Watching Kamala Harris make her potus announcement on ABC.

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Our economy is humming right along. Wages are even rising.

Wtf is she smokin
Its propped up by the deficit and unsustainable handouts to rich people.

Well she's already getting lots of attention in the media. And of course, conservatives are already cooking up fake stories about her.

I think these are strong indicators that she's going to be a front-runner for the Democrats.

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Wtf is she smokin
If we had a media they would ask her why then does California lead the nation in poverty.
Why you have to lie ? California is not even in the top 10 (all are red states)....eventhough California receives most immigrants from overseas and from the US who have to start from scratch we still better than most red states.....why do you have to lie ?

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

Yup. Our economy is the best its been in quite some time. UE is the lowest its been since 69.

Harris is flat out full of shit.

Color me shocked.

"Kamala Harris was born 10 months before LBJ signed the Voting Rights Act

the idea that an African-American or woman - much less both - could seriously compete for the presidency was inconceivable then
things have changed

arc of moral universe has bent"

She won't be the nominee. The real world doesn't work like that.

I don't think the Dem nominee has emerged yet. I don't think it will be Harris, Biden, nor Booker, Warren, or Gillibrand. Remember, Cuomo may run, also Beto, Hilary even may run again, but that's doubtful. Bernie? He feel he is owed after the Dems rigged the Primary for Hillary last time.

Kamala Harris’ Dirty Little Sex Secret - She's slept her way to the Senate!
Thanks, but to get a cookie I needed something factual. If you take that kind of article as "fact," you're hopeless.

Can you dispute what is in the article? Just because it's from a source you don't like doesn't mean that it's not true. Due to their left wing bias the mainstream doesn't report a lot of what doesn't fit their agenda.
Yes, I certainly could dispute it. Your article says nothing, in fact, except that Kamala Harris was appointed to a couple of responsible positions (because she was good, maybe?) and it seems it was inferred that she got those positions because she slept with him. The language of the whole article is so biased that it is automatically suspect. As an opinion piece, have at it. As anything showing she even HAD an affair it fails.

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

Yup. Our economy is the best its been in quite some time. UE is the lowest its been since 69.

Harris is flat out full of shit.

Color me shocked.

Actually, the Civilian Labor Force Participation Rate has been higher as recent as the late 1980s through 2010 , than it is now.
Civilian Labor Force Participation Rate
Other than new jobs, one has to figure in the large retiring workforce, that have left the work force and edge the unemployment numbers down.
Sure, Unemployment Went Down - Because More People Left The Workforce
If you look at the lowering unemployment rate since 2010 trajectory, it hasn't made a dramatic change since Trump took office.
U.S. National Unemployment Rate
Yes, things are getting better, we have a growing economy and unemployment is dropping, that's all good. But in the real world, this has been going on at a constant rate for almost a decade

Color me realistic. :2up:

Last edited:
Well she's already getting lots of attention in the media. And of course, conservatives are already cooking up fake stories about her.

I think these are strong indicators that she's going to be a front-runner for the Democrats.

Of course she is, Dems like obnoxious, whiny lawyers.

You voted for the guy who referenced the size of his penis and called another candidate ugly in a presidential debate.

Explain to me again how she's obnoxious by your standards.

You voted for the guy who referenced the size of his penis and called another candidate ugly in a presidential debate.

Ever heard her asking questions in a Senate hearing?

And that's what you consider obnoxious? Not Trump referring to his penis during a nationally televised presidential debate or calling Rand Paul ugly in a rebuttal.

Got it. Thanks.

And that's what you consider obnoxious? Not Trump referring to his penis during a nationally televised presidential debate or calling Rand Paul ugly in a rebuttal.

Got it. Thanks.

The subject of the thread is the obnoxious whiny lawyer who just announced her candidacy.
If you want to whine about Trump beating that corrupt old sot you enjoyed so much, I'm sure there is another thread around here that you can sob in.

Got it. Thanks.

The subject of the thread is the obnoxious whiny lawyer who just announced her candidacy.
If you want to whine about Trump beating that corrupt old sot you enjoyed so much, I'm sure there is another thread around here that you can sob in.

If you can't recognize how stupid it is that you, a Trump supporter, are complaining about someone being obnoxious, then I can't help you.

Got it. Thanks.

If you can't recognize how stupid it is that you, a Trump supporter, are complaining about someone being obnoxious, then I can't help you.

You guys should definitely nominate an obnoxious whiny lawyer.
See how many states Trump wins in 2020. Moron.

Forum List

Back