Watch this Sellout Pastor talk out of both sides of his mouth for Trump

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Guy goes one place and says he didnt speak to Trump about any substance after 4 meetings. Then goes on Hannity and downplays it for another audience.

I saw Hannity bash Obama for politicizing the Cali killings, almost a repeat of the Oregon killings ..

bashing Obama about the killings isn't politicizing the killings. ???????

dipshits like Hannity should be banned from TV

I saw Hannity bash Obama for politicizing the Cali killings, almost a repeat of the Oregon killings ..

IKR? Like any of you ideological hacks give a fuck anyways.

Another free speech fan, eh?:laugh:

absolutely ... a hypocritical pos fan, not so much

Non sequitur. Not when you want to ban speakers.

he can go stand on a corner and bash Obama until he passes out for all I care. But to have access to so many simple minds with his only purpose is to drive a wedge between people is bullshit.

he can go stand on a corner and bash Obama until he passes out for all I care. But to have access to so many simple minds with his only purpose is to drive a wedge between people is bullshit.

First you want to ban him, then you say he can stand in the corner. Anything else?

First you want to ban him, then you say he can stand in the corner. Anything else?

I said he should be banned from TV.

partisan hacks want to divide the country with bullshit rhetoric, lies, and half truths like Hannity ... simple minded idiots feed on that, take YOU for instance.

I said he should be banned from TV.

partisan hacks want to divide the country with bullshit rhetoric, lies, and half truths like Hannity ... simple minded idiots feed on that, take YOU for instance.

What is it you people fear about discourse, that you want to ban all who disagrees with you?

Forum List

Back