WATCH: Unhinged Trump fan tells ‘terrorist’ Muslim Uber driver that ‘they’ll deport you soon’

"The religion of peace" yet every Muslim dominant country is in the least peaceful area of the world

The Trump supporter was very patriotic and truthful. This country wasn't created for Muslims at all. They have no fundamental right to be here. It's time to get in their face, stand proud, and tell them what's coming to them so they can prepare for their journey back to the Middle East, land of pedophilia and suicide bombers..

Go back to stormfront, retard.

Another thing about muslims...they won't kill a cockroach....little wonder their countries are filthy.

Buddhists are the ones that believe in all living creatures having a right to live. There are no such restrictions in Islam.

Get your religions right and quit spewing bullshit that isn't true.

Fuck off...you're wrong as usual.

Okay, prove me wrong. Cite the chapter and verse where it says that Muslims are forbidden from killing insects. I won't even make you get specific about cockroaches. Just a verse that says Muslims aren't supposed to kill insects.

As far as Buddhists? Here's a link for you.........

A Basic Buddhism Guide: The Five Precepts

Now, get me a link where you can prove that Islam says to not kill insects or cockroaches.

A Donald Trump fan was caught on camera yelling obscenities at a Muslim Uber driver and telling him that he would soon be deported once Trump was officially sworn in as president.

The Washington Post reports that Chris Cody, a St. Johns University adjunct professor who speaks Arabic, was taking an Uber ride in Queens this past weekend when his driver started talking about a man in another car who accosted him and yelled racial slurs at him. The driver, who is Muslim, filmed the man’s racist tirade and gave Cody permission to share it with the Post.

“Trump is president, assh*le!” the man shouted out at the driver, who is a Muslim man. “So you can kiss your f*cking visa goodbye, scumbag. They’ll deport you soon. Don’t worry, you f*cking terrorist.”

Watch the video of the deplorable Trump voter here:

WATCH: Unhinged Trump fan tells ‘terrorist’ Muslim Uber driver that ‘they’ll deport you soon’

I saw THOUSANDS of UNHINGED Hillary Clinton fans rioting all over America.

Hillary has not even denounced them, so she is them. She is a rioter.

Those are protesters, not rioters. And you haven't seen anything yet, you're gonna see millions on inuaguration day.

What are all of Trumps supporters going to do when Muslims are allowed to stay and the wall isn't built?

Hopefully they will deport themselves to Somalia.

Yes, the ones who one the election are going to run away and give the country to you. Good one. Your usual intellectual fare.

I'm sure they'll hold the door for you though. See ya

Another thing about muslims...they won't kill a cockroach....little wonder their countries are filthy.

Buddhists are the ones that believe in all living creatures having a right to live. There are no such restrictions in Islam.

Okay, prove me wrong. Cite the chapter and verse where it says that Muslims are forbidden from killing insects. I won't even make you get specific about cockroaches. Just a verse that says Muslims aren't supposed to kill insects.

Now, get me a link where you can prove that Islam says to not kill insects or cockroaches.

Here grown muslims are asking an Imam if they can kill a spider or a roach....why wouldn't they know?
am i allowed to kill pests? [Archive] - Ummah.com - Muslim Forum

A Donald Trump fan was caught on camera yelling obscenities at a Muslim Uber driver and telling him that he would soon be deported once Trump was officially sworn in as president.

The Washington Post reports that Chris Cody, a St. Johns University adjunct professor who speaks Arabic, was taking an Uber ride in Queens this past weekend when his driver started talking about a man in another car who accosted him and yelled racial slurs at him. The driver, who is Muslim, filmed the man’s racist tirade and gave Cody permission to share it with the Post.

“Trump is president, assh*le!” the man shouted out at the driver, who is a Muslim man. “So you can kiss your f*cking visa goodbye, scumbag. They’ll deport you soon. Don’t worry, you f*cking terrorist.”

I saw THOUSANDS of UNHINGED Hillary Clinton fans rioting all over America.

Hillary has not even denounced them, so she is them. She is a rioter.

Those are protesters, not rioters. And you haven't seen anything yet, you're gonna see millions on inuaguration day.

Funny how you think leftists who destroy property and attack people are protesters while anyone else who peacefully marches is a rioter ...

Over $1 million in damage in PORTLAND?

That's a RIOT...not a PROTEST.

Who, specifically, is going to pay for the property damage?

Over $1 million in damage in PORTLAND?

That's a RIOT...not a PROTEST.

Who, specifically, is going to pay for the property damage?

You are. That's how this country works. They'll pay for it, I'll pay for it... you'll pay for it.

correction: they can kill a roach if they do it "humanely".....:lol:

Not true. They can kill insects which are pests threatening the life, safety or health of a Muslim

Hopefully they'll stay peaceful...if not, you'll see what D.C. cops are like....bad motorscooters.

Not true. They can kill insects which are pests threatening the life, safety or health of a Muslim

Not true....there are not only shia and sunni sects but sub-sects that don't believe in killing vermin.

Not true....there are not only shia and sunni sects but sub-sects that don't believe in killing vermin.

You said "muslims," not every sect of Muslim

Here grown muslims are asking an Imam if they can kill a spider or a roach....why wouldn't they know?
am i allowed to kill pests? [Archive] - Ummah.com - Muslim Forum

A messageboard question about if you can kill insects or not isn't proof that the religion is against it. Give me something out of the Quaran. I gave you a link for Buddhist thought, and I can give you even more if you want. Where is your link to prove your point?

That aint shit!!!! Look at these people calling for the murder of cops and white people!!!!

Big deal eh?

A messageboard question about if you can kill insects or not isn't proof that the religion is against it. Give me something out of the Quaran. I gave you a link for Buddhist thought, and I can give you even more if you want. Where is your link to prove your point?

I don't quote the Koran, shithead. My youngest son was in Desert Storm and he told me they don't kill roaches in Kuwait.

Big deal eh?

If you say so.

I always like people who say if I respond to you I'm making a big deal of it and if you respond to me you're not

Forum List

Back