watch the whole event here: Kaitlan Collins falls at Donald Trump's feet at CNN town hall as New Hampshire crowd at St Anselm College cheers on

i was responding to what you said about me chump.....maybe i will have you arrested.....
you're a stalker who belongs in jail. leave me alone, i know law enforcement personally. i'll have you thrown in jail. i'm serious

you don't tell us anything about your OWN personal life, yet you want to shit on others? ENOUGH!

you're a stalker who belongs in jail. leave me alone, i know law enforcement personally. i'll have you thrown in jail. i'm serious

you don't tell us anything about your OWN personal life, yet you want to shit on others? ENOUGH!
yea i know you also knew the guy who said china was going to attack taiwan weeks ago at 3 oclock....and so you say you know a couple of cops in lebanon....wow....

oh my god....i can hear the sirens.....is that a knock on the door?....this aint lebanon dumbass....
i know it's Vegas. i just called Gov Lombaro. maybe you can wrestle naked dudes in jail to pass the time? what happens if you get a woodie? does that mean...oh no!

I wasn't going to support Trump until all the lawsuits and investigations changed my mind. He owned that audience.

The audience seems to disagree with you 😆

So you were impressed? All he talked about was 2020. He didn't fix healthcare or build the wall. He's still playing the victim role.

He blamed Biden for the Afghanistan exit even though he negotiated the details of the exit in February 2020.

surada said:
So you were impressed? All he talked about was 2020. He didn't fix healthcare or build the wall. He's still playing the victim role.

He blamed Biden for the Afghanistan exit even though he negotiated the details of the exit in February 2020.
Here we go.

Relentless kvetching is in the offing as the egomaniacal sexual abuser gripes, grouses, and grumbles about the nation, endlessly pissing and moaning about his being a Loser.

Projectile lying necessitates that everyone "stand back and stand by!"

PREVIEW OF COMING DETRACTIONS
Over the coming months, his ongoing prosecutions fueling his perpetual tantrum, the Cry Baby Loser will whine about America, express his yearning to grab by their private parts all his goons who attacked outnumbered police defending democracy and allowed him to pleasure himself for hours, extol the wonders of his "big, beautiful wall" that he made Mexico pay for that nobody can see, kvetch about how district attorneys, judges, poll workers, auditors, juries, reporters, governors, secretaries of state, interviewers, his victims of sexual abuse, every patriot who has or will provide sworn testimony under oath, etc. is being mean to the Loser who still lacks the testicular fortitude to handle his losing.

Expect months and months of unrelenting anus mouth.

Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 7.38.47 PM.png

Here we go.

Relentless kvetching is in the offing as the egomaniacal sexual abuser gripes, grouses, and grumbles about the nation, endlessly pissing and moaning about his being a Loser.

Projectile lying necessitates that everyone "stand back and stand by!"

PREVIEW OF COMING DETRACTIONS
Over the coming months, his ongoing prosecutions fueling his perpetual tantrum, the Cry Baby Loser will whine about America, express his yearning to grab by their private parts all his goons who attacked outnumbered police defending democracy and allowed him to pleasure himself for hours, extol the wonders of his "big, beautiful wall" that he made Mexico pay for that nobody can see, kvetch about how district attorneys, judges, poll workers, auditors, juries, reporters, governors, secretaries of state, interviewers, his victims of sexual abuse, every patriot who has or will provide sworn testimony under oath, etc. is being mean to the Loser who still lacks the testicular fortitude to handle his losing.

Expect months and months of unrelenting anus mouth.

Joe and the Progs have made people poorer at the lower classes and on fixed incomes. Mom and Pop stores are hurting.

Kaitlyn did very well standing her ground. Nothing new from Trump. Lots of lies and refusing to discuss a number of important issues .. lots of dodging. I think he doesn't have answers or solutions.

Everyone should watch it.
She was supposed to be a fair and unbiased moderator, not debating Trump herself. She made a fool out of herself because she was going full moon bat in front of Republican voters.

She was supposed to be a fair and unbiased moderator, not debating Trump herself. She made a fool out of herself because she was going full moon bat in front of Republican voters.

I thought she was very focused and kept Trump on point. He usually rambles and goes off on tangents when he's lying and deflecting. Of course nobody can completely succeed with Trump. Even his lawyers can't control him.

were are the cops?.....i have my bags packed and waiting to go....
i just wanted to give you a scare. you keep derailing my threads, i will have to take action. all i have to do is tweet to the fbi and vegas law enforcement screenshots of you harrassing me. it takes 20 seconds

i just wanted to give you a scare. you keep derailing my threads, i will have to take action. all i have to do is tweet to the fbi and vegas law enforcement screenshots of you harrassing me. it takes 20 seconds
oh no....im so scared....when i show them what you have been saying they will shake their heads and walk away ......who the hell do you think you are chump?....you are just some American wannabe living in lebanon sitting behind a computer all day....if you cant handle the comments your useless threads generate....DONT FUCKING POST HERE....

oh no....im so scared....when i show them what you have been saying they will shake their heads and walk away ......who the hell do you think you are chump?....you are just some American wannabe living in lebanon sitting behind a computer all day....if you cant handle the comments your useless threads generate....DONT FUCKING POST HERE....
i know you are more senile than Biden, so you don't comprehend basic english (for a guy who is "American") for the 10 billionth time, i don't give a rat's ass if you have negative comments, but stop derailing threads that have nothing to do with personal attacks. you are trampling on my 1st amendment rights, and you should be arrested. you can create your OWN thread and shit on me and whoever else you want

i know you are more senile than Biden, so you don't comprehend basic english (for a guy who is "American") for the 10 billionth time, i don't give a rat's ass if you have negative comments, but stop derailing threads that have nothing to do with personal attacks. you are trampling on my 1st amendment rights, and you should be arrested. you can create your OWN thread and shit on me and whoever else you want
you should first learn what the first amendment is.....it pertains to people here in America....not some mixed up guy living Lebanon posting on an internet board....

Forum List

Back