Watch the cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now explain to me why I shouldn't doubt the election results.
Keep in mind there was ZERO EVIDENCE LIKE THIS IN 2016 when yall claimed Trumps win was illegitimate

What I keep in mind is that I invited you to show where these calls of "illegitimate" in 2016 were, and you ran away.

Guess you'll run away from this one too.

Oh well. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

• Banned

Keep in mind there was ZERO EVIDENCE LIKE THIS IN 2016 when yall claimed Trumps win was illegitimate

What I keep in mind is that I invited you to show where these calls of "illegitimate" in 2016 were, and you ran away.

I didn't run anywhere lol. The reason you seldom get a response from me is because I have retards like you on ignore and I don't typically see the gibberish you post.

And back you go. K,bye

I didn't run anywhere lol. The reason you seldom get a response from me is because I have retards like you on ignore and I don't typically see the gibberish you post.

And back you go. K,bye

So you not only ran away ---- you came back to CONFIRM you ran away.

Funny you didn't run away when I agreed with you about that girl singer huh. You have a "selective ignore" list.

Whelp, this is what I expected when I knew you were posting bullshit and didn't have the stones to back it up.
Be off with ya now. I think there's hiding room in the bushes over there next to Sean Spicer.

So you not only ran away ---- you came back to CONFIRM you ran away.

Funny you didn't run away when I agreed with you about that girl singer huh.

Whelp, this is why I expected. I think there's hiding room in the bushes over there next to Sean Spicer.

Sluggo, the issue is that you're mentally retarded.

As such, what you post is not worthy of a response by normals.

Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back