watch the whole event here: Kaitlan Collins falls at Donald Trump's feet at CNN town hall as New Hampshire crowd at St Anselm College cheers on

that's because i have balls to piss people off by stating my opinions, which you don't dare to do because, as we already established, you have a tiny ding dong
not talking about your opinions.....talking about how one day you are for a person and then a few days later that person is an asshole to you .....you have been for trump numerous times and call for his imprisonment just as many times...

not talking about your opinions.....talking about how one day you are for a person and then a few days later that person is an asshole to you .....you have been for trump numerous times and call for his imprisonment just as many times...
and i will continue to that just in order to make you butthurt for the rest of your miserable life

and i will continue to that just in order to make you butthurt for the rest of your miserable life
yea well when no one believes what you say because a few days earlier you said something different dont get upset when someone tells you how full of shit you are....and i will do that to make you butthurt for the rest of your miserable life.....

yea well when no one believes what you say because a few days earlier you said something different dont get upset when someone tells you how full of shit you are....and i will do that to make you butthurt for the rest of your miserable life.....
i have to go wrestle 20 naked men. watch this instead since you have nothing to do now

i know it's Lombardo. i've made tens of threads about him correctly spelling his name. i just type too fast without proofreading sometimes
yea after i corrected you in a previous thread.....but then he is a personal friend of yours....you think you would have known this....

i know there are other threads, but we need one to post the whole event, and here it is:

The CNN reporter never let a Trump lie pass, and he lied a lot! She called him on his bullshit every time.

His pathetic attempts to keep relitigating the 2020 election are really stale.

trump-excuse-me.jpg

Forum List

Back