for what she did. It would take extraordinary proof of very, very un-PC activity to be "proven" about them.

Or they're simply political attacks without merit used to sway judgements of their character. Only the most foolish among us believe this shit.

This is the abject stupidity of right wingers who are trying, ANYTHING, to divert from the upcoming scandal facing the Trump administration.

NO ONE is stating that it is "wrong" to meet Putin, the entire scandal revolves around the COLLUSION between Trump surrogates prior to and after Trump campaign, election and inauguration ....and even that PALES in front of Trump surrogates LYING about those meetings.

As Nixon found out, the initial stupidity of breaking into the DNC headquarters was minor in comparison to the attempted, later COVER-UPS.

Maybe there is one right winger who can discern the difference......and I mean "maybe",,,,

You are using this to attack RWingers? Are you mentally ill? First there was no collusion and there was never any evidence presented thereof! Second, the Dimocrats complained a Session met with people in the Russia government and he is somehow tainted. Yet that was his job as a member of Congress and they showed all the Dimocrats that met with Russians which is proof of the Dimocrats hypocrisy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Sessions could have said he met with the Russians twice during the campaign but we didn't talk about the election.

He didn't. He clearly and unambiguously said:" I did not have communications with the Russians."

Top law enforcement official in the country lying under oath.

Or they're simply political attacks without merit used to sway judgements of their character. Only the most foolish among us believe this shit.
You didn't answer the question. Are you saying that the content of the emails was faked?

The lack of evidence is why we have to look for evidence? Sounds like a witch hunt to me.

But hey, if we're going to do it at all, let's find out who did the wire-tapping, under whose authority, and who leaked the information at whose request.

WTF do you think the Benghazi and email shit was, fool?

Forum List

Back