watch the whole event here: Kaitlan Collins falls at Donald Trump's feet at CNN town hall as New Hampshire crowd at St Anselm College cheers on

create a thread and do a detailed "investigation"...i'll happily answer all your questions. but stop derailing political threads that have nothing to do with me....this is about Trump, not your sick fantasies about how YOU fantasize about me buttfucking naked dudes
sure you will.....but who can believe anything you say?.....

Kaitlyn did very well standing her ground. Nothing new from Trump. Lots of lies and refusing to discuss a number of important issues .. lots of dodging. I think he doesn't have answers or solutions.

Everyone should watch it.

Why should anyone watch it?

What is gained from wasting the time to watch it?

I wasn't going to support Trump until all the lawsuits and investigations changed my mind. He owned that audience.

So, him being found guilty of sexual battery and slander is what got you to support him.

That says a very great deal about you.

at least i say SOMETHING. you say NOTHING. how about you tell us 5 things about yourself?
saying something is different than saying something and then saying something different about what you said days later.....and 5 things about me
1 i am a competent hetero sexual
2 i have 5 fingers on each hand
3 i have a cock that would choke you
4 i have big balls that would bump your chin when i give it a thrust
5....and last but not least.....i am something you want to be....an American....

saying something is different than saying something and then saying something different about what you said days later.....and 5 things about me
1 i am a competent hetero sexual
2 i have 5 fingers on each hand
3 i have a cock that would choke you
4 i have big balls that would bump your chin when i give it a thrust
5....and last but not least.....i am something you want to be....an American....
all very believable, especially no.3 LOL threatening someone physically gets you banned btw. someone else would've reported you, but i'm not that kinda jerk

well you said it dumbass not me.....and i dont change my mind with just about every post like you do.....so look in the mirror you sick phony....
are you sad that you have a tiny penis and trying to compensate by being a tough guy on the web?

all very believable, especially no.3 LOL threatening someone physically gets you banned btw. someone else would've reported you, but i'm not that kinda jerk
if thats threatening you then you are the pussy i said you were....yea you are that kind of jerk....

if thats threatening you then you are the pussy i said you were....yea you are that kind of jerk....
i'm not threatened, but it is a thread according to the rules, which are not my rules

maybe if you had a bigger penis you would know that

i'm not threatened, but it is a thread according to the rules, which are not my rules

maybe if you had a bigger penis you would know that
the rules say that a cock in your mouth that you cant handle..... is not allowed?.....thats threatening you?.....or am i just letting you know ahead of time what you are up against?....

It is interesting that he still thinks it was ok to hang Mike Pence for not overturning the election. Following his logic Harris can insure that the Democrats remain in power...forever.

Forum List

Back